Sikhism Being Called A "force For Evil"

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

I have been to this place. 99% of the people come here for picnic. The remaining 1% come to worship. Its beautiful, and you are not allowed to talk inside the temple.

So true. I went about 2 years ago. Most the people visiting were justthere to look at the building (like myself). There was not much inside its just got lots of church type benches where you sit down in silence. Of casue being a kurta I had to head towards the small speakers stand and walk o the rug, the ushers told me off for this and that wsa the end of my visit to the lotus temple.

I doubt the posts on the site have anything to do with followers of Bahaism. It is rather like the odd <banned word filter activated> we get on this site every now and then who posts statements which malign other faiths.

What previous religion has no clergy, only elected leaders?

SIKHI

What previous religion talked about the need for a universal language?

SIKHI

What previous religion has institutions that were established by the founder of that religion?

SIKHI

What previous religion holds the station of motherhood in such high regard that if you have a son and daughter and can only educate one, that you should educate the daughter since her role as a mother and primary (not only) educator of the children takes precedent over other considerations?

SIKHI

lol.

they never have any proof along with wat they say.

and insted of ignoring them we shud actually help them with their knowledge about sikhi...b4 they go off spreading more false to others...i think when someone ignores somthing like this they see....are just being lazy. guru nanak went to many places preaching the truth, telling them the right from wrong....y dont we try doing the same. now days we dont need to walk or ride a horse to preach the truth to fare off places...we just sit on a chair relax and type away on the computer, and preach about the truth, thats all we have to do! but i guess some have started to become too lazy doing that, or i guess we have more time to entertain ourselfs on the internet insted of helping other learn the ultimate truth.

gud work randip singh....i might drop by :TH:

d_oh.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh
Randip veere,

Your thread has recieve a response like "Sihihsm is an inuslt to human progress" - I am yet to see a more bigoted bunch of d***heads.

FATEH!!

You'll find all kinds of people on faithfreedom.org. You'll come across some really nice posts and you'll read the stuff that is nothing but sheer ignorance. even if we try to talk to these ignorant people they wont understand. they just have a mission-- Bash Sikhism. You understand what i am tryin to say. So there is no logic in wasting time on these people. True learners don't believe in what the forums say. do they ??

anyways i was reading the faithfreedom forum and i came across this. Me being a SIKh would love what has been written, but whatever is there is a FACT and many learned people have accepted it. The usual people to talk BS have no knowledge of religion..so i see no point in confronting them.

read this post >>> http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31419

GUR FATEH!!!

Randip veere,

Your thread has recieve a response like "Sihihsm is an inuslt to human progress" - I am yet to see a more bigoted bunch of d***heads.

FATEH!!

You'll find all kinds of people on faithfreedom.org. You'll come across some really nice posts and you'll read the stuff that is nothing but sheer ignorance. even if we try to talk to these ignorant people they wont understand. they just have a mission-- Bash Sikhism. You understand what i am tryin to say. So there is no logic in wasting time on these people. True learners don't believe in what the forums say. do they ??

anyways i was reading the faithfreedom forum and i came across this. Me being a SIKh would love what has been written, but whatever is there is a FACT and many learned people have accepted it. The usual people to talk BS have no knowledge of religion..so i see no point in confronting them.

read this post >>> http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31419

GUR FATEH!!!

lol i wonder who posted that thread grin.gif :D