Southall Nagar Keertan

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uk's real hell man...i don't think in terms of religion singhs have a good reputation here coz they are well known for eating meat and drinking and sikh girls are famous for running away wiv muslims (think how embarrasing it is to listen this thing being discussed on bbc radio) and all sorts of beadbis exist here....if i start i won't be ending so all i can do is an ardas and send a sos messege to waheguru.

i think canadas problems are lack of attention the parents give to their kids. now days everyones a thug :D .rapper wanna-b's thinking its cool to have a criminal record. wacko.gif

and lack of attention the kids take towards the sikhi. i never heard of any programs around 4 the youth to teach them about sikhi. kids dont understand a single word a raagi is saying so they don even bother. i kno this bcuz i was in those shoes. i thought wats the point, the gurudwara comitees dont even care about educating the youth here. but a new gurudwara built around my area has a projector and when sumones doing kertan, they put the lyrics and the translations in english.

iv'e noticed in uk..they have camps,radio programs 4 youth, and english katha teachers.

Guest Glasgow Singh

lets not blanket blame the whole Joo Kay here!!

scotland - the situation isnt so bad..sure theres the bhangra boyz etc, but after our last gurmat camp so many kids have come into sikhi - theres one new babbar sher whose started keeping his kesh! And around 10 ppl (hopefully, mahraj di kirpa naal) gettin ready 2 take Khande Di Pahul. Figures might not seem alot, but you goto remember how few sikhs there are in scotland!

93 ppl attended the last camp - and it was unexpected (the one before there were 35 ..!!!) so not all doom and gloom!

remeber - lets al stay in Chardi Kalla jes??

tru BC is turning into uk...since the 3rd or 4th sikh generation started

its getting corupt there.

just like u said Singh With Dunalli, pakis kno there limits. insted of going against sikh, they unit with sikhs over here. everyones so safe with one another, all hindus and pakis r so into the punjabi culture and never dare to talk against sikhs here.

Canada is far worse. Remember those special Panj Piare who were invited from Punjab for the 99 Vasaikhi celebrations and how most of them were illegal immigrants dressed as Panj Piare. How shameful is that ?

Then there is all the inbreeding in Canada, all those people abusing the immigration laws by marrying their sisters, aunts, mothers etc etc so they can get all the pind over. So Canadians really have nothing to boast about, in fact when I think about pane in Canada I always think they look like chavs from Bicester. The most backward people with poor taste you could ever encounter.