My Last Ever Post!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I canr hurt them, i love them and no matter what theyd say thed leave me and neva chng their mind eva. I doiubt theyd ever talk to me in the strreet or anytihng, whether they are like this becuase of our world f Kaljug and theu told me there jst trying to tell me not to be a target to haters.

I dont want to go to hell, i dont want to not be a sikh, but i cudnt hurt my family so, even though my love for the guru is much stronger.

Khalsa123, if they wre to find me on here id be banned for life, also l8a im being supervised to make sure i ent doin nuffin, thts how ridiculous its getting!!!! :D

ur parents brought u a car

Khalsa123 - i dont wna sound rude to ne im jst so angry

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I really realy wnat to be sikh, and that will neva eva go away. I love my parents so much and this would hurt them so much it makes me upset but at the same time id still have no family.

Khalsa123

I need my family to helpo bt they wudnt so i only hav hell to go to dnt i?

if u decide to take on sikhi, we're your family

:TH: :TH: :TH: :TH: :TH: :TH:

I really think Sangat is my family. My mom and dad just gave birth to me but arent honourable.

granthiJi at the Lodi Gurdwara is my grandpa(since my mom and dads dad died 20 years before me)

Sangat is your family.

Other Sikhs are the only people who know what you are going through, the rest just think they know.

If Sangat acted as your parents do you think you would want to still go? "Your family" does that at home but will "your family" at the Gurdwara ever treat you like that?????

You claiming to be a Sikh is like admitting that you have 2 hands. Do you or Not? Are you a Sikh or not?

and theu told me there jst trying to tell me not to be a target to haters.

sikhs a target too haters....the sikh panth is gods army.

haters who hate gods army???

all i can say is :

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki fateh

khalsa belongs to waheguru, and all victory belongs to waheguru.

I wnt to be sikh, even though my parents only gave birth to me theybve helped me with lifes troubles, helped me with school work and many other things etc.

I am a SIkh and want to be one bt my parents wud be so distraught, and i cudnt do tht to them.

If they wud accept it wud be so gr8. They sed tht life is hasrd enough but if i was to be sikh then haters wud attack me, also i no ur my family bt i cud neva visit u.

Khalsa123

The haters are ppl who really dnt like religion, no offence to ne1.

Khalsa123

Thnku but u cnt see how hard it is, its like chosing whether to chose to ignore ur bro or ur sis?

It is so hard, so hard, i know sed it iwas gna b easy bt my family used to hv such a tight relatinoship n ive wrecked my family- by my depression and other things bt if i was to convert to sikhi then id jst hurt them more.

Neways, if vaheguroo wnts me to be sikh y isnt he letting me?

Khalsa123

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Up to you bro, guru jee tells us stright this path is not going to be easy. Have full faith 100% faith is guru jee and I GURANTEE YOU all your desires will be fulfilled. When you become a gursikh, u will have this fragrance to you and your parents won't turn you down. All you need is sangat!