Peaceful Protests Against Ghagga / Afghanna Missionary Camp In Toronto

Shinda

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Peaceful protest by Saadh Sangat

It is with folded hands that we request your presence on Sunday, October 22nd at Premier Banquet Hall, 2360 Lucknow Drive, Brampton, at 11am-3pm for a collective boycott of the scheduled seminar being held by Inder Singh Ghugga and participation in a peaceful protest. Inder Singh Ghugga is an avid supporter of the notorious panthic enemy known as Kala Afgana who has been excommunicated by the Akhaal Takhat for his anti-Sikhi activities. His presence in Toronto, Ontario of the last few weeks has left a bad taste in the mouths of many Sikhs in the Greater Toronto Area and worldwide as well. He is known to ferociously attack and manipulate basic Sikhi principles. Below are just a few of his many extensive attacks on the Panth.

Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was pressured by Muslims when travelling to Mecca and voluntarily consumed Halal meat. When asked about evidence supporting this, Ghugga replied that this was a part of his imagination.

During the martyrdom of Guru Arjun Dev Ji, he was unable to retain consciousness during the torture and therefore became unconscious. These words indicate his desire to portray Guru Sahib as an ordinary human being. When challenged in regards to this, he was once again quick to admit it was a figment of his imagination

The usage of words such as “Badmaash” and derogatory slurs in reference to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

In his own literature he has deemed the very pillar of Sikhi, Naam Simran as unnecessary along with Mool Mantar and Gurmantar.

The importance and power of Naam Simran which is stressed within each word of Gurbani is completely dismissed by Ghugga in his literature

Even the importance of Ardaas is undermined within writings by Ghugga

Publicly challenges the authenticity of Banis contained in the morning Nitnem such as Jaap Sahib and Chaupayee Sahib, whereby undermining the entire Amrit Sanchar ceremony.

The core fundamentals of Sikhi and those who lived by the word of the Guru have been attacked shamelessly by Ghugga

Being oblivious to the correct pronunciation and lacking grammatical knowledge of Gurbani, Ghugga fails to recognize the importance of vowels when translating Gurbani.

In addition to the concerns raised above, there are many other discrepancies and anti-Gurmat statements contained within literature published by Ghugga, some of which we hope to highlight in the coming days. It should be noted that it is his anti-panthic actions that have resulted in him not being allotted time to speak at any Gurdwara.

Busses will be leaving from Spingdale, Rexdale Gurdwara Sahib, Dixie Gurdwara Sahib

Sincerely,

All Sikh Sangat & Panthic Jathebandees

Contacts:

Bhai Hardeep Singh 416-858-1596

Bhai Jaspreet Singh 416-689-9409

Bhai Tarlochan Singh 416-891-9957

Bhai Jasdev Singh 416-835-1909

Bhai Gurjeet Singh 416-560-6326

Supporting Jathebandees:

Ontario Gurdwara Committee and all Gurdwara Sahibs

Ontario Gurdwara Sikh Council and Gurdwara Sahibs below:

Gurdwara Shaheed Ghar (Hamilton)

Gurdwara Baba Budha Ji

Gurdwara Sikh Association of Brantford

Sikh Spiritual Centre, Rexdale

Shromani Sikh Sangat, Missisauga

Gurdwara Jot Parkash

Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib

Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Malton

Shromani Sikh Sangat Mississauga

Gursikh Sabha Canada - Scarborough

Brampton Gurdwara (Glidden)

Gurdwara Khalsa Prakash - Windsor

Shromani Akali Dal Amritsar, Ontario

Canadian Organization of Sikh Students

Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji Gatka Akhara

Damdami Taksal International

Akhand Kirtanee Jatha, Toronto

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great efforts, Hope this protest be peaceful and nothing more than "peaceful".

