Rehit?

Guest (no name)

bana and sarbloh bibek...should that be kept before taking amrit?...because i thought that its not mandatory to keep it at the time of taking amrit? wacko.gif

i really like gitikas post.alot.

guys stop getting trapped in brahmanism and rituals.rehat.hmm idont really know how to start this post.

just that im fed up with bibek this, bana this, sarabloh this...

i liked gitikas post becuase it emphasised the teachings of gurunank dev ji and our other belssed guru's. what is the need to look at anyone else...our gurus are just the most amazing examples of gursikhi...and we go around quoting others...as if the inspirational lifsstyle of our guru's isnt enough.i mean..whats that about?

im sure that gurunanakdevji didnt go around saying.wel all have to wear bana, we all have to eat out of sarbloh, otherwise we havnt given our manns to Vaheguru.i mean..sikhi isnt abotu what we wear, what we eat from..what ajoke.i feel so upset wrtiing thsi post, i feel weve compeltely lost the essence of sikhi.so many of us are bibekis, sarblohi's but how many of us are peace loving people, loving to all of humankind,how many fo us are willign to share with those who ahvnt got as much as ourselves, how many of us practise forgiveness and kindness....if guru nanak dev ji was here, we wouldnt even recognise Him..we'd say--oh your not sarbloh bbieki or anything so you cant be part of our jatha...dotn worry when we get to dharamraj we'l suffer the consequences of our actions...our falsehood...

if the questions your asking before amrit are whetehr we shoudl eat out of sarbloh, then i think youve totally not understood what amrit is.amrit isnt somthing oen takes to become part of a club..when we sacrifice our minds and bodies..it means it means thtat we are ntohing anymore..we are not of any status, we are the dust of everything, everyone..we have no identitiy as an individual, but we take on vaheguru's identity...

i mean...we are so proud of all our shastars, our dstar, our 1ft kirpans,our sarabloh...our bibek...

but

fareedhaa mai bholaavaa pag dhaa math mailee hoe jaae ||

Fareed, I was worried that my turban might become dirty.

gehilaa roohu n jaanee sir bhee mittee khaae ||26||

My thoughtless self did not realize that one day, dust will consume my head as well. ||26||

naam is not just reciting vaheguru with our tongues..naam is beyond anythnig..i wish i knew what naam was...naam is a state of mind, which is beyond anything anyone has expereienced.guruji in one section says naam cannot eb recited with the mouth.its beyound this world.we have to live it..live naam...wow.vaheguroo

what are we doing..wasting our lives away.we havnt got a clue abotu anything..and we write all these articles and havnt got a clue about anything.we know nothing, yet we pretedn to be something.the truth will come out, it always comes out.guruji knows everything and everyone inside out, so why are we trying to please and pretend to others.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again Khalsa Fauj.

Go back to our first debate. You mad ridiculous and contradictory statements about sarbloh and then when asked to back up your assertions, you couldn't do it. You claimed this was bipran dee reet when NO BRAHMIN does this! But you admit that. You then claim that Vaishnavs do it. You couldn't find any reference to it though.

You then claimed sarbloh was only used because Brahmins reject it and won't eat from it. Wrong again and the reference to the Mannu Simriti in fact referred to iron as a useful material in utensils.

If you want to debate sarbloh, let's do it. But you can't just claim it's "bipran ki reet" without any proof.

Eating in Sarbloh isn't part of Khalsa rehat. I don't even see it recommended in the Khalsa maryada. Bipran Kee Reet is what it is!

Attar Suhinta, Simraties. Read them.

Singh132 do not reply to such a person who thinks that Sarbloh is not even a rehit. Bhai Randheer Singh who was a bramgyani who did every thing according to Gurmat is lying about Sarbloh. I don’t think Khalsa Fauj has took amrit yet that is why he questions sarbloh. Piyariya before posting about rehit take amrit jaap naam and find out yourself if sarbloh is a rehit or not. Even better jaap naam, wake amritwela and then do sarbloh see for yourself if it is a rehit and if it is bipraan ki reet.

Or is that to hard but its not hard to type a message, bhai sahib we will not get to god by talking we have practice sikhi.

I do a benthi to other sangat they don’t reply to this person as it is a waist of time. Daas can not write any more.

I only replyed because calling mahrajs rehit bipran kee reet is a big offence and one will only get punished, personlay I dont think one has got much of a jeevan if they write messages about mahrajs rehit. What do I know im doing the same. Sorry!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fathe!

bana and sarbloh bibek...should that be kept before taking amrit?...because i thought that its not mandatory to keep it at the time of taking amrit? wacko.gif

Yes it is very important to keep sarbloh before you take amrit.

