Is My Mate Right Or Wrong?

cute_kaur

please dont judge. remember everything happens for a reason. maybe just maybe she had to go through all this to realize the importance of sikhi. i mean it happens more often then you think.

i know quite a few gursikhs who were sikhi saroop since they were lil kids then got into bad sangat, started to do drugs n stuff n eventually got hurt really bad. this made them realize the value of sikhi and are now really chardikalah gurksikhs, their naam kamai is just awesome, people look up to them.

plus who am i stop people from coming into sikhi. its not my decision to make its guruji's and ofcourse we all know

siqguru purKu inrvYru hY Awpy ley ijsu lwie ]

sathigur purakh niravair hai aapae leae jis laae ||

The True Guru, the Primal Being, has no hatred or vengeance; He unites with Himself those with whom He is pleased.

on another note, i think if sikhi is to be saved, its in the hand of bibian of the panth. only bibia have the power to change a human. mothers n sisters n wifes can do wonders to one's sikhi and at the same time can also destroy it. the reason we see sikhi saroop diminishing from punjab is because girls there dont want a sikhi saroop guy for marraige. in the west its quite the opposite from what i can tell and hence sikhi is flourishing like our guru's intended.

bhul chuk maaf

guru rakha.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waherguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I wanted to ask others that have better knowledge about sikhi than I do about apneh that convert.

The thing is my mates sister left home around 5-6 years ago cause she was supposedly 'in love'

with this muslim guy.My friend and his family tried reali hard to keep her away from him but one

morning when they woke up she was gone.

Well anyway, may mate always said that he was a onli child and lived his life with just him and his mom

his dad became shaheed in 84. So like he's the onli person in his household that takes responsibilty.

Well anyway, his sister turned up on ther doorstep a couple of months ago with a child. And she said that she wanted to come home because she found out that the muslim guy got paid to corvert and have a child.

He wanted to kick her out of the house and not allow her back in cause of all the pain that she put ther mom through. But me and one of my other mate convinced him to let her stay, cause no matter wat at the end of the day she's still his sister and she should look after her.

Well they all living very happily at the moment, with guru ji's kirpa.

But what reali confuses me is that he wont let her come back to sikhi, hes telling her to stay muslim. He says that if she can turn her back sikhi once then she can to it again. But my argument with him is that she wasnt in the correct frame of mind at the time and that she was brain wahsed.

So my question is, if something like this happens to one of our brothers or sisters is it wrong to accept them back into sikhi?

Bhul chuk maaf karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I can see where her brother is comming from being a brother my self even though i have done a lot of bad things in my days but if my sister ever looked at muslim or a muslim at my sister i will litrally rip there heads off even if that means i have to go to jail

but in sikhi as if your amritdhari but you broke your amrit you are allowed to take amrit again if you are sorry so he should forgive but i think will take a bit of time as she did do a bad thing as specially if shes got a kid - as thats disgusting a half sullah kid iam seriously hurt when i hear apni sikh girls run off with sullah

but when i went out with a bengali girl half of wendsbury was after me this shows how muslims ar hypocrits !!! :wub:

at last a guy that admits he went out with a muslim???

ive had debates with my mates from uni, most of them being from the midlands.. but sum from london sides.. well im not impressed.. a kuri goes off with a <admin-profanity filter activated> and its besti.. but when a munda goes of with a sulli they given a pat on the back.. i dont understand this messed up double standards.. its not right either way end off!!! and as for those people that say we get the <admin-profanity filter activated> back for what they do to our kuriya.. well doesnt that just make u as bad as the <admin-profanity filter activated>???

and as for penji whos come back home, she was neva reali that into sikhi from what i know.. so she had neva taken amrit.. but im hoping that with kirpa from guru ji.. she might understand that right way..

and to the veerji/penji that sed that apniya kuriya dont want a munda with a sikhi saroop its jus the same with guys... there arent that many munda that reali want a kuri with a sikhi saroop... it happens jus as much with mundeh if not more.. i have a mate hu is amrit dhari asking me to help find him a singhni now that hes at that age, but she has to b so tall, hav such looks, a fair complection and realistically he wants a singhni that loooks like a modelk that u see in asian women magz..

i think that many (not all so please dnt shout at me) young sikhs today are forgeting what sikhi reali means...

bhul chuk maaf karna

fateh ji

Gurfateh

that's what these sikh youth camps are for....even youth keertan darbars..and like these kind of forums....we should try to help the youth that neeeed inspiration or a bit of help.....yes i know it's all up to guru sahib....but we as a sangat can make a difference no??...at least try i mean....bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh

the simple facts is this. muslims tend to be unified. whereas. due to the various castes. Sikhs are not united.

i dont even think you can say there is A Sikh community in the uk.

it more of a Tharkaan comminity, Bhatra Community and Jatt community. who just mix between themseleves.

also the reason is. that there are 2 mllion muslims in the uk. and only about 500.000 Sikhs. girls that convert i dont know the psychology behing it. becuase in Bhatras its un heard of. its the other way round actually. i know muslim girls that have married Bhatras and converted to Sikhism.

well all i got to say we need to educate our sisters (princess) about these matters. its a learning curve that starts from home. basically sikh parents (from india mainly) dont educate their family about sikh as the hav to find a balance between cost of living and also spend time with there family.

i would say yes bring her back as theres a thing of forgiving but only if she wana be into sikhi.

i got a mate whos muslim whos neva been to mosque but been to gurdwara more, and enjoys it. have i tried to convert no cause i believe in ppl making their own way.

Disgrace

Your friend has disgraced her parents!. running off with a muslim boy. she ran off with him because she is a lustful girl that craves for sex from her muslim boyfriend.

whos duty?

but its nothing to get angry at. because every1 has a choices in life. the choices we make effect our future.

i know theres many veer jis that wud like 2 chop both their heads off, but u must stay calm.... because u cannot help a person that doesnt want help. we cant go round tryna help sisters that do not want help.

exceptance and coming back to family

if she wud come back to her family.... why shud they except her back? girls like that use their family and sponge off them. she wud only come back if her money ran out or cuz there was no roti on the table. does a girl like this deserve exceptance? i think every1 should be forgiven but we must also be aware of "sponging" when we forgive.

sikhi being abused

ive seen countless so called "sikh" girls that are weak in belied and they run off with muslim or non-sikh boys.... they also convert sometimes into islam (hinduism isnt a missionary religion). then they get pregnant and their "man" leaves them. they the girls come crawling back to their family...

this is becase they want to use their family. then they apparently convert back to sikhi lmaooo

this is a joke. they abuse sikhi like its a toy. they count themselves as sikh only wen it suits them.

they are quick to abandon sikhi wen it suits them, but are even quicker to claim it back when they are in peril and desperation.

raising

we must raise our daughters (and sons for that matter) in the right way. teach them the principles of sikhi from a young age and drown them in the scriptures when they are young. this makes their beliefs strong.

if the foundations are strong then the building will stand strong in the wind.

i didnt know

she came back with a child on the doorstep claiming "he was paid to hav a child with me". well how many times have sikh girls been told of the "dirty campaign" launched by some fanatic muslims. how many times have we told them that they are paid thousands of £ for each sikh girl they deliver? i wonder sometimes, does it fall on deaf ears? she played the "dumb" card.

ok but she came back and she was excepted back.....but she was so quick to leave them , why crawl back?

the asnwer is cuz she cudnt support herself and the child so she came back for money and a house and food.

i think some1 should make a topic on the muslim boys that are hell bent on converting sikh girls.

but u can tell your mate from me.....YOUR A DAMN DISGRACE!!!! and u have no real love for your family.