Interesting Deception Muslims Can Use

killah

I was debating with another brain washed muslim and he said this "but in Quran in al Taqqiyaa it is allowed for us to lie to non muslims to show them the goodness of islam"

I've never heard of this term before and I was interested so I rearched what it was all about. And this is what I found.

The word "al-Taqiyya" means: "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and strategies at a time of eminent danger to save oneself from physical or mental injury." A one-word translation would be"Dissimulation." In Arabic the translation would be "hypocrisy in the pursuit of a greater purpose."

So all those claims that muslims will lie to get you to convert to islam and is permissble in islam was true!!!!!

No suprise to me, look how they treated other faiths.

The thing about Judgement Day is hilarious that all corpses will come to live and right and wrong deeds will be judged lol, but Guru ji has said:

First Mehl:

The clay of the Muslim's grave becomes clay for the potter's wheel.

Pots and bricks are fashioned from it, and it cries out as it burns.

The poor clay burns, burns and weeps, as the fiery coal fall upon it.

O Nanak, the Creator created the creation; the Creator Lord alone knows. ||2|| Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Obviously what Guru Maharaj has said is logical and makes commense sense.

d_oh.gif

Gurfatheh!

Yes, lying is permissable in islam, as is murder, stealing, looting, rape, slavery, multiple marriages (for men) temporary marriages, visiting prostitues.

The list seems endless.

The important thing to remember is that in converting a non-muslim to islam you can lie freely. It's ok because you are doing it in order to convert the person, which is seen as the 'greater good for islam.'

The apologists will tey to justify these stances again and again but that it the bare truth of islam.

AAA

The term is also spelt taqija I believe, and I believe some Muslims note that Muhammed himself sanctioned the use of this technique on numerous occasions. I believe such ocacsions are detailed in some of the Hadiths.

From memory, I believe one of the occasions was during some conflict with Arab Pagan types, where one of Muhammed's followers was caught by the enemy and asked if he was a Muslim, which he denied, and to prove this he was made to speak ill of Muhammed and Islam; which he complied with. After his release, he went to Muhhamed to apologise for the sins he commited, whereby he was forgiven, as he could say that while he said all these things with his tongue, his heart always retained love for Muhhamed and Allah. I believe he was then told to do exactly the same thing if ever caught again, as ultimately it would serve the overall cause of Islam.

Like I say, I'm not 100% on this, but this is what I remember from a conversation with a Muslim. many Muslims however say that this seemingly negative exploration of the word is inaccurate, although I understand that there was debate around this word for three days in an Egyptian University wherby it was eventually unanimously decoided that the term indeed mean dissemination, or something to that extent.