What Color Pagri/dastaar Are You Wearing Today?

sikhness

Pagri/Dastaar Color  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What pagri/dastaar color do you wear most often?

• White
    • Black
    • Red
    • Maroon
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Cream
    • Brown
    • Orange
    • Gray

fatehjee,

personally i would never think of wearing any other colour such as green or red, you shouldnt really be wearing them colours. I think everyone should stick to blue black or even white! ohh and orange.

fatehjee

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!!

Can any person here come with an explanation for not wearing certain colors?? Seriously people first you say somethings and then you apologize for it. Come up with stupid excuses ...i was high on choclate ????

This thread had nthg to do with what colors should be worn and why . I would like to get a decent answer from someone about not wearing greens and reds.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU ANG SANG!!

FATEH!!!

mmmm your datsaar should be blue or black. You should not wear red or green or any others colours like this! no.gif

Could you please explain why only blue and black should be worn? What is wrong with other colors?

Just for fun, what color pagri/dastaar are you wearing today? I'm wearing green... :D

WJKK WJKF

Greeeeen!!! Loooool! Sry I had to laugh.... no offense hehehe. But I wear blue or black!

WJKK WJKF

Whats so funny about GREEN color? Punjab Regiment in the INDIAN ARMY wear GREEN TURBANS, its their official color.

Just for fun, what color pagri/dastaar are you wearing today? I'm wearing green... :D

erm... i dont wear it for fun :nihungsmile:

The Thread starter never said he wears TURBAN for FUN. He just asked a simple question " What color PAGG are you wearing today?". Please dont misinterpret things and make issues over petty things.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU ANG SANG!!

WJKK WJKF

Firstly I would like to apologise for makin that comment - at least ur wearin one! Its just that when i read the post I pictured some singh in a florescent green pagri (no offense(again) if ur wearin one that colour) and i was high on chocolate then... it was break time!

WJKK WJKF

I only wear black and Navy Blue :s

though pug n pugree is the same thing..i feel weird when i hear ppl say pugree...as if its some hindi word...... LOL.gif

n whenever i hear tat....its like Pugree sambhaal jatta pugree sambhaal... tongue.gif tats a song from udham singhs movie i think?... LOL.gif

just call it a pag bro :D or dastaar, if your amritdhaari. pagri always sounded so feminine to me, personally.

maybe it's a punjabi thing. I think people from outside punjab say pagri...

anyways peace.

Shortening the word does not change the gender. It is mayrEE pag, thuhadEE pag.

grin.gif

:TH:

I got schooled :D

thanks veer ji.

fatehjee,

i think that other colours such as green and red or even pink shouldn't be worn because i think you should stick to simple colours. I think its silly matching the colour of your dastaar to the colour of your shirt for example, plain black or blueor white are simple to wear and go with everything. I doubt many singhs in the old days wore a red dastaar or bright green, but ye how do i know!

anyway its just my opinion, to be simple!

fatehjee

fatehjee,

i think that other colours such as green and red or even pink shouldn't be worn because i think you should stick to simple colours. I think its silly matching the colour of your dastaar to the colour of your shirt for example, plain black or blueor white are simple to wear and go with everything. I doubt many singhs in the old days wore a red dastaar or bright green, but ye how do i know!

anyway its just my opinion, to be simple!

fatehjee