My Last Ever Post!

I have to say this is my last ever post, my parents dragged out about SIkhi and they will not ever budge. The ywoould discard me from my entire family and they would be so evil. I am not allowed to do ahrdly anything anymore, i am so angry words can't describe. I guess Vaaheguroo decided i shouldnt be a Sikh, but hopefully if i am given a next life, i can be born into a Sikh family.

Thanks for all the support that i was given

Khalsa123

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Four words veerjee- This is a test.

Throughout your spirtual journey, Akaal Purakh will test you to see how much you want gursikhi how much you want him, his love.

Dont let your parents win.

This is a very hard journey but it is possible for all.

Pass this test, dont give up, i know you can get through this.

Please dont give up.

You dont know how hard it is, atleast you have ur parents too. They have balled at me telling me my whole family even grandparents would shun me, and they would! I would not be with them ever. My parents hjave been with me through al lthe hgard times, like when i suffered depression etc. I can't practise Sikhism and i don't want to be any other religion so Vaheguroo doesnt want me to be Sikh and its hell for me. As the quote above says that ou r father raised you so you shouldn't argue, and believe i argued!

Khalsa123

One thing they did say was that when im 18 i can be sikh but my whole family wil shun me, but my parents also sed theyd neva chng there minds about shunning me 4eva, i love my family theyve helped me so much, thats why its hard, but u cant see how hard it is.

Khalsa123

Pritam SIngh its not that, no offence but my family mean so much to me and so does the Guru but i cudnt bare being shiunned and what happens if i get beaten up or something i wud want my parents comfort aswell as Vaheguroos.

Khalsa123

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i know some members may not like the message im giving in this post but im posting this because i think you have to take certain measures when u know your desire to learn about your religion is being stripped away from you and you have no other way to stop it. khalsa 123, you are letting the chance of a lifetime (lifetimeS to be correct -8.4 million i think it is) slip away bro. sometimes parents arent right, and u have to do things (ok here's where i might stir up some controversy) behind their back...bro, even ppl on this forum that are born into "sikh" families are held back by their rents. if i told u how many fights i put up, how many times i just jumped into the car and left, took <admin-profanity filter activated> from my rents, etc.. u wud b surprised...sum things i've done (sikhi related) my rents dont even noe about ...even my bros, they wanted to keep their hair and my dad told them to cut it cuz they were gon end up cutting it anyway..but they didnt budge (with gurus kirpa they'll stay this way), i cud go on and on but my point is: trust me ur not the only one facing problems in taking this path and as i sed before,our rents arent always right, i mean, theyre humans afterall.

in the end u might feel like everything is against u and there's no support, but it is up to u to have that strength.. if our rents are taking us away from the truth, are they really worth worrying over? isnt it god u want to please? Guru jis our mother/father. for now i think u shud go to the gurdwara, do ur paat and once ur old enough u can carry on with ur life however u want to. do this without letting ur parents know, respect your parents but have sikhi in the back of your mind at all times. even when u attend church, take the good and try to implement it in your life.

i can see from some of ur posts u dont want to let go of ur rents b/c ur attached to them (moh) but once u start doing paat u will realize that these relationships mean nothing. i wont lie to u, i get caught up in worldly relationships too, thats when i realize i need to do more simran, nitnem, etc.. but we arent ever going to please anybody in this world so why are we so concerned?(this is a question for me as well) but think bro, i dont know what fascinated u about sikhi, but if u have been exposed to the history of shaheedi in sikhi u will be amazed, it will make u think "if they can give up their lives in the most unimaginable ways for sikhi and i cant even go against what a worldy relationship requires of me, what kind of a sikh am i, how can i even begin to think about khalistan if i cant even sacrifice this much yet and if i cant saacrifice this relationship, how can i even sacrifice my LIFE let alone anything else?" ok this maybe a bit beyond ur thinking rite now, im sorry for that but maybe u can apply it to the love u have for sikhi. do u think u can just sit back and "hope" that u will be a sikh in ur next life? this is such a hard life to earn, first off, its hard enough to be born as a human, and then only a lucky few find sikhi, on top of that the blessed have the two PLUS amrit...u cant expect to be born into a sikh family or have sikhi in ur next life without earning it in ur last..

just remember, this is a relationship ur building with God so it shud only concern u and Him, not anybody else in this world. but this all depends on your will power....u decide.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Tough decision but its the difference of being real or living a life that your parents want. If it was up to my parents I would be a puppet like my brother and do anything my parents say. They used to take away my guitar when they tried to punish me for things like you are, so what did I do (get another guitar and leave that one in their closet) Or I borrowed one until they gave it back (after they realize that they are being complete jerks).

My parents shunned me for a little over a year and what did they do after they figured out they are stupid ( they actually gave me a car and bought me the best computer ( but I thought I was a piece of _____ or a stupid_____, so if I was in reality soo stupid then why did they give me anything?? (because they will threaten you with anything just to see what you do but in reality they really love you no matter what garbage they belt out their mouthes) It wont be word for word for you but it will be somewhat the same. If they want you to stand on one leg for 2 hours will you????

Just tell them if they get a hair cut one more time then you are done with them and see how stupid you feel after saying it. Thats how they will blindly feel :D

Pritam@# is smee email if you ever need or want to. matie :@ hahahahah

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

I really realy wnat to be sikh, and that will neva eva go away. I love my parents so much and this would hurt them so much it makes me upset but at the same time id still have no family.

Khalsa123

I need my family to helpo bt they wudnt so i only hav hell to go to dnt i?

if u decide to take on sikhi, we're your family