What Style Of Dastar Do You Wear?

Hardeep__singh

i wear dumullah so it dont comee during football lol and is nice and tight on head, omgg i was at gurdwara once and singh came in with the kenyan style dastaar and did mata tekh and dastaar was all over the floooor how embarassingg thats why its always convienient to wear a keski underneath:D :nihungsmile:

WJKK WJKF

By African style he means like Jassi Sidhu, lol (don worry don listen 2 him anymore). My family tie one like him, just takin the mick man. They all put mandi on it and cut shapes in their dari, were it like a hat(sort of tie one once every 6 months), I don wanna be seen wid em anymore. But like I'm just nicking all the unused ones (hehehehe), I try to tie a gol wid layers if u no wot i mean.

WJKK WJKF

i wear dumullah so it dont comee during football lol and is nice and tight on head, omgg i was at gurdwara once and singh came in with the kenyan style dastaar and did mata tekh and dastaar was all over the floooor how embarassingg thats why its always convienient to wear a keski underneath:D :nihungsmile:

yup....i agree...dumala stays firm :TH:

I wear the PEAK style turban, like I have said before. There are so many styles all you need to do is pick one, and stick to it. I see so many people switching around their style, which is not a bad thing I guess. :D

Anyways, here a couple of styles of Turbans. :D I personally LOVE the first, and third style. :TH:

I tie style number 1...thats whats most common in Punjab...although like the gol dastaars too...

post-1197-1161281885.jpg

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha LOL.gif hahahahahahahahahahahahaha LOL.gif hahahahahhahahahahah

That got me rollin LOL.gif hahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha :T: :D