Boys And Girls Talking

Guest Guest

binaa ana(n)dh bivaah thae bhugathae par kee joe || sun sikhaa gur kehi thhaakae maeraa sikh n soe ||25||

Without having Anand Karaj those who have sexual relationships. Listen O' Sikh the Guru states, he is not my Sikh.

Rehatnama Mukhthnama

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Extreme Po Wala

I think soorma you should tell Pwalla about this as at the end of the day there is seva to be done.. It is a shame how unbelievable it may sound that they were kissing outside a gurdwara, that would be stupid but maybe it was true, contact Pwalla, penji/paaji may help the situation!

I think soorma you should tell Pwalla about this as at the end of the day there is seva to be done.. It is a shame how unbelievable it may sound that they were kissing outside a gurdwara, that would be stupid but maybe it was true, contact Pwalla, penji/paaji may help the situation!

i just hope helping the situation is not beating up the singh which defo wont help

these kids need to read some magzn articles on lust etc.

its freekin comn sense... just dont get to close to the perosn u kind of are attrated to. infatuation take over and we lose control.

studies have shown that even if a person has cheated on you, or u hate your ex so much...but if u get close to them..u will end up doin that stuff and feel that you are in love. when it really isn't true.

gurbani says that too, but our kids are too deaf that they can't hear the truth. they are so used to listening to gurbani and rehtnamma as kids that they lose the importance of those very important things in their life.

pray.gif

Bhai sahib, we need to sort out our own Singh’s and Singhnia out before we can go to bigger issues. If our own brothers and sisters are messing about then we need to sort it out. If we don’t sort it out then we are also in the wrong, we as brothers and sisters need to help as much as possible when we fall.

Recently, there has been an issue where a Singh has been going out with a bibi for over a year and the worst thing is he was amritthari. Daas does not want to mention no names, and I beg other brothers and sisters not to talk about that person. Mahraj kirpa a bunch of Singh’s got together and helped out this Singh, what ever method they used it was helpful. The Singh’s had a little talk with him and then asked the Singh to do sangat with other gursikhs, in our area. Hopefully that Singh will meet up with the Singhs and start to go programs and train with each other. Gurrrrrrrrrooooooooo

Daas hopes that mahraj does kirpa on all of us, as brothers and sisters we need to help each other please bless us with the seva. If we can sort our area out, then we can get somewhere together.

'p walla' why are you so bothered about sorting others peoples jeevans out. A gursikh once said, that we should try 2 act like gursikhs, and others will follow. instead of preaching, just practise your religion, do your own sikhi, and you will inspire others to follow the path of gurmat.

if i have said anything out of order, then please do forgive me.

Guest _Singhni_

P walla jee,

YOU should follow the path of gurmat, YOU should set an example, and inspire others to follow vahiguru's path. Why waste time preaching to others veerjee? Japp naam and inspire others to do so :TH: