• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

To my dear veerji

I have just newly started reading over here...I have learned a lot and from the past posts that I have read...I don’t think you should give up just like that...you still have a long time to go in your life...take your time...learn slowly n it wont bring any harm to anyone...and once you think you are ready and there is no more problem ahead...then you can go ahead with your decision...and another thing veerji...don’t be angry with your parent because they are just afraid at the moment....they might feel that they might loose you...and they might not be sure about Sikhism...as for me...I have been in a Punjabi Sikh family...yet I'm still lost n now i have decided to make a move for myself and get deeper into Sikh.. I do hope that I will be a khalsa one day...as my friend said take baby steps...don’t jump into conclusion fast...I do give up sometimes…..but I know this is my way of living…even if your parent don’t allow you to do your path(prayer)…u can still say your gurmantar and your moolmantar in your mouth and heart…nobody can stop you from that…and why wait for the next janamm (birth) when you can be a Sikh n khalsa in this birth?

Waheguru will show you the path…don’t worry….and another things is Waheguru will never ever and can never deny his Sikhs…so veerji please do not give up hope….Waheguru will always be with you….and will always be with you....

pray.gif

Hey, I think we ( referring to the Sikh Sangat members ) have fullfilled our duty -> asking him to not leave the Sikhi.

It is his decision, and we are not going to be effected by it. Let it be! Maybe Waheguru didnt wanted him to be Gursikh.

It is a big honour to become Gursikh, and it's only possible if it pleases Waheguru. ( Gurprasaad )

I hope that every1 wishes him a successful living and that eventually he will become a Gursikh.

It doesnt have to be a debate always :D

The haters are ppl who really dnt like religion, no offence to ne1.

Khalsa123

Thnku but u cnt see how hard it is, its like chosing whether to chose to ignore ur bro or ur sis?

It is so hard, so hard, i know sed it iwas gna b easy bt my family used to hv such a tight relatinoship n ive wrecked my family- by my depression and other things bt if i was to convert to sikhi then id jst hurt them more.

Neways, if vaheguroo wnts me to be sikh y isnt he letting me?

Khalsa123

then y be around such ppl?

in the sggs some where along the lines it says:

if u accompany with saints then u will become closer to god.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

I wnt to be sikh, even though my parents only gave birth to me theybve helped me with lifes troubles, helped me with school work and many other things etc.

I am a SIkh and want to be one bt my parents wud be so distraught, and i cudnt do tht to them.

If they wud accept it wud be so gr8. They sed tht life is hasrd enough but if i was to be sikh then haters wud attack me, also i no ur my family bt i cud neva visit u.

Khalsa123

ppl gave up their LIVES for sikhi when some of them had family crying for them back home telling them not to do it, ur rents know u will be alive and doing good deeds, why shud they be distraught??

who gave u a family in the first place? who gave u the opputunity to go to school? who gave u this life? GURU JI right bro?

tell us where u live and maybe u can meet some good forum members here, or go to ur gurdwara, look at pritam singh, he met a singh at the gurdwara and now he has become his grandfather!!

honestly, i dont wana be discouraging but you have to have a stonger will to be a sikh (im not saying im a true gursikh AT ALLLL, but u have to start sumwhere & prepare urself for the hurdles u will face). lets say u start wearing a dastaar, are u ready to face the discrimination? u need a heart bro, u have to be a lion, we dont just call someone singh or kaur for nothing...honestly, i can understand where u are coming from and it is reaaalllly tough, but if ur desire was strong enough, you wouldnt second guess your choice...thats all im going to say, i think its pointless to convince someone to come into sikhi, show them what it has to offer, the rest is up to our karam. if u do decide to be a lion and stand on your own, we're always here

best of luck with everything pray.gif :D

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I guess tht has truth to it. BUt how cnt ne1 gurantee my parents will eva accept me, they have stataed numerous times they wont, if i was agttacked in the street or wt, i cnt go bk to my family.

And as mentinoed b4 ive jst cuased so much pain to my family, this wud destroy them.

Youre worried about getting beat up as a Sikh???????

I have only been in a confrontation once. They second guess themselves the whole time with me blush.gif

This is the onlt time I will ever ever ever say this but keep your hair cut until you are 18 and really still want to be a Khalsa. Knowledge is Sikhi not only what you look like. I studied Sikhi for a whole year before I knew I was a Sikh. You have 3 years to either know or forget you are a Sikh.

Sikhi is how you think not just what you think.