My Last Ever Post!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like im living a nightmare, really my parents have loked at me all my life, with bullying problems, mental health problems everything, theyve stayed up until early hours of the morning hepoing me with things and i cnt jst let it all go bt at the same time i cudnt face to turn my back on sikhism, if my mom and dad wud agree id be the happiest person alive!!!!! :D

Khalsa123

My fmaily dnt see what SIkhism is, they dnt wna hear they refuse to hear bt wt they ahve helped me with is so much. LIfe is as ahrd as it is with morgages, n beinmg a white sikh in a city where theres none, n i suffer from OCD. Its a condition which my mind makes with sometihng, i have it for hand washing, i see bacteria everywhere etc and my reactino aklways is to continuously wash my hands. My mother and father have helepd me with that and have paid alot of money for help from proffesionals, another reason for feeling bad.

gur isKI bwrIk hY KMfy Dwr glI Aiq BIVI]

gur sikhee baareek hai kha(n)ddae dhhaar galee ath bheerree||

The discipleship of the Guru is very subtle like a sword edge and narrow alley.

EQY itkY n Bulhxw c`l n skY au`pr kIVI]

outhhai ttikai n bhulehanaa chaal n sakai oupar keerree||

Mosquito's and ants cannot stand there.

vwlhuM inkI AwKIAY qyl iqlhuM lY kolH pIVI]

vaalahu(n) nikee aakheeai thael thilahu(n) lai kolh peerree||

It is thinner than hair and as the oil of sesame is obtained after crushing it in the crusher with great difficulty, the discipleship of the Guru is not obtained easily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awsw ]

aasaa ||

Aasaa:

jb lgu qylu dIvy muiK bwqI qb sUJY sBu koeI ]

jab lag thael dheevae mukh baathee thab soojhai sabh koee ||

As long as the oil and the wick are in the lamp, everything is illuminated.

qyl jly bwqI ThrwnI sUMnw mMdru hoeI ]1]

thael jalae baathee t(h)eharaanee soo(n)naa ma(n)dhar hoee ||1||

But when the oil is burnt, the wick goes out, and the mansion becomes desolate. ||1||

ry baury quih GrI n rwKY koeI ]

rae bourae thuhi gharee n raakhai koee ||

O mad-man, no one will keep you, for even a moment.

qUM rwm nwmu jip soeI ]1] rhwau ]

thoo(n) raam naam jap soee ||1|| rehaao ||

Meditate on the Name of that Lord. ||1||Pause||

kw kI mwq ipqw khu kw ko kvn purK kI joeI ]

kaa kee maath pithaa kahu kaa ko kavan purakh kee joee ||

Tell me, whose mother is that, whose father is that, and which man has a wife?

Gt PUty koaU bwq n pUCY kwFhu kwFhu hoeI ]2]

ghatt foottae kooo baath n pooshhai kaadtahu kaadtahu hoee ||2||

When the pitcher of the body breaks, no one cares for you at all. Everyone says, ""Take him away, take him away!""||2||

dyhurI bYTI mwqw rovY KtIAw ly gey BweI ]

dhaehuree bait(h)ee maathaa rovai khatteeaa lae geae bhaaee ||

Sitting on the threshold, his mother cries, and his brothers take away the coffin.

lt iCtkwey iqrIAw rovY hMsu iekylw jweI ]3]

latt shhittakaaeae thireeaa rovai ha(n)s eikaelaa jaaee ||3||

Taking down her hair, his wife cries out in sorrow, and the swan-soul departs all alone. ||3||

khq kbIr sunhu ry sMqhu BY swgr kY qweI ]

kehath kabeer sunahu rae sa(n)thahu bhai saagar kai thaaee ||

Says Kabeer, listen, O Saints, about the terrifying world-ocean.

iesu bMdy isir julmu hoq hY jmu nhI htY gusweI ]4]9]

eis ba(n)dhae sir julam hoth hai jam nehee hattai gusaaee ||4||9||

This human suffers torture and the Messenger of Death will not leave him alone, O Lord of the World. ||4||9||

It is so hard to express wt it is like, like choosing between never seeing your brother or deciding to never see your sister again, you love them both right?

