Osho ,japji Sahib Katha

sanjit_h

Japji Sahib By Osho

but a word of caution u have to have the patience of steel coz the above site is preety slow..but i gurantee that u r patience will bear fruits..and u will be able to download the 20 mp3 lecutures given my osho on Japji sahib, u can downlaod one by one and if found intresting can listen it ..

Enjoy

Sangeet

Can any one give me the link to download the Katha of japji sihib by Osho

or can any one do the sewa of sending them to me i am in pune( india)

can any one help me out

waheguru

tried to get it ages ago. no one seems to have it. i only got one tape and the katha is in hindi

i thought it would be easier to get hold on in india

no worries dude.. u done need to come to india to buy it ..u can downlaod for free ...but have patience..

Sangeet

veerji i knew that site but its very slow i couldnt download it ,sometimes it doesnt open also waheguru

any other means from where i can get it

Japji Sahib By Osho

but a word of caution u have to have the patience of steel coz the above site is preety slow..but i gurantee that u r patience will bear fruits..and u will be able to download the 20 mp3 lecutures given my osho on Japji sahib, u can downlaod one by one and if found intresting can listen it ..

Enjoy

Sangeet

Can any one give me the link to download the Katha of japji sihib by Osho

or can any one do the sewa of sending them to me i am in pune( india)

can any one help me out

waheguru

tried to get it ages ago. no one seems to have it. i only got one tape and the katha is in hindi

i thought it would be easier to get hold on in india

no worries dude.. u done need to come to india to buy it ..u can downlaod for free ...but have patience..

Sangeet

OSHO IS MANMAT!

so don't listen to him!.....

question: have you listened to ANY of osho's stuff to determine tha the is manmat? or have you simply taken someone's word for it.. cuz i've read his translation and interpretation of japji sahib and it's freaking amazing.... an absolutely fantastic read..... sure some of his other works are reputed to be kinda out there, but his japji sahib viaakhya is among the better ones out there..

to those who wanna listen to osho's japji sahib, i'd say make sure to check out gianni thaakur singh's viaakhiya too...i'm sure it's out here on the inter-naut....

but DO be careful of some of the other osho stuff... but trust me, the japji sahib read is a great read...never heard the kathas or anything.