Bhai Gurbachan Singh Bindrwala from taksal only taought Gursikhs that kept Sarbloh. When you take amrit it is very important to keep sarbloh from that day on, whats the point of taking amrit from a sarbloh batta yet we dont follow the sarbloh rehit later on in out life. We are sacrificing our life to mahraj our maan (mind) and Dhan (body to waheguroo yet we dont follow these critical Rehits.

Keep this in mind, Bhai Randheer singh says Sarbloh is as important as your Kakars! Theres nothing to say after that! Also read Gurmat Bibek, from Bhai Randheer SIngh.

Yet evrything without naam and amritwela is a waste!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fathe!

Here we go again, sharia sikhs cant stop, can they?

I usually don't post on gupt forums but this post ticked me off, let me say this bluntly- Sikhi didnt start from Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, sikhi is been long before him, you ignorant people make it seem like - people didnt had any idea of sikhi before bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji like he was only bhramgyani in the panth no one else came close to his avastha.

I beleive sarbloh bibek is part of rehit and its minimal because its optional,.. you like using sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale name, yes they kept sarbloh bibek so as my teacher- sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale but they had levels of sarbloh bibek, they didnt made sarbloh bibek rehit as an idol/karam kandis ritual.

In taksal and other samparda's sarbloh bibek is optional because its not coming from seena basina(from successor to successor), sant sunder singh ji bhindranwale didnt had a sarbloh bibek but his student- sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale did but according to you sharia sikhs probably- his teacher was manmati singh.??.lol..welcome to black and white sikhi!.

In words of my teacher who is also sarbloh bibeki- sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale- he goes proffesor sahib ji neh bibek rakh laieya, katar ban gaya, he wouldnt even eccept food from his own wife.. whats point of this sarbloh bibek? that sarbloh bibek with no levels of exceptions caused daily kalech khanna in his ghar, sarbloh bibek instead of making his jivan ucha, made his jivan kalech khanna because levels of bibek was fully ignored.

Also budda dal nihang singhs use sarbloh bibek but their reasoning is quite different from hybrid version of nihang wanna be's.. nihang singhs been using sarbloh bibek for many centuries so there is no enemy infltration who can mix poison in the langar, they maintain it by partaking food only from fellow nihangs in circle of trust(within the dal) but hybrid version of nihang wanna be's think by taking sucha food from non amrit dharis somehow takes naam kamaie from person who is taking the food like if its some sort of worm that kills naam kaamiya inside ya..., they even go far as not taking food from their fellow amrit dharis because they didn't had "naam dridtha" claiming them as kacha pilla dhilla singh ..... that's quite sadistic if you ask me, they have made themselves nothing but karam khandis bhramins.

guys stop getting trapped in brahmanism and rituals.rehat.hmm idont really know how to start this post.

i liked gitikas post becuase it emphasised the teachings of gurunank dev ji and our other belssed guru's. what is the need to look at anyone else...our gurus are just the most amazing examples of gursikhi...and we go around quoting others...as if the inspirational lifsstyle of our guru's isnt enough.i mean..whats that about?

im sure that gurunanakdevji didnt go around saying.wel all have to wear bana, we all have to eat out of sarbloh, otherwise we havnt given our manns to Vaheguru.i mean..sikhi isnt abotu what we wear, what we eat from..what ajoke.i feel so upset wrtiing thsi post, i feel weve compeltely lost the essence of sikhi.so many of us are bibekis, sarblohi's but how many of us are peace loving people, loving to all of humankind,how many fo us are willign to share with those who ahvnt got as much as ourselves, how many of us practise forgiveness and kindness....if guru nanak dev ji was here, we wouldnt even recognise Him..we'd say--oh your not sarbloh bbieki or anything so you cant be part of our jatha...dotn worry when we get to dharamraj we'l suffer the consequences of our actions...our falsehood...

if the questions your asking before amrit are whetehr we shoudl eat out of sarbloh, then i think youve totally not understood what amrit is.amrit isnt somthing oen takes to become part of a club..when we sacrifice our minds and bodies..it means it means thtat we are ntohing anymore..we are not of any status, we are the dust of everything, everyone..we have no identitiy as an individual, but we take on vaheguru's identity...

i mean...we are so proud of all our shastars, our dstar, our 1ft kirpans,our sarabloh...our bibek...

