Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

>> Himmat Sohi made an apology to the sangat, yeah it was crap and it wasn't the desired outcome, but it was a form of admission. <<

:wub: @ , VAHEGUROOO JI KA KHALSA VAHEGUROOO JI KI FATEH ,

Sangat Jio , Himmat Sohi did make an appolagy , but even in his appolagy he tryed to escape the blame by compareing letting out the car park to bollywwod to the fire services , cancer reaserch etc ... letting it out to the fire service will benifit us as a commuinty and letting it out to can cer reaserch , but how can he compare that with bollywood , them bollywood paapi's are teaching us as youth to cut our khes , to have relations with boys and girls , can we rely compare them ? do we realy think he care's at this stage about , what sangat think's at the end of the day he must be getting some kind of money from Bollywood ( Paapis ) , and do you as the sangat rely think thats going into the funds for the gurdwara sahib or his pocket ?? grin.gif , at the end of the day he made some weak appolagy and expects you as the sangat ( bear in mind that sangat runs the gurdwara not the commitie ! ) to accept it and carry on , i personaly dont think that its enuff , i think he should back down from his position , as there is elections comeing up , he should do it then ! , sangat jio we have made such a chardikalah impact so far , lets not back down now lets go all the way !

for those of you who havent seen him , picture is attached ! take a good look at our so called sikh leader's of today

post-6269-1158590490.jpg

i hope you as the sangat chose the right path , pray.gif

Daas ,

The-Hunter

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALLL THEM "BAIYEH" FRM MUMBAI N DEM GOREH

NEED TO BE SHOT

NEED TO MAKE A <admin-profanity filter activated> EXAMPLE.........

TO KNOW WAT WE ABOUT...

N SAME WID DEM <admin-profanity filter activated> KIDS WHO CUT A BROTHERS HAIR

SHOOT DEM DATS WAT I SAY

MAKE AN EXAMPLE

DER IS NUTHING LIKE PEACE WE TRIED THAT STUFF FOR TOO LONG U PEOPLE GOT REALIZE

ONLY WAY OUT IS TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE N STAND UP

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

NEED TO BE SHOT

TO KNOW WAT WE ABOUT...

SHOOT DEM DATS WAT I SAY

MAKE AN EXAMPLE

You sound like a half imbred oakie redneck married to his cousin. wacko.gif

Im a "GOREH" so figure out a less racist way to word your statement :TH:

I see what you mean but type something even remotely educated. rolleyes.gif

Just re-read everything he said and say it with a redneck accent and youll see what I am talking about. :wub:

Realistically, no matter how much pressure is applied, no ego driven proud pardhaan is going to resign. Unless the Southall sangat vote Himmat Sohi out, the man won’t step down. We can have dozens of protests outside Park Avenue, if you don’t influence the voting sangat then Sohi & his sidekicks are back in for another term. The internet won’t help is this case because the Southall Sangat are not being accessed.

As the election day has been approaching the regular sangat at Park Avenue Gurdwara have been use to some kind of panga almost every weekend now. Any kind of protest gets labelled as the opposition party’s dirty tactics and that’s what Sohi played on yesterday. The man is clever and his sole aim is to stay in power.

With 2 weeks left for the elections, use the time up to canvass votes for the opposition (assuming you want Sohi out). Now that Sohi has made a public apology (whether we chose to accept it or not) any further pressure in Sohi can be misinterpreted as being intimidation, the danger is Sohi can use this to his advantage and win the sangat over by playing the victim.

It’s dirty, it’s Gurdwara Committee Politics and the general sleeping sangat unfortunately accept it.

Guest Narinder Singh

have a meeting with the committee and tell them how bhai sukha singh and bhai mehtaab singh cut off masa ranghar's head after he defiled darbar sahib with dancing prostitutes (kanjarees). And then ask which committee member would like to be beheaded first for having kanjarees dance on property of guru ghar.

I think these people need to be reminded of our history. And before everyone goes all crazy on me, I'm not saying behead anyone, I'm just saying tell them the history and refresh their memories about the likes of bhai sukha singh and mehtaab singh.

I am amazed at your bravery brother! By your mail I am sure u must of beheaded so many people during your life time. So will u be the one to behead some one first or will u be a typical <banned word filter activated> and try and wind up others, it would be interesting to know when was the last time some one beheaded anyone for Sikhi because bhai Sukha and bhai mehtaab Singh did it in the 1700's I think.

Obviously these people shouldnt have been there smoking its disgusting but I have seen the you tube video and the women are walking through the car park fully clothed in long coats so i am not sure which women u have been looking at.

We dont want to be a community just full of false threats its surely better ways to communicate our views.

Listen up "azaad", why the hell are these kunjars from bollywood here in the first place? To mock us at our own gurdwareh? You should change your name to "gulam" because that suits you better.

