Punjabi

mugmax

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you should learn both anyways. It's good to be bilingual or trilingiual or you get the point. :wub: You are not bad if you don't know it, but if you can speak both fulently then why not, eh? Also, do as much as you can to read, and write Punjabi also. I am in the process or learning how to Read, and Write Punjabi also. :wub:

Personally, the more languages you know the better it is. It's always good to learn something new. :D

yes no doubt we should know punjabi for sure and where ever you are living, must know the local language of that area as well.

i know punjabi, english and hindi. although when i speak hindi i tend to laugh at myself cause it jus sounds really funny to me now :wub::

is it easy to communicate in punjabi or in english." i think bit of both to be honest."

panjabi :wub: definately i wud say

yes no doubt we should know punjabi for sure and where ever you are living, must know the local language of that area as well.

i know punjabi, english and hindi. although when i speak hindi i tend to laugh at myself cause it jus sounds really funny to me now :wub::

lol its really funny when sikhs or panjabi speakers try to speak hindi they like mix the hindi in with a little panjabi its well funny, lol.

My mum got this hindu frend and my mum be

aapp kidha hai?? subah fohn kiya see

lol sounds so funny LOL.gif