I cnt keep gonig behind their bks doinbg something, if vaheguroo wnts me to be sikh, y is it hard, y wud he test me? even if i chose sikhi my parents wud still not tlk to me, so y with the continuous testing?

Khalsa123

to make a sword, iron is first heated up to a very high temprature, then hit upon a number of times to shape it. then its cooled down instantly and even then it is sharpened slowly.

all this is quite painful my friend.

accept that its a testtttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soriT mhlw 9 ]

sorat(h) mehalaa 9 ||

Sorat'h, Ninth Mehla:

pRIqm jwin lyhu mn mwhI ]

preetham jaan laehu man maahee ||

O dear friend, know this in your mind.

Apny suK isau hI jgu PWiDE ko kwhU ko nwhI ]1] rhwau ]

apanae sukh sio hee jag faa(n)dhhiou ko kaahoo ko naahee ||1|| rehaao ||

The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. ||1||Pause||

suK mY Awin bhuqu imil bYTq rhq chU idis GyrY ]

sukh mai aan bahuth mil bait(h)ath rehath chehoo dhis ghaerai ||

In good times, many come and sit together, surrounding you on all four sides.

ibpiq prI sB hI sMgu Cwifq koaU n Awvq nyrY ]1]

bipath paree sabh hee sa(n)g shhaaddith kooo n aavath naerai ||1||

But when hard times come, they all leave, and no one comes near you. ||1||

Gr kI nwir bhuqu ihqu jw isau sdw rhq sMg lwgI ]

ghar kee naar bahuth hith jaa sio sadhaa rehath sa(n)g laagee ||

Your wife, whom you love so much, and who has remained ever attached to you,

jb hI hMs qjI ieh kWieAw pRyq pRyq kir BwgI ]2]

jab hee ha(n)s thajee eih kaa(n)eiaa praeth praeth kar bhaagee ||2||

runs away crying, ""Ghost! Ghost!"", as soon as the swan-soul leaves this body. ||2||

ieh ibiD ko ibauhwru binE hY jw isau nyhu lgwieE ]

eih bidhh ko biouhaar baniou hai jaa sio naehu lagaaeiou ||

This is the way they act - those whom we love so much.

AMq bwr nwnk ibnu hir jI koaU kwim n AwieE ]3]12]139]

a(n)th baar naanak bin har jee kooo kaam n aaeiou ||3||12||139||

At the very last moment, O Nanak, no one is any use at all, except the Dear Lord. ||3||12||139||

^^^^^^^^^^^ veerji, please fix your post.

Guest s133k_s1kh
Thnku agen, bt i think i cud face the discrimination, my rents say life is hard enough for me, they are looking out for me, at least most of you have a loving fmaily to go home to (no offence to ne1, jst wna get pain out of my system)

Khalsa123

FATEH!!

If you have that true love for Guruji just go for itttttttttttttt. Be a Sikh and He'll help you with evrythg that follows. As far as parents are conceened, they will get upset but i dont think they'll go to the extent of disowning you and one day they'll understand for sure.

I am 25 now, i was born in a sikh religious family but i never was religious. I had turban and i didnt cut my hair though. They didn't disown me for not being religious, whats makes you think they'll shun you or anything?? This world is totally consumed by the 5 evils. Your parents will always have the same love for you. I can guarantee that.

I want to be on the path of sikhi now and i swear, Guruji helps me stay on the track. I actually envy you :D . You have been blessed by Guruji at this age. and look at me i have already lost 10 years compared to you. LUCKY YOU d_oh.gif . Don't let this go, BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE. Guruji will always be there to assist you, inspire you.

and Finally here on sikhsangat we can share our thoughts with you but Sache Patshah Akal Purakh (Guru Ji) will GUIDE you. He is your father. He is your mother. HE IS THE TRUTH.

I don't know if any of this made any sense, i just typed my heart out.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU SAHAI!!