I Declare The Land Of The Pure Khalistan....

Pakandi baba

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do I fit in?

VEER JI u can fit anywhere when u reach the next stop according to ur signature. And I will be there waiting 4 u. I will help u with langar and everything with guru ji's kirpa ( u know it is hard when to shift to other place but don't worry u r going to visit ur homeland ur brothers and sisters will help u). and u will c in khalistan, people are not like other countries who don't care when u visit. Khalistani people always look forward to get the charan dhur of gursikh pyaray.

gursikhan ki har dhur daayy hum papi bhi ghat payan. ( maff karna j kuch galt akhar likhea gea hova )

aaya mil gursikh aae mil tooon maray gur k pyaray.

veerji aao tay sahin u will c how easily u will fit anywhere u want to be. ( but ya next stop )

my bad but out of three, isn't it (Majha) the poorest? or maybe its Malwa--one of the two. Duaba as far as I know didn't produce many kharkoos. correct me if im wrong.

by low caste i dont mean the Singhs followed the caste system. But yeah, as far as I know, there weren't many "jatt" descendant kharkoos. Tell me if that's bull too, and tell me what's correct so i dont trip up again either.

my bad but out of three, isn't it (Majha) the poorest? or maybe its Malwa--one of the two. Duaba as far as I know didn't produce many kharkoos. correct me if im wrong.

by low caste i dont mean the Singhs followed the caste system. But yeah, as far as I know, there weren't many "jatt" descendant kharkoos. Tell me if that's bull too, and tell me what's correct so i dont trip up again either.

actually most kharkoos were from farming backgrounds and doaba produced just as many kharkoos as majha and malwa

Guest Narinder Singh

Dude i think u have it all wrong, majha and doaba produced the most karkoos because they were the poorer areas of punjab, malwa had taken more of a leadership role (note Sant Bhindranwale, Amrik Singh, and so on) and more of the karkoos from malwa came in later during the movement. To say most of the karkoos were not "jatt descendents" (whatever that means) would by highly inaccurate considering the fact that most sikhs back then and today are jatts.