Rehit?

Guest (no name)

yeah but unfortunately rehit as been changed to suit ppls eos and selfish needs

original rehit such as keski as 5th kakaar has been changed, tht dont make it rite im afraid

or eating meat apart from halaal, what a joke

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh
Only AKJ says keski as far as I know. If AKJ believe they are right, they should take the matter to Akaal Takht. Until Akaal Takht says it is kakkar, we must not question the Kakkars. As for meat, we have debated many times. Looks like you guys will never listen. Just read some of the other threads about meat.

FATEH !!

The 5th K.

When i was a kid i was always told 5th K is the KES. Personally, I feel it should be the KESKI ( am not questioning any of the rehits here.)

Reasons:

1. KES is natural and it was always with us when we were born. were we born with a KAKKAR ??

2. SIKHI says men and women are equal. Men wear dastar to cover their KES and if a woman wants to do that there shouldn't be a debate about that.

Meat

We shouldn't go into this topic. But i'll tell you something that happened with me. I used to eat meat and i wasn't religious then. One night i was enjoyingggggggg my meal and i still dont have any clue why i threw everything in the trash bin. Since that day i haven't had meat and i want to be a true SIKH too.

As i said earlier people who take amrit from the jatha's they know what they are doing so that is not a big issue. Ye if they question other REHITs then it becomes an issue. they should refrain from attacking any of the REHITs. LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Basic Principle of SIKHI is naam japna, waand shakna te kirat karni. Every Rehit Maryada tells us to stay away from the 5 evils -- kamm, karodh, lobh, moh, ahankar. as long as we are going on that track every rehit should be respected.

Yes if there had been a single rehit that would have been better. But saying that my rehit is better is not justified. UNITED WE PREVAIL :TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU ANG SANG!!

Maybe there was a reason why the original rehat maryada was never written down. Our true rehat is the guru granth sahib ji.. that is where you will find untainted knowledge and guidence, not by a man made interpretation of what the rehat was once.

yeah only akj say keski is 5th kakaar, therefore only akj is right.

deal with it.

so because akaal takhat doesnt recognise the correct 5th kakaar, we should forsake GURmat, and stopp following what guru jee told us but instead follow what some people behind akaal takhat have decided.

ummmm

NO

Maybe there was a reason why the original rehat maryada was never written down. Our true rehat is the guru granth sahib ji.. that is where you will find untainted knowledge and guidence, not by a man made interpretation of what the rehat was once.

In guru granth sahib ji it doesnt say... what 5 kakkars are

what are nitnem bani etc...

We have to follow panthic maryada as per Akaal Takht...

SGPC is just there to implement the maryada and distribute copies... they are the ones which are supposed to enforce it... but we are mno where near that

Taksal Akj, go against panthic maryada... When a hukamanama comes it in there favour they go around waving it in everybodys faces... but when someones shows them panthic maryada as per akal takht then they say oh no not panthic mayrada... So please refrain from using akal takht to when it only suits your needs

In guru granth sahib ji it doesnt say... what 5 kakkars are

what are nitnem bani etc...

We have to follow panthic maryada as per Akaal Takht...

SGPC is just there to implement the maryada and distribute copies... they are the ones which are supposed to enforce it... but we are mno where near that

Taksal Akj, go against panthic maryada... When a hukamanama comes it in there favour they go around waving it in everybodys faces... but when someones shows them panthic maryada as per akal takht then they say oh no not panthic mayrada... So please refrain from using akal takht to when it only suits your needs

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

so are you saying akjs, taksal are anti panthic???

jathabandis have more in common than differences but we always pick out the differances and blow them out of proportion.

and the people that are really winning are ppl like r.s.s radswamis etc.. people see that sikhs just argue and they find somewhere else to go.. somewhere they will not get fighitng in a palce of worship

We talk about EKTA EKTA EKTA.....

we can never have ekta when everyone doesnt fall under

Guru Granth, Guru Panth

simple as that not a hard concept...