Bandi Chhor Divas Tragedy

Paneer Monster

vahegurujeekakhalsavahegurujeekifathe

my family and I were traveling back home from southall after celebrating bandi chhor divas.

the day was goin real well untill we witnessed many cop carz, an ambulence and a firebrigade outside southall station.

I asked some general members of the public around the station what had happened and i was told that a young girl was pushed into the railway tracks and had died. at this point i would like to stress THIS HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY ANY OFFICIAL SOURCE.

Immediatly we headed back to Gurduara Sahib and did ardas for the departed soul.

If any person has any further information about this incident please share it here.

it just made me think that, when were having fun lighting fireworks and celebrating, people so close and around the world are in pain and suffering.

my family and I were traveling back home from southall after celebrating bandi chhor divas.

the day was goin real well untill we witnessed many cop carz, an ambulence and a firebrigade outside southall station.

I asked some general members of the public around the station what had happened and i was told that a young girl was pushed into the railway tracks and had died. at this point i would like to stress THIS HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY ANY OFFICIAL SOURCE.

Immediatly we headed back to Gurduara Sahib and did ardas for the departed soul.

If any person has any further information about this incident please share it here.

it just made me think that, when were having fun lighting fireworks and celebrating, people so close and around the world are in pain and suffering.

Theres people suffering all the time it doesnt stop me from celebrating anything

Theres people suffering all the time it doesnt stop me from celebrating anything

ye suffering is 24/7

if we were sad 4 every death that happend then no time wud be a celibration time.

we cant live mourning 4 everydeath

the most we can to is ardas for the departed souls, jus as u did.

wjkk wjkf

i wasnt expecting anyone to stop celebrating or to spend the rest of there life grieving. i wrote what i felt and still stand by it. like it or lump it.

anyways, ive just been informed it was some poor girl called sonia who had passed away. apperantly she went to featherstone school or something and she was real young, about 18 or something and her funeral is tmrw.

deaths are very frequent on the underground and in trainstations, thats why they go virtually unoticed.

YEH i rememba that night. i was on the foot bridge directly above the tracks doing fireworks off the bridge. I saw police running down the tracks below me, i thought it might be because i was doing fireworks off a bridge. But later i heard it was a girl called Sonia , 19.

i knew a few girls that knew her. She lived in southall.

Tragic, i dno if she comitted suicide or was pushed/fell.

But i do know that its 1 of few cases as of recent. LAst time it was a lady with 2 kids that jumped infront of a train to commit suicide cuz of family probs on the same track. IF it was suicide then i think that these people need to pick another place to commit suicide quietly and not cause so much disruption on the railways....goshh.... they cause hours of delays, there are people trying to get to places on that auspicious occasion. why do they cause such a big dramatic scene? why cant they just take an overdose or something and commit suicide at home quietly?

(not beind rude, but just wondering why they like doing a public show instead of a quiet thing) . condolences however to the families.

sat sri akaal