but

My thoughtless self did not realize that one day, dust will consume my head as well. ||26||

naam is not just reciting vaheguru with our tongues..naam is beyond anythnig..i wish i knew what naam was...naam is a state of mind, which is beyond anything anyone has expereienced.guruji in one section says naam cannot eb recited with the mouth.its beyound this world.we have to live it..live naam...wow.vaheguroo

what are we doing..wasting our lives away.we havnt got a clue abotu anything..and we write all these articles and havnt got a clue about anything.we know nothing, yet we pretedn to be something.the truth will come out, it always comes out.guruji knows everything and everyone inside out, so why are we trying to please and pretend to others.

but

this post seems very thoughtful, yet also failry narrow minded, as if the author has started writing with somethiong on their mind tht says "sarbloh bibekis are fuilll of ego, have no idea wat they r doin and have lost the plot"

i tihnk we should view the subject more open mindedly

"as if the inspirational lifsstyle of our guru's isnt enough"

guru gobind singh jee intrduced sarbloh bibek, read the start of akaal ustat.

there is only ONE guru let us remmeber that.

sarbloh bibek is a rehit to aid us with japping naam, as all rehits are, as everything we do should be, to aid us in japping naam.

we can have status, and no iddnentiy and so on and still keep rehit can we not??

i am confused by this post, it seems like u have a lot of anger towards this rehit or people who follow it.

i think by this post you are completely going against what you have yourself written.

you seem so angry

"how many of us practise forgiveness and kindness...."

i do hope u also practise what you preach, this is very important in sikhi

if you have more specific reasons why you tihnk sarbloh is rong, please inform us in a clearer way

thank you very much

baba amarjeet singh

So now this is what it has come down to. Everyone is here against AKJ. Derawalas here call us ‘Sharia Sikhs’. The SGPC ones here are saying we follow ‘Bipran ki reet’. The Kala Afghanist-Ghagha supporters also give us such titles. I’m sure Guru Jee is very happy seeing how these self righteous ones are following his teachings and use such words against his Sikhs who try to follow his Maryadha as best as they can. But despite seeing such harsh words coming from our brothers, in the spirit of Sikhi, I still pray that Vaheguru gives you all blessings and happiness. May Guru Jee bless you with Gurmat.

Guest s133k_s1kh

waheguruji ka khalsa waheguruji ki fateh

as mch as you discuss with so many people you will get confuse just do 5 banis path japji sahib,jaap sahib,savaiya,chaupayi sahib,anand sahib, and wear 5 kakars and believe on wot panj pyarey says coz i believe on them only as i took amrit from akal takht{ AMRITSAR}

Nam Japa - To get up each day before sunrise, to clean the body, meditate on God's Name and recite the Guru's hymns to clean the mind. Throughout the day, continuously remember God's Name with every breath.

Dharam di Kirat Karni - To work and earn by the sweat of the brow, to live a family way of life, and practice truthfulness and honesty in all dealings.

Vand Ke Chakna - To share the fruits of one's labor with others before considering oneself. Thus, to live as an inspiration and a support to the entire community

i hope this will help you a lot

FATEH!!

Precise and to the point :TH: very well said.

To the original poster,

Just go by gitika's post.Go take the first step(Amrit), SIKHI will come to you. Don't worry about the debate that is going here, its gonna continue for ever. It won't do any good to anyone here. All these debating here are nurturing their personal egos and they call themsleves amritdharis. rolleyes.gif

Saying this is the Panthic Rehit and all others are not, shows how united we are :TH: . you people set a perfect example for someone who wants to learn the true meaning of SIKHI. Good Job :D . You are trying to impose the maryadas you follow. Is that rght??? WHAT MAKES YOU PEOPLE DIFFERENT FROM THE MUSLIMS, WHO ARE HELL-BENT TO CONVERT EVERYONE TO ISLAM.

Infact you are the people who mess with the brains of the people who want to learn. Seriously, grow up people.

The basics of SIKHI are clear and those who try to distort them are the real culprits. You want to follow Sarbloh, you wanna be Bebeki. Do it..No one stops you. But saying that SARBLOH IS A KAKKAR, IS DISTORTION OF THE BASICS. I am not against anyone, This is what my heart says

BE ONE AND RESPECT EVERYONE

These conflicts won't take you anywhere. Will they??

I ASK ALL THE AMRITDHARIS FOLLOWING DIFFRENT REHITS, WOULD YOU NOT HELP EACH OTHER WHEN NEED BE ????

IF TWO GARDENERS WORK TOGETHER, THEY CAN MAKE A GARDEN LOOK BEAUTIFUL. IF ONE SAYS I WANT DAFFODILS and THE OTHER SAYS I WON'T LET YOU GROW DAFFODILS, I WANT TULIPS. WILL ANYONE THEN APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF THE GARDEN ????

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni..I am not even close to the Amritdharis. But you people fighting just to prove your point saddens me

no.gif .

GUR FATEH!!