We should all learn from poran bhramgyani baba bir singh nurangabad (great sikh sant and yodha). Despite of him having double the amount of khalsa yodhas under his command, when dogra sikhs came to attack at their dera. He instead of commanding his khalsa yodhas to carry arms , he told them to not to attack them because they were own brothers and he instead commanded them to serve langar to them and told them to have langar first because forces came from far, they must be hungry then if they wish to attack they can. During langar, baba ji attained shaheedi but khalsa yoda's under his command followed baba ji bachan and kept serving the opposition forces with langar.

This is ethahisk event, we can fetch soo much from this ethahisik event.

As sukhmani sahib says:

Braham Gyani Ki Dristi Amrit Barsi ||

I hope this protest is peaceful. Violence(like one in mayfield) against our own brothers will not acheive anything.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Ghagga is a straight up <banned word filter activated>. Moronic etc. HOw can he be allowed to talk at the Gurdwara or any Sikh related part of the world if he is sooo antiSikh????? If a muslim did what he did they would be known as a troublemaker that only visits the Gurdwara just to cause problem which then he would have no reason to go the the Gurughar. He is the lead person in charge of mental vandalism and beadbi of GuruSangat.

If he talks down about the PanjBanis then he cant be Amritdari, his sins (talking bad about Dhan Guru Arjun Dev Ji) have made any purity turn to filth. I wonder if geezer could handle any torture might as well him sitting on a hot copper plate like Shaheedi GuruJi.

I would say the next time he is at a Gurdwara spouting garbage from his filthmouth then make a police report as if he is using a "place of worship" to munipulate Sikhi. If someone went into a Christian church just to mouthoff and speak lies then I bet the person would be considered trespassing because they arent a member or a civilized person wanting to benefit "from" the sermon, rather than giving bunk sermons that are all his own opinion.

His sermons smell as good as an overdue unflushed portable toilet. :D

Why is there no protest against Taksal?

The usage of words such as “Badmaash” and derogatory slurs in reference to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

When and where did he say that? Or is this another lie?

As for some of the other points, I understand. As for the halal thing and Guru Ji's shaheedi, he accepted his mistakes and has said that he would correct them.

He has agreed to correct his mistakes but when is taksal going to correct its 100s of mistakes raised on your blog shinda. Also, the deleting of my posts and trying to screw me wasn't a wise decision either.

I am not saying Ghugga isn't wrong, but he is still better than the thugs who say Guru Ji sucked puss, got fooled by a prostitute, worshipped durgaa, got kaschera from hanuman, Guru Ji promoted stealing (that why they steal money from Gurudwaras?), promoted looting, would have had sex with prostitute if it wasn't for the fear of having a child, etc. etc.

All of Taksal marayda is messed.

1. Dasam Granth besides Guru Granth Sahib Ji

2. Changing Gurbani order in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. (e.g. the vivvad of mangalcharan first of raaj first)

3. Changing rehras and adding anti-Gurmat stanzas such as kirpaa karee hum put jugmaata into it. Sunay gung jo jaahai, etc. etc. Raam katha jug jug atal, etc. etc.

4. Calling Panthic maryada, British marayda.

5. Having joats, nareeals, flour, etc. (Pg. 108, 381 of Gurmukh parkash)

6. Saying Guru Amardas Ji used to suck puss out of Guru Aangad's toe. (Tauheen of Guru Maharaj, Ghoar Nindya)

7. 3.6 million mool mantar paath (who will count?, brahmanvaad) [Pg. 48, 123, 128-129, 449, 601, 619, 620, 624 of Gurmukh Parkash]

8. Guru Gobind Singh Ji breaking pitchers of women taking water to their homes. (Tauheen of Guru Maharaj, Ghoar Nindya) Pg. 73 of Gurmukh Parkash

9. Telling to join knees and feet when taking a piss and spitting to remove fear. (Pg. 81)

10. Guru Ji grabbing kesh and taking Sikh out of hell. (Pg. 91 of Gurmukh parkash) Is this why derawalas always go for beard or turbans when fighting?

