Christianity And Its Message

ronald230nc

God has already revealed to mankind how to go to Heaven and I believe God.
mr. ronald, i ask my question again to you. would you kindly explain to me how to find/realize god? i have no interest in this "heaven" you mention.

This is the most important question of your life.

Ermmm yh if you dont have a life rolleyes.gif

First, my friend, you must realize that we were born with a sinful nature. The Holy Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. {Romans 3:23}

No i wasnt, i was an innocent little baby blush.gif

God(The Father) loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to bear our sin and die in our place. The Holy Bible says, “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”. {Romans 5:8}

Ermmm no he died since he was bigging himself as a Jew king or someting

About 2000 years ago at the age of 33 Jesus Christ allowed Himself to be crucified. He shed His sinless blood and died on the Cross. Three days later God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the grave and Jesus Christ was later seen by many people. Jesus Christ is still alive today and now in Heaven waiting to welcome home those that are saved when they die.

FALSE Jesus came back to the 21st century and had an accident during the release of his album:

God(The Father) said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus Christ and He died in our place. He became our substitute. It is true. God cannot lie.

Ermm yh anywayz...

To be saved the Word of God or the Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord(God in human form), and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

I will be saved for just believing in God and saying i believe in Jesus so i can kill millions of people but aslong as i believe in God and Jesus i wil be survived ohmy.gif

You shouldn't wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance. Let God save you this very moment.

Thats comforting

You may want to print a copy of this message from your printer or you can email me and ask me to email you a copy. Please include your email address with your request.

I dont have ink or paper to waste :wub:

Have a good day!

RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com < my home email address

If this is one of your extra curricular activities preaching about converting then i suggest you GET A LIFE.

If this is what you do for a job then i suggest you get a decent job rolleyes.gif

And last but not least

LOL.gif

(4:36:52 PM) this timestamp is just to help keep this post active so more people can learn how to be saved

You going to reply to my post, i dont need to be saved since im a survivor: *gets up and does beyonce dance to survivor*

PS: since you probably only watch that Chrisitan channel and are oblivious to what im dancing and singing to its this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLB96GzlWio

ronald, ronald, ronald.... *sigh* Naam will SAVE me...

nwnk nwmu iDAwie sdw qUM jMmxu mrxu svwrixAw ]8]1]2]

naanak naam dhhiaae sadhaa thoo(n) ja(n)man maran savaaraniaa ||8||1||2||

O Nanak, meditating forever on the Naam, you shall be blessed in both birth and death. :e:

if your happy with your beliefs good for you, dont force them on others

(4:36:52 PM) this timestamp is just to help keep this post active so more people can learn how to be saved

:wub: LOL