And facts are facts, Sukha & Mehtab Singh did behead massa ranghar for doing the same crap these bollywood low lifes are doing, maybe thats hard for you to take in.

I know this is not India, and there are laws that we all must follow, but if i heard of a singh giving these kunjars what they deserve, i wouldnt object.

Why does it bother you much that true Sikhs will not tolerate the beadbi of their father? Would u just stand around and watch if you saw your mother and father getting beat and humiliated right in front of your eyes? Probably not.

NEED TO BE SHOT

TO KNOW WAT WE ABOUT...

SHOOT DEM DATS WAT I SAY

MAKE AN EXAMPLE

You sound like a half imbred oakie redneck married to his cousin. wacko.gif

Im a "GOREH" so figure out a less racist way to word your statement :TH:

I see what you mean but type something even remotely educated. rolleyes.gif

Just re-read everything he said and say it with a redneck accent and youll see what I am talking about. :wub:

LOL indeed.

but lets clear up something. it was the hindu film folks responsible for the beadbi.

so lets arrange the gaddi for them.

have a meeting with the committee and tell them how bhai sukha singh and bhai mehtaab singh cut off masa ranghar's head after he defiled darbar sahib with dancing prostitutes (kanjarees). And then ask which committee member would like to be beheaded first for having kanjarees dance on property of guru ghar.

I think these people need to be reminded of our history. And before everyone goes all crazy on me, I'm not saying behead anyone, I'm just saying tell them the history and refresh their memories about the likes of bhai sukha singh and mehtaab singh.

I am amazed at your bravery brother! By your mail I am sure u must of beheaded so many people during your life time. So will u be the one to behead some one first or will u be a typical <banned word filter activated> and try and wind up others, it would be interesting to know when was the last time some one beheaded anyone for Sikhi because bhai Sukha and bhai mehtaab Singh did it in the 1700's I think.

Obviously these people shouldnt have been there smoking its disgusting but I have seen the you tube video and the women are walking through the car park fully clothed in long coats so i am not sure which women u have been looking at.

We dont want to be a community just full of false threats its surely better ways to communicate our views.

Listen up "azaad", why the hell are these kunjars from bollywood here in the first place? To mock us at our own gurdwareh? You should change your name to "gulam" because that suits you better.

And facts are facts, Sukha & Mehtab Singh did behead massa ranghar for doing the same crap these bollywood low lifes are doing, maybe thats hard for you to take in.

I know this is not India, and there are laws that we all must follow, but if i heard of a singh giving these kunjars what they deserve, i wouldnt object.

Why does it bother you much that true Sikhs will not tolerate the beadbi of their father? Would u just stand around and watch if you saw your mother and father getting beat and humiliated right in front of your eyes? Probably not.

I dont need to change my name to Gulam brother I am just as much of a gulam as any other Sikh with an Indian back ground.

Its not hard for me to take in what Sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh did many people know of their heroic deed. Correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure they didnt go on an internet blog and asks others to do something that they couldnt do themselves. They didnt advertise their bravery or mouth off, they did what they had to do.

what this topic got to do with my mother and father getting beaten up? Look, in my opinion these guys from Bollywood shouldnt of been allowed to park there. But I dont get who was taking these pictures of the beadbi, come on brother if you saw beadbi would your first instinct be to stop it immediately or go get a camera to film it, it all seems like a bit strange. Is that true sikhs 'not tolerating beadbi.' The only people who would stand by and let beadbi carry on would be people who couldnt care less about maharaj and instead want to make some political headway.

So far I have seen 4 videos on you tube, not one of them shows anyone smoking in park avenue car park, or any single scantily dressed lady or any meat/sharab inside the car park. All the pics of these women in dodgy clothes are taken on the road and near glassy junction, I walk that way to catch my train every morning, anyone who is from southall sangat knows those pics were not taken in the car park.

Theres one pic of a <admin-profanity filter activated> on the floor and another of a <admin-profanity filter activated> box. I wasnt their so I cant say what happened but it all seems odd. I think the Akal Takhat should maybe pass a resolution on the use of Gurudwara car parks around the world. As someone else mentioned in their mail similar things have happened around the country. Any Gurdwara could say to someone 'yes' you can park your car there and those people could end up doing beadbi, the car park should only be 4 sangat. I think the commitee should get these Bollywood guys to come to the Gurdwara and do some penace, like juthia dhi sewa or something. Make them realise the error of their ways and get them to show some humility infront of the sangat.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
I think the commitee should get these Bollywood guys to come to the Gurdwara and do some penace, like juthia dhi sewa or something. Make them realise the error of their ways and get them to show some humility infront of the sangat.

Yeah good idea. Lets have a rat sell cheese rolleyes.gif