Rehit?

Guest (no name)

this thread proves that we cannot have discussion without arguing and bickering.

what are you guys trying to prove. jus relax and get off each other's backs.

learn to live with the differences.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 people don't make the Panth. Whole kaum does. Guru Ji accepted Panthic decision. Yes or no?

If yes, then those who reject think they are bigger than Panth or Guru?

Not trying to start controversy here but akj and taksal can't even agree themselves so then what are they trying to promte?

These got differences on like 10 issues. AKJforever, do you agree with all the videos?

As for the scans, i will do them right now.

Only reason taksal and akj seem close because of 1984..Otherwise, taksal and akj have some major ideological differences, akj lies more towards missionary ideology (black and white sikhi ie- gurbani starts from prof sahib singh translations, there is only one interpertation of gurbani etc), taksal have sampardaic leanings which aligns with nirmale samparda ideology (eg- firm beleif in types of avtar and sri guru nanak dev ji being puran hari avtar, ragmalla, sri dasam granth, panj koshas, full of advait vedant in taksal literature just like nirmale literature backed up by gurbani, layers of interpertation of gurbani listen to japji sahib audio katha if not read the translations i managed to do in gurbani section).

just because few taksali and akj abroad decided to do "sanjha samagam" together, just because there are sakhi of sam drishti bhramgyani mahapursh sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale with bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji does not ignore the fact of major ideaological differences.

Did Bhai Randhir Singh accept Akaal Takht maryada?

The maryada of Guru? Guru Panth made it this it is Guru maryada. Did he accept? Do you accept? If yes, then I got your back and accept he was indeed great.

I don’t think that Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee needs your acceptance to be considered great. The fact that all the Takhts have honoured him is testament to his status. I don’t have to even write about him, because anyone who has read his books knows what I’m talking about. While those who have not read even a page from his books or even know about his life will talk down on this great personality.

The Kala Afghanists who are trying to highjack the great Singh Sabha legacy, or even the Sanatanists who act like internet warriors may do Nindiya of this Gursikh, but it still will not change the fact that he reflects the Guru lifestyle in all aspects whether it is his life, years of sacrifice, writings, Bhagti. He was like a Puraatan Singh who lived in modern times.

Why are you calling me kala afganists? Also I am not trying to highjack no one. He was a great Singh but he was still human. Humans are bound to make mistakes. Even Bhai Mani Singh made a mistake when he wrote saroops with Bani organized according to Guru Ji order, then bhagats and bhutts instead of raags.

Correcting something isn't talking down on anyone. Bhai Randhir Singh was part of the maryada committe according to puratan sources.