11. Standing in water and doing tupp (Pg. 101 of Gurmukh Parkash)

12. Reading Sukhmani Sahib while standing on 1 leg (Pg. 129, 449 of Gurmukh Parkash)

13. Promotion of sampat paath (Pg. 204, 362, 363, 460, 584, 604, 612 of Gurmukh parkash)

14. 101 Akhand paaths (Pg. 275, 436, 440, 463, 465, 621, 636 of Gurmukh Parkash)

15. After listening to paath, removing clothing and leaving home to live in huts (Pg. 282, 286 of Gurmukh Parkash)

16. Having a separate row for Sadhus in Guru Ka Langar (Pg. 345 of Gurmukh Parkash)

17. Doing aarti after ardass (Pg. 352 of Gurmukh Parkash)

18. Parkash of 25 Saroops of Guru Granth Sahib Ji at one time (Pg. 413, 414, 416, 419 of Gurmukh Parkash)

19. Maryada of 7 Akhand Paaths and 15 Akhand paaths (Pg. 418, 444 of Gurmukh Parkash)

20. Akhand paath every pooranmashi (Pg. 570 of Gurmukh Parkash)

21. Don't wear anything over kashera (Pg. 577 of Gurmukh Parkash)

22. Recitation of Akhand paath and Asa Ki Vaar at same time (Pg. 597 of Gurmukh Parkash)

23. Free to take sukha (bhung) (Pg. 631 of Gurmukh Parkash)

Now lets move on to Gurbani Paath Darshan

24. Guru Nanak Ji born in kattak when it is actually visaakh (Pg. 9 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

All Sakhis say Visaakh except bala one.

25. Guru Har Rai Ji with 8 wives (Pg. 11 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

26. Khalsa Panth started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Pg. 19 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

How do we aarth "Nanak Nirmal Panth Chalaya"

27. One woman's husband died. She didn't let the sun rise until her husband was brought back to life. (Pg. 22 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

Is that story right or Gurbani when it says "Jo upjeo So Binas Hai, Paro Aaj Ke Kal"

28. Mool Mantar is up to Nanak Hoasee Bhee Sach (Pg. 24 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

29. Nard Muni studied for 75,000 years (Pg. 30 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

30. Vaid Vyas did tup for 11,000 years. (Pg. 32 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

31. Asa Ki Vaar takes you of chaurasi (Pg. 34 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

What does other Bani do?

32. Bhagat Dhroo ruled for 36,00 years (Pg. 36 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

33. Baba Farid Ji got lice, mother took them out and stopped him from eating leaves. (Pg. 36 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

Maha Paap

34. Farid hanged in a well and meditated for 13 years. (Pg. 36 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

35. Farid tied a roti of wood to his belly for 12 years. (Pg. 36 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

36. Bhai Himmat Singh had been cursed from previous life. God said that I will forgive you after taking your head. (Pg. 45 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

Great Disrespect to Bhai Himmat Singh.

37. A Sikh named Gurbaksh Singh ran and called Mata Ji. She placed ptasas in Amrit and made it peaceful. (Pg. 46 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

Meaning Guru Gobind Singh Ji made a mistake and Mata Ji corrected it?? Guru makes mistakes??

38. Punj piaras said to Guru Ji that you are giving us praise just like Ram Chander gave praise to monkeys. (Pg. 47 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

Straight attack on Khalsa Panth and disrespect to Sikhi by comparing Sikhs to monkeys.

39. British did mixtures and changing of Gurbani and spent millions to do it. (Pg. 57 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

Who is questioning Gurbani now?

40. One time a shepherd was doing paath of Sohila while walking. This made Guru Nanak Ji bleed. Due to this, one must not recite Gurbani while walking. (Pg. 62 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

41. Ram Chander became happy at Hanuman and gave him kaschera, Sikhs got it from him.

(Pg. 62 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

This is also what RSS says. Snatanists say this.

42. Kirpan should be worshipped using wick lamps. (Pg. 66 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

43. Tobacco grew from blood of kaamdhain cow when it bled due to being hit by an arrow. (Pg. 71 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

44. Kalyug turned into a cow calf and got stuck in mud. Shiv Parbatee grabbed him from the ears and tail to pull him out. Ears and tail broke off. Tail was buried into the ground and both ears were attached at the top of the tail and said that this will turn into tobacco. (Pg. 71 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

Pure jokes. Nothing else.

