The Biggest Gurudwara In Europe And Look At The State Of It!

Fear NOBODY

thnaks paaji 4 signing it ,its a petition 2 force the commitee of southall singh sabha UK 2 maintain and repair both the guru ghars they are incharge of if u go baK a few pages theres pictures of the gurdwareh falling apart, - thanks 2 all those who are sgned the petition and 2 the people tht are going 2 sign it

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

signed it ... hopefully it helps ... the gurudwara is in a really bad shape and i thought the gurudwaras down here were bad ...

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest militant singh

Just thought i would infrom evry1 tht a fw mre letters have been sent out,nut we need more signatures on da petition,duno hw mny timez sarpanch has asked peepz 2 sign it but we need mre!!2 da peepz who hve signed it pass da link on 2 ya mates and family and to those who havent what are you waiting- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/singhsa...hall/index.html :TH: d_oh.gif :TH: d_oh.gif :TH: :TH:

• 2 weeks later...

Send this petition link to ssyp@hotmail.co.uk

Its a youth group in scotland who will get you sum signatures

Also

sikh_society.co.uk

A more educated group, they tend to hold a lot of seminars may be worth raising with them

Secondly ignore the committee, carry on with your seva, glasgow is facing similar problems, but guru ji says seva karo dont look at what anyone else is saying against your seva. As long as in your heart you know it is only for the benefit of sadh sangat and guru granth saab ji then carry on.

Its not good to carry around so much hatred (allbeit for committe) in the guru ghar, do seva with sharda. I see you mention they wont let you tell them you have to!....I see your plan of gouping chardikala singhs/singhnees is working to effect ..its a great foolproof plan... gather sikhs...group together and shake the foundatins of dictatorship sttyle committees....Also when you get time have a naam simran sesson with the same bunch that do the tidying up

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

real gurdwara (gurus door) is in your heart

inshrine the guru in your heart and he will always be ang sang

akalpurakhkifauj read all of gurbani not just what suits u

Posted Today, 05:44 PM

real gurdwara (gurus door) is in your heart

inshrine the guru in your heart and he will always be ang sang

akalpurakhkifauj read all of gurbani not just what suits u

yes and the real guru in our hearts instructed the gurus to make several gurdwarras so that what they did. u think hed want the sangat to just sit around and let it deteriorate. u dont need to read gurbani just to understand that much. why dont u test out ur theory and, let ur house fall into shambles and then let everyone know what u think.

good work people keep it up, i recently drove thru the underground Havlock rd carpark n me n my mum were shocked at where the food was where the rats could get to it. is there not a room there in which they could keep that food??

maybe while ur doing that u could look into the corruption of the governing bodies aswell, esp in the soho rd gurudwarra...........

i will defo sign the petition but as long as my name isnt disclosed to everyone, i kno it sounds stupid but u can never be too careful can u. i mite just use a diff email add tho i guess....

anyways keep it up peeps n let us no how it goes!

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh.

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

actually the largest in europe if you dont mind is

guru nanak nishkam sewak jatha

soho road birmingham UK

it has 4 diwan halls and some 3 langar halls

*best thing is no commitee

It does not matter how big a gurdwara is. I agree with your point that i do need to read up on my gurbain knowledge. But i did not boiast about my gurbani knowledge either, infact i dont remember quoting about it at all. Secondly i agree that guru ji only has to be in the heart hence the reason i wish that gurdwaras the very home of our 11th living breathing guru is immaculate, im not just saying this but i think seva has got be among the karms, so mr raajkaregakhalsa before you direct anyt more emails at AkalPurkkiFauj, dont, instead take some of your 'cybertime' out and go to the gurdwara try and view it as if you had to lie there, is it good enough. Then you will see why many sikhs in particular youth have begun to IMPROVE the building that guru ji is in.

Havelock rd gurwara holds the title for the largest gurdwara -tht aside by holding tht title u would expect the best maintence to a religious building of such social,poltical and public signifgance- but no its getting worse and worse keep on siging the petition the commitee are really feeling the heat