Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

Yep the committee is to blame, this committee should go, they've committed Guru Sahib's beadbi, the Maryada of the Gurdwara Sahib has been broken.

This committee has made membership so that the opposition members cannot vote, this committee has spent over £175,000 on repairs to the new Gurdwara building, even though it was built less than 5 years ago, and should be guaranteed for 10 years, this was confirmed on akash radio by the trustee of the Gurdwara.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
it was built less than 5 years ago, and should be guaranteed for 10 years

Yeah but that is just structure and rough interior. We have in Gurdwaras more than what a contractor guarantees : Palki Sahib, Marble floors/Million dollar carpets/Rugs, Stained glass, Paintings/murals, Domes, Decor etc. The contractor is talking frame, roof leaks/repairs, window sealings, weatherproof materials etc The rest of the things are bought by the Sangat and hopefully have some type of insurance.

all i got to say to this is vote the sherr party at the votes

theres to many stupid mistakes in southall with the running of the gurdwara.

1) y build in havelock road when there no transport linkes etc, hence build in park ave then aleast u could have had a 200+ car park under neath

2) 18 million bloody hell look at gravesend doin a better job half the cost

3) Building n planning arrangements - project manager mmm sohni daughter mm nice new jag u got there. cracks all over the show. always see that plumbing van outside, wheres the contractors?

4) wheres the break down of the full costs of the building

5) violence in outside the gurdwara fight and banning other singh to come and pray

6) Klasha school? oh that run down etc place. did u think of taking that 10 million morgtate away freom the gurdwara n your payin extra for the school which hence still not in use. sitting there doin nuthing

7) theres to many i could go on but i think ppl get my idea right...

8) sorry for you lot reading my rants lol

himmat sohi the current president has got an injunction against the opposition party leader!

about terms, elections etc...

himmat sohi has been in power as president for the last 5 - 6 terms, 12 years i think, in that time, without calling Sadh Sangat meetings or general body's has CHANGED THE CONSTITUTION!

anybody from any faith can become a member like hindu's, you only need to be keshadhari to become president or any other committee member NO NEED TO BECOME AMRITDHARI!

when membership at this Gurdwara is made, himmat sohi has only made his own people who will vote for him members of the Gurdwara and has denied the other Sadh Sangat who will not vote for him to become members.

since himmat sohi has been in power, all talk of Sikh Human Rights, 1984, Sant Ji, Sikh Independance, Dastaar Issue etc have been STOPPED!

The committee before himmat sohi put pictures up of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and of the destroyed Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, THESE HAVE RECENTLY BEEN TAKEN DOWN.

in the UK, ALL anti - panthic, anti 84, anti PANTH chardi kala people SUPPORT himmat sohi (YOU WILL SEE THIS AT THE ELECTIONS)

all congressi type people, people with a dead conscience, people with no faith in Gurmat, Guru 5 Piara's, Gurmat Rehit Maryada, GurSikhi ALL SIDE WITH HIMMAT SOHI!

why is sooo much violence by himmat sohi needed in elections and general body meetings?

what has he got to hide?

if he is truthful why does he hide so much?

what Panthic steps if any has he taken during his Presidentship?

why does he fear the word KHALISTAN?

why is he so hungry for the President's Chair?

after creating so much friction / beadbi of Guru Sahib why doesnt he step back?

no offence, if someone were to abuse his sister or daughter, then apologise for doing so, would himmat sohi forgive him?

WE SHOULD NEVER FORGIVE SOHI THE FACTS ARE INFRONT OF THE SIKH SANGAT.

DON'T VOTE SOHI!!!

Guest militant singh

WJKKWJKF,1st of all apology wasnt enough ,2ndly accurate sources can confirm the Bollywood film crew is comming back 2 Southall within the nest 24 hrs and will be shooting another scene in the same juntion area nex 2 guru ghar,If they use the car park as a base well have 2 wait and see,i assume the viode aplogy well so called apology will be up soon WJKKWJKF

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

if they come back dont let them shoot man, as i said before do kirtan outside full blast, or jus get a bunch of sikhs together n start doing simran man.

That is not a righteous way to do simran I could see blasting some keertan about Sikh sacrifice but we dont want to stoop to their level. They are trying to make Sikhs get out of their real character by insults. Just dont do anything against what the Gurus have taught. Protest is one thing. Violence/vandalism/looting is not in the teachings of Sikhi but only radicalist hindus, christians and muslims do that anyway.

This thread is about beadbi and some people are obviously trying to take it over for the election. Its a disgrace, these people arent concerned about the kaum.

I am not saying vote sohi or malhi, personally I am not voting at all.

But guys who are making money by feeding alcohol and meat in their clubs to our young boys and girls what are they going to do if they get in. They are doing exactly what India wants by turning our youth into alcoholics and drug addicts, same policy is being used in Punjab. T

We should be working for a united way to stop this sort of beadbi happening again at any Gurdwara car park in the world and the only institution that can probably can deliver that is Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, instead of waisting time on peoples petty politics and showing more disunity to the outside world we should look to our holiest institution for guidence and hopefully a hukamnama.

People who are doing so much beadbi of the kaum, you think they will listen to Akal Takht??

Any resolution or change to constitution must be passed by the general body at a General body meeting. The original constitution of the gurdwara states that no commitee member is allowed to consume, touch or sell tobacco or alcohol. About 7-8 years back the committee tried to change the constituion to state that the committee members can sell and touch. In protest 8 members of the executive commitee then resigned.

Between that time and now, the comittee still on their own accord WITHOUT takling the general body into consideration changed the constituion. This is a direct violation of the constituion and the sikh tenets. This was only found out recently when the opposition party asked for a copy of the constituion and were refused. They then approached the charity commission to get a copy, which they did. The charity commission also confirmed that the constituion was changed without their knowledge and the thte original one should still stand.

This shows how low they can go to progress thier own selfish interests, and not those of the sikh community. How can they be allowed to continue to run the gurdwara?

Furthermore the only reason they suspeded the membership for some members was so that they cannot runn for elections and oppose their selfish interests. This is not a personal battle, but anyone that overides the tenents of sikhi must not be allowed to manage such an instituion.

I still thinking people are trying to hijack this thread for poltical gain, no one should stoop this low. I think the Sri Akal Takhat Sahib is sovereign above any comittee or opposition or group. I have spoken to some people who have said that tha Jathedar will be putting out a statement on this matter, I am not 100% sure when but apparantly he has been in touch with several people. Instead of listening too much to any of the warring factions we should wait and see what the Jathedar says and act accordingly.