Dasam Granth says that those who don't take drugs are idiots and get fooled.

It says that those who refuse to women go to hell.

It says that those who lure women and take drugs know the way of life and that others are stupid.

It says Jahagir was a very just emperor. (Was making Guru Arjan Dev Ji Sahaeed a justifiable act?)

It says Sikhs are children of luv and kush.

It says Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji went to Tribeni and berformed hindu rituals to have a son.

It says those who read durga paath don't come into birth and death again.

It says Guru Nanak was reincarnation of Vishnu.

It says Mohammed came after Gorakh and Ramanand.

It says Guru Angad Ji and Guru Amardass Ji were from a Bedi Khandaan.

Natak says Mahakaal has 4 arms, scary voice, conch, drinks liqor, etc. etc.

Kavan Narak, Kiaa Surag Bechara, Santan Dou Raadai!

Hum Kaho Kee Kaan Na Kudtay, Upnay Gur Pursaaday! - 969

Being mislead again. Gurmat doesn't believe in some special Narak Surag. Jeevan without Gurmat = Narak, jeevan with Gurmat = Surag. Very simple and clear.

"Khalsa Fauji WannaBe - Hates taksal but in front of Taksalis smiles and doesn’t say a thing."

Well, I don't know why but most of the time, when I see taksalis. I can't control my laugh. So funny and so misguided. Misguided patriots of Panth.

"Khalsa Fauji WannaBe - Says Taksalis started fight, but it was Ghugga’s men who through the first punch."

I wasn't there but from the video, it looks like Taksal started the fight. That malton guy was looking to fight from the get go. The guy who yells at AKJs 24/7. He doesn't even respect Guru Granth Sahib Ji. As for that Joat Parkash guy, he agreed last year that anti-Panthic element is dasam granth has to be cleaned. All he wanted to debate about was Nanakshahi calendar. He also supported congress. He said he would call 10 vidvaans and have a debate. I said, bring it on star.

"Khalsa Fauji WannaBe - It’s missionaries who run to western media to cause trouble!!"

False allegations by the corrupt opposition party. Lost and now just making false allegations.

"Khalsa Fauji WannaBe - See you in Narkh, where I will beat you with my Gandasaa."

First of all, like I said, there is no narak that you are talking about according to Gurbani.

Even if we accept it for the fun of it, how you going to get the gandasa there?

How about taksal? When did they begin? 1920s?

It was always called bhindra wala jatha because Sant Brahmgyani 108 Gurmat Maartund Maryada Purshotam Sundar Singh started this jatha. It was called bhindrawala jatha until until they started to get popular.

Taksal doesn't even know who it is started by. Their books say, Bhai Mani Singh while their speeches say Baba Deep Singh.

Baba Deep Singh did and ate jhatka all the time, he was messed???

Baba Deep Singh was leader of missal Shaheeda jathaybandi. Word damdami taksal isn't mentioned in any puratan granth. Infact, it isn't even mentioned in Mahan Kosh which was not written too long ago.

Yes, I smile with the taksalis but when the time comes, I talk dasam granth with them too.

Even talk about the use of word Sant.

So what was the motive behind that statement?

Doesn't make sence.

Raaj Na Chaho Mukat Na Chaho Manpreet Charan Kumlaaray!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you agree to the following as it is stated in Dasam Granth?

Dasam Granth says that those who don't take drugs are idiots and get fooled.

It says that those who refuse to women go to hell.

It says that those who lure women and take drugs know the way of life and that others are stupid.

It says Jahagir was a very just emperor. (Was making Guru Arjan Dev Ji Sahaeed a justifiable act?)

It says Sikhs are children of luv and kush.

It says Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji went to Tribeni and berformed hindu rituals to have a son.

It says those who read durga paath don't come into birth and death again.

It says Guru Nanak was reincarnation of Vishnu.

It says Mohammed came after Gorakh and Ramanand.

