Guru Nanak Dev Ji Animation

anjaan

Just some things to note when watching:

1) Bhai Mardana left this world before Guru Nanak. He was also very much a Sikh, not a Muslim.

2) At the school, Guru Nanak didn't annoy or upset the teacher, he amazed him so much that the teacher said he was not in any position to teach Guru Nanak anything. Then Guru Nanak was taken to a Muslim Persian teacher who said the same thing.

3) When the farmer complained to Rai Bular about his crop being ruined, they went back to the field and found the crop untouched, as opposed to it growing before their eyes.

4) The story of Bhai Lalo needs to be in a bit of context. Bhai Lalo was a Sikh of Guru Nanak and when Guru Nanak came to Eminabad, he stayed with him. Malik Bhago organized a feast for all 'holy men' but Guru Nanak refused to attend. When he demanded to know why, then this miracle took place.

5) Babar set free all the prisoners after the guards reported that Guru Nanak's singing had made all the chakkis turn by themselves. Guru Nanak was then brought to speak with Babar and it was then that he freed the prisoners.

6) Guru Nanak's greatest parchaar was not just to be honest and do good deeds (though he did this, this message is also in many other religions). His greatest parchaar was Naam. Only through naam can God be felt and known.

Otherwise it was interesting to see.

pray.gif DHAN GURU NANAK JINE KAL TARIYAA! pray.gif

MORE MORE MORE, PLEASE MORE!! I loved it and i want to see more, children and adults need to see these animations and it'll help them understand about Guru Nanak ji and the Sikh faith. Please tell me if more can be made or even found online? Should be shown all over the world so Sikhi can spread just as God intended it to.

BTW - It's not a tilak on his head it's just lines most of us have

• 1 month later...

im not really sure on dis 1 i reckon its wrong in movies even baba deep singh isnt depictied but only a pic shown so why show guru nanak in this form,why is his head uncovered in sum parts this isnt right this whole thing im telling u AND HES WEARING A TIKKA -TILAK!!!!!!1

Bro we need such things to help us do parchaar..

That video is awsome to teach kids - It inspired ME as well!! lol we need more like these

• 2 years later...