Baba Nihal Singh Harianwala Beaten Up

sher-e-panjab

Baba Ji wasn't stopped from dong any katha, in fact he did the full 45 min slot he was asked to do, and then Baba Ji took part in the Nagar Kirtan with the rest of the 60,000+ sangat, he never ran away or taken away.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did heard about this stuff when i was in Yuba City but didn't saw anything.. Nihal Singh was against Mann during the Manji Sahib clash and supported others to have voice against mann on that incident.. From the news I heard.. nihal ppl(nihangs) were fighting along with badal goons against mann supporters. Mann keep earning lots of enemies because he speaks pure truth from his heart (sometime that’s not good in politics).. I do not agree everything what Mann do or did, but I do respect him a lot for the sacrifice he gave for Punjab.

I do not support such incident to happen.. Mann and his party should not copy the badal gunda style attitude..

post-6825-1163156418.jpgpost-6825-1163156757.jpg

International Sikh Sangat, please do not believe these shameless lies designed to divide Sikhs. They (Sant kai nindak) would have you believe 60,000 Sikhs would allow them their way. Please all readers take pride in the fact that Sant Baba Nihal Singh Ji participated in all aspects of the parade witnessed by 60,000 plus from California and abroad. They and local and independent news media will show you that the Yuba City Sikh Sangat was honored by Baba Ji sitting at the feet of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj durring the entire parade in full view of all and that the Sangat enjoyed uninturrupted Katha Sewa by Baba Ji durring the weekend. There were out of town trouble makers who wanted to try a shouting match at a Gurudwara but just a handfull of men were able to run them off into the darkness of the orchards of Yuba City. Please Sangat Ji make condemnations against any acts of trouble making at Gurudwaras everywhere. No true Sikh can defile Guru Kar and True Pure Guru Sewaks. Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 4 weeks later...
Baba Nihal Singh Harianwalan was beaten and forced to run in Yuba city Nagar Kirtan by the Akali dal Mann group despite of the heavy security. Baba was not even allowed to deliver the speech.

Where was the 'Yuba City' Police when all this was happening ?