It says Guru Angad Ji and Guru Amardass Ji were from a Bedi Khandaan.

Natak says Mahakaal has 4 arms, scary voice, conch, drinks liqor, etc. etc.

It is so easy to say "Questioning Bani" "Questioning Bani"

All of Dasam Granth doesn't preach the same message as Jaap Sahib or same message as Tav Parsaad Swayas. In the old times, Guru Gobind Singh Ji's rachna was compiled in small pothis and not a granth. Read John Malcolm's book on Sikhs.

He clearly states that so far Sikhs only have 1 granth to follow but in the future they will have two. What does that tell you about dasam granth? Read about Sikhs from the past. All historials have talked about Sikhs having 1 granth and reffering to it as Guru. Not 3 Gurus.

It is Guru Manyo Granth, not Guru Manyo Granthaa Nu

Talks about 1 granth and not 2 or 3.

Prabhu SIngh, are you willing to accept the above points?

I could write way more but I think those are enough.

As for Raagmaala, I am not here to debate raagmaala but if you want to talk about that, I got no problems. Raagmaala issue was solved before and it is still easy to solve.

Dasam Granth's writing suggest Raam, Shyam, Kal, etc. as the authors of various writings. E.g. 24 avtar mentions many times that poet Shyam is the author of the granth. E.g. Kirpa Kurr Shyam.

The language of Tria Chariter is past tense and refers to Anandpur as a location of the past. Meaning it was written after Guru Ji leaving Anandpur. One of the chariters promtoes use of hair killing power which was released in New York in 1849.

Guru Ji says:

Andhay Aklee Baahray Kia, Tin Seo Kahee-aai|| Bin Gur Panth Naa Sooj-ee Kit Bidh Nirbahee-aai|| Khoatay Kao Khraa Khai Khray Saar Na jaanai|| Anday Kaa Nao Paarkhoo Kalee Kaal Vidaanai|| ----- 229

Dhrig Tinna Kaa Jeeveya Je Likh Likh Vaycheh Nao|| Khaytee Jin kee Ujrrai Khulwaaray Kia Thao|| Suchai Surmai Baahray Ugai Laheh Na Daade|| Akal Eh Naa AAkheeaai Akal Gvaa-eaai Baad|| Akalee Sahib Saiveeaai Akalee Paaeeaai Maan|| Akalee Purrh Kai Bujeeaai Akalee Keechai Daan|| Nanak Aakhai Rah Eh Hoar Gullaa Saitaan|| ----- 1245

Why aren't the jathas who preach their own maryada, get excommunicated from Panth? They reject the Panthic maryada so they reject the Panth meaning they reject the Guru. They also need to be excommunicated!

Changing Gurbani....and saying bitter words about Guru ji, will lead masses into "nark" they should very carefully look in the mirror and say am I Guru Ka sikh, and really slap theirselves in the face, because when it comes near to death, only "Jhams" will be waiting for them.

Guru Har Rai Sahib rejected his own son for changing the Divine Word in Guru Granth Sahib. Guru emphasised that the Divine message was not be changed at any cost as it was the ultimate truth & reality. Anyone, even with the thought of disapproval for the Gurbani (Divine Word) shall be ruined for ever and shall be deprived of blessing from Waheguru. The 10th Guru, Guru Gobind Singh Sahib completed the final version of Guru Granth Sahib in his presence in 1705, hence capturing the Divine message in its authentic form for the benefit of the humanity. The scripture is arranged with a unique numbering system that omission or addition is impossible.

May these idiots be forgiven on what they are really doing and wake up in time and ask for forgiveness.

This day and age "khaljhug" has set in place and people really dont know what they are saying or doing, its all "paap", all very much to do so, do they actually know what is "sikhi" in first place, do they know who "Guru's" are. We are here to learn not be the teacher and alter the gurbani.

There is no "Maryadha", Guru ji indicated that anything you wish to find out, you will need to read and understand "Guru Granth Sahib". He did lay down a few rules that the "Sikhs" must adhere to, but rest "nimerta" is received from the Guru Granth Sahib.

I can also imagine "Guru Sahib", the 10th master, shaking his head and really distressed at people who change gurbani, you be taught a lesson, so stop what you doing right now.

Wouldn't the world be better without these so called politics in "Sikhi", we do not need them, we need real khalsa i.e. like the Guru jis time.

Akal Takht Hukamnama : Kala Afghana is kicked out of the panth, and anyone that associates with him is also.

Dhirmal was kicked out of the panth by Guru Sahib. Not Just Dhir Mal but anyone that associated with Dhir Mal 'Dhirmalian'.

Same way Inder Ghagha associated with Kala Afghana, so he is kicked out of the panth, and same way anyone who associated with Inder Ghagga is out of the panth. So Khalsa Fauj, I would take the Khalsa out of your name

Hukamnama tells to not have roti beti di saanjh. So relax. Before, you tell me to take Khalsa out of my name, I tell you to take Sher and Khalsa out of your name. Watch your hands before you type that type of stuff again. Understood? Excommunication means not to have roti beti di saanjh. Giani Bhagwan Singh, head granthi Darbar Sahib, talks to the Spokesman guy. So he is no longer part of the Panth? Simranjit Singh Mann talks to spokesman guys, he is out of the Panth?

Couldn't answer so now you are on to attacking me personally?

Khalsa Fauj has studied dasam granth thoroughly and i can personally say (knowing him well) that he does know his stuff..

He has put forth a lot of claims and facts from dasam granth.. i dun know much about dasam bani but if you want to attack him why dont you attack his claims and prove him wrong!

I didnt watch the debate videos fully by kulbir singh vs. inder singh.. because of school and exams but the amount i watched they are very educational! I suggest everyone have a look at those. There are i think 6 parts in total. Do they touch upon the dasam granth issue? in detail? just wondering..

if you look up khalsa fauj's page references and his interpretations of the saakhis and stories in question, read them urself and see how he has misinterpreted them all, and typed them in his own words while changing the whole meaning...

its easy to follow someone who 'acts knowledgable', you should do some research yourself, before jumping on bandwagons and see what Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji has actually written. talking to someone on msn or reading something on a message board shouldnt be enough to make an opinion on something, open up a book or the granth in question and do khoj yourself. read the proper arth. than you can judge whether someone is knowledgable or misguided.

i'll give you a quick example...

khalsa fauj posted " 40. One time a shepherd was doing paath of Sohila while walking. This made Guru Nanak Ji bleed. Due to this, one must not recite Gurbani while walking. (Pg. 62 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)"

now lets look at what sant ji actually wrote... they wrote bhai lehna was massaging guru nanak dev jis feet and Guru nanak dev jis foot had some blood on it. Bhai Lehna asked Guru Sahib what happened. Guru sahib is like go call this singh. so they called the singh. and Guru Nanak dev ji was like this singh was reciting paath with so much prem pyaar and sharda that i was following him around and listening to him recite baani. The Singh was working in a field and I stepped on a thorn while following the Singh, thats where the bloods from.

Now look at the difference between what sant ji wrote, and what khalsa fauj wrote.... Guru Sahib in that saakhi showed us that when we recite baani with all our heart they are always present their with us. Its a very beautiful saakhi....

now you can judge how biased khalsa fauj's posts are yourself, until you research yourself and read yourself and do arth yourself, please dont jump on peoples bandwagons, its not the right thing to do.

Khalsa Fauji,

Can you please either pm or post here all your research done on sri dasam granth and questions you have to ask pro sri dasam granth sahib readers... i mean everything... bring out everything, every single detail you have against sri dasam granth.

Please bring out everything on sri dasam granth only not anything else (like your baba phobia, hindu parnoid theories etc)

Later on today i m meeting nirmala singh, i ll show it to him and request him to debate with you like peaceful debate happened between prof ghugga singh and tapoban singhs either that or he can gave me all his vichars counter attacking your vichars on sri dasam granth.. i ll post them for you on forums.