Converting To Sikhi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Vaaheguroo! May Guru Jee guide and keep you in chardi kala. Remember to never get angry with your parent. It may me hard at time, we are in kaljug. Just repeat vaaheguroo with every breath and just smile. Soon your parents will see a change in you and they may one day follow the path of Dhan Guroo Nanak dev jee

Veerji never let anything get you down. Stay strong man dont give up. I get made fun of because im the only sikh in my school. They taunt me like no tommorow but i just keep sillent and keep on walking. All im saying is dont give up, ur probably better then me in guru ji's eyes. :TH:

If i was to join sikhism, would i get any support?

Many thanks,

Khalsa123

I thank everyone who has offered support and showed great kindess towards me i cant thank you enough :D

We will give you all the support you need, all the help you require. You just need to ask and we are there!

Kew ji Sangat ji! You are an inspiration and people will follow your examples, such as me and others, we need to become stronger sikhs like you. :TH:

Khalsa 123 - Read the books by Dr Ganda they in English, they are true inspiration, stories of Guru Nanak Dev ji right through to Guru Gobind Singh Ji and buy these books and show/tell your parents what you learnt, there is something called the three golden rules of Guru Nanak Dev ji, who used to convey this message to everyone regardless of religion etc.

and the 3 rules were and still are:

GURU NANAK DEV JIs

3 GOLDEN RULES

GURU NANAK DEV JI said:

1. NAAM JAPO

Namam Japo means remember GOD is always with you. Remember HIM by saying HIS name, WAHEGURU, with every breath and every step you take.

WAHEGURU is ALWAYS with you. He is looking after you NOW, so you never need to be afraid of anyone or anything. BELIEVE this with all your heart.

It is the TRUTH because my perfect teacher GURU NANK DEV JI has told me so.

So to get you started, do SIMRAN in the morning. Simran is saying WAHEGURU with feeling, a feeling of joy and love for WAHEGURU.

2. KIRT KARO

Kirt Karo means to work honestly, not to cheat and always be truthful. To do what is right and truthful no matter what.

3. VAAND SHAKO

Vand Shako means to SHARE what you have with those around you, especially those who need help and do not have much themselves.

To serve others in need is to serve GOD.