Christianity And Its Message

ronald230nc

LOL :wub: Sikh Sangat.COM is on a roll yo. First we had muslims preaching their dharam, then we had the RSS <admin-profanity filter activated> Brian (<mod edit>) Singh talking about cow piss ermmm sorry BULLSH*T, and now we have Christians talking about Jesus Christ. :wub:

Okay, I am going to say this nicely, so yall can understand. Understand the point through your thick brains, I know it's hard, but attempt to and nothing is impossible, than we do not want to change are religion, nor are we going to ever change our religion. We would rather get our heads chopped off, and cut limb by limb rahter than join a fairy tail. :D Okay? I know it's hard for you all to understand, but just try ask your "God" for help. :umm:

Take Care of yourself, and may God be with you in converting people. :D :@:@

So, Who's next Buddhism or Jainism or Parsi? :@

what the heck? How do you KNOW that by making this prayer you will be 'saved' is it simply by believing in Jesus Christ that one can meet Akal Purakh? Did Waheguru Ji actually come to you and tell you that if you do this you will go to 'heaven'? This seems to me like you are trying to strike fear into us and by doing so you make us vulnerable (humans) so that we will do as you say...

Sorry but main nahin manndi!

Yes this seems like a strange idea. I think that the concept of heaven should be based not on the fears and vulnerability of us human beings but on the strength of our faith. In fact, I personally don't entertain ideas about heaven or hell because for me what is important is that as long as we are alive it is upon us to make the best of our time here. Our actions would become the basis of our afterlife not on some forwarded message in the E-mail or the words of people who claim that they can save us. If we are to be saved , then the question is from what?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

plastics consolidated

low home equity loans

homeowners insurance rates

dear Ronald

haay

We are all children of God and our father cares for all his children

Shall be meeting you up there in heaven though by a different route.

Shall discuss the adventure enroute to heaven.

There will be lot of notes to exchange and experiences to share

Just keep a record of journey and I shall keep mine.

I am sure all of us will have a gala time with father GOD.

Wahe Guruji tha khalsa and wahe guru ji the fateh

Nank Nam chadi kala tere bana sarvat tha bhalla

hps

God has already revealed to mankind how to go to Heaven and I believe God.

Sikhism is the path to God. - Why would we need to take a different route Ronald?

because we respect other peoples paths thatswhy... god does not ignore his own creations just because the worship him in a different way.

Yes sikhi is simple and the best way.. however, thats all.

Which Christianity should i beleive ?,so much division,in One block there are 10 group of church all different teaching,

Which faith groups are Christian?

Some Christians commit a great deal of energy debating precisely which of the 1,000 or so North American faith groups are Christian and which are either sub-Christian, quasi-Christian, non-Christian or even anti-Chrisitan. There are probably hundreds of lists of valid Christian denominations in existence -- all different.

Another question that surfaces from time to time is which of the many denominations is the "true church." No resolution to that question appears to be possible. Many Christian denominations regard themselves to be the only "true" church, and view the other churches as partly or completely in error.

Divisions within Christianity:

In its earliest years, the Christian religion was divided into many different religious movements of which three groups: the Gnostic Christians, Jewish Christians, and Pauline Christians were the largest. The first almost disappeared. The second did disappear. Almost all current Christian groups trace their lineage back to the Pauline Christian movement.

Today, there are many ways of classifying the over 1,000 Christian faith groups in North America:

Into three or four meta-groups (e.g. Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Anglican),

By "wing" (e.g. conservative, mainline, and liberal),

By theological belief system (Calvinism, Arminianism, etc.)

By religious family, (Baptist, Lutheran, Pentecostal, etc.), and

By denomination.

Some individual denominations are listed below.

The Amish

The Brethren

Catholic Church (Roman Catholic)

Children of God

Christadelphians

Christian Science

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons)

Community of Christ: Formerly the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints:

Eastern Orthodox churches

The Family (David Berg), (a.k.a. Family of Love)

Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Polygynists in Bountiful, British Columbia, Canada

The "Garbage Eaters": common derogatory name for The Brethren

Gnosticism

Jehovah's Witnesses

Messianic Judaism & "Jews for Jesus"

Mormons (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)

Orthodox churches

The Process

Progressive Christianity

Quakers (Society of Friends)

Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Now called the Community of Christ

Roman Catholic Church

Seventh-Day Adventist Church

Society of Friends (Quakers)

Two by Twos ("The Jesus Way", "The Church with no Name", etc)

Unification Church

Unitarian-Universalism (About 10% of UU members consider themselves to be Christian)

United Pentecostal Church International

Unity Church in Canada

Unity School of Christianity

Urantia Book

Worldwide Church of God

The Way International

which one should i belive?

Till now I am only exploring Christianity, after i am done with studing christianity,i will tell you about Sikhism. line by line i will give you all the details what ever i have study and learned.

Atleast there is no confusion in Sikh Religion.about GOD.

of all the different forms of christianity (Mormons) is the most GLAMOROUS ONE WHERE YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY WIVES AS YOU WISH. When I think of Mormon way of life, I wish I was a MORMON

Anyone who's read the Bible knows some of its disturbing content could give "Grand Theft Auto" a run for its money.

War, murder, rape, slavery, men who wear sandals -- parts of the Bible should come with adult content warning labels. If you want a peaceful religion, even Ted Haggard of the National Association of Evangelicals says, "Choose Buddhism." Nevertheless, many evangelicals love the Bible so much they're willing to accept the whole darn thing, even the bizarre parts, at face value. They brag that they don't "pick and choose" from the Bible and refer to themselves as "Bible-believin'" Christians.

Yet the glaring list of passages that typical evangelicals ignore could fill Falwell's dessert refrigerator at the Moral Majority to capacity. Leviticus 19:27, for instance, prohibits shaving, a commandment to which millions pay no attention. Likewise, Leviticus 19:19 forbids the wearing of mixed fibers. Needless to say, Pat Robertson is clearly guilty of defying this commandment, given his collection of polyester flag ties.

And most glaringly, as progressive evangelical leaders like Jim Wallis continue to drive home, there are roughly three thousand verses in the Bible devoted to helping the poor, yet typical evangelicals spend more time griping about the costs of welfare or bashing The Da Vinci Code than choosing to help the less fortunate.

Truth be told, Bible-believin' evangelicals are more guilty of "picking and choosing" than the liberal Christians they often accuse of the same transgression. Here are some key verses Bible-believin' evangelicals pick and choose to ignore.

Key Verses Bible-Believin' Evangelicals Pick and Choose to Ignore:

On slavery: "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh." (1 Peter 2:18, NIV)

On rape: "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver." (Deuteronomy 22:28, NIV)

On women wearing veils: "And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head." (Corinthians 11:5, NIV)

On illegitimate children being barred from church: "A <admin-profanity filter activated> shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:2, KJV)

On Falwell's apparent love of McNuggets: "...put a knife to thy throat, if thou [be] a man given to appetite." (Proverbs 23:2, 3, KJV)

Different and conflicting variations of "gospels" and "books" that are disagreed upon by the Churches today.

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!!

Ronald Kutte :wub:

Everyone here has explained a lot , so am not gonna waste my tyme on you.

MERA JI KARDA TERE THAPAD MAAR KE ..TERI NALI KADD DA :wub:

GUR FATEH!!