• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

failed the exam....

morning guru saheb did apaar kirpa, kaam couldnt make its way through to me, and just when this stupid thought that guru saheb will b proud , my heart lost the battle.

sadh sangat jee aap jee day charna wich bintee hai daas nu ik akheerla moka diwa do , i still wanna face it head on .... jayu guru saheb jaagday nay , tan stupid kamayaab ho jaaiga ,,,mayree bintee parwaan kar lo....jad tak i dun get 5 yes ... i mean 5 sadh sangat sayin moka granted i wouldnt take parshaada,, plz cheti kareyo bhukh lagi hai....

sorry for letting sangat jee down no.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

i think u need to slow down a litle and explian what's going on so the sangat can try and help you out

sadh sangat jee i dont have much to tell except that i have been robbed by kaam , and right now my eyes r swollen because of crying..i cheat guru ji allo the time... think of a punishment for me. waheguru . DAAS ONLY NEEDS UR ASHEERWAAD AND the rest can b done by guru saheb jee...

sadh sangat jee i dont have much to tell except that i have been robbed by kaam , and right now my eyes r swollen because of crying..i cheat guru ji allo the time... think of a punishment for me. waheguru . DAAS ONLY NEEDS UR ASHEERWAAD AND the rest can b done by guru saheb jee...

kydwrw mhlw 5 Gru 4

kaedhaaraa mehalaa 5 ghar 4

Kaydaaraa, Fifth Mehla, Fourth House:

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

srnI AwieE nwQ inDwn ]

saranee aaeiou naathh nidhhaan ||

I have come to Your Sanctuary, O Lord, O Supreme Treasure.

nwm pRIiq lwgI mn BIqir mwgn kau hir dwn ]1] rhwau ]

naam preeth laagