Converters

I just found this topic somewhere but I can't seem to find it again so i'm gonna repost it anyways blush.gif

This was found on the net about a muslim trying to convert some Sikhs and tryinto find a good way to persuade them...

I know that if you can find yourself converting then you are not a true gursikh however I think we should all be on our guards against such problems

[Link Removed]

Mod Note: By posting links to such sites, we are helping them, and promoting their plan. Please don't post any links to convert sites. You can summarize, etc, but be careful on what you choose to be shown to public.

baedh kathaeb kehahu math jhoot(h)ae jhoot(h)aa jo n bichaarai ||

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.

this is smoethnig alot of muslims use to claim that sikhis belives in the quran..

this is a false translation

The real meaning of this pankiti is that Call the religions of Bed and Kateb false and one who does not realize this is also false. The word matt here means religions. Gurbani in no way is recommending Vedas or Kateb when seen in a larger context (in the rest of SGGS

nowadays religion is a business.....if christians get muslims accept christianity...they get certain amount of commission....if they can ppl from other religion to accept christianity the commission is lesser to muslims... LOL.gif

Conversion tactics are in their blood....they don't need to be taught to muslims.......yesterday one of my mates delibrately asked me at work as i was chewing gum "you are not fasting?" after my reply in 'no' one mischeviously said so in your religion it is " khao peo aaish karo balle balle" and i thought i'd better reply to stop this brainwashing bid ....i said special khana -eating by killing animals is for you we guys are vegitarians, peena-we are banned frm alcohol but i feel you guys will get rivers of wine in jannat as it was not easily available in arabia, aish- again for you.....4 wives here, 72 in jannat, no ban on smoking and tobbacco.....so basically khao peo aish karo suits you guys well we don't have this concept in sikhism.......and poor guy couldn't reply....though later on i felt sorry coz i knew i had hurt him but he needed it coz next time he'll think twice before messing up with anyone on religious issues......all muslims want is to initiate a talk on islam to impress others and they are taught well about so called authenticity and truthfulness of their religion and an ordinary or ignorant person with knowledge of his/her own religion often finds hards to argue with them and most of them fall in the trap.

• 2 weeks later...

Conversion tactics are in their blood....they don't need to be taught to muslims.......yesterday one of my mates delibrately asked me at work as i was chewing gum "you are not fasting?" after my reply in 'no' one mischeviously said so in your religion it is " khao peo aaish karo balle balle" and i thought i'd better reply to stop this brainwashing bid ....i said special khana -eating by killing animals is for you we guys are vegitarians, peena-we are banned frm alcohol but i feel you guys will get rivers of wine in jannat as it was not easily available in arabia, aish- again for you.....4 wives here, 72 in jannat, no ban on smoking and tobbacco.....so basically khao peo aish karo suits you guys well we don't have this concept in sikhism.......and poor guy couldn't reply....though later on i felt sorry coz i knew i had hurt him but he needed it coz next time he'll think twice before messing up with anyone on religious issues......all muslims want is to initiate a talk on islam to impress others and they are taught well about so called authenticity and truthfulness of their religion and an ordinary or ignorant person with knowledge of his/her own religion often finds hards to argue with them and most of them fall in the trap.

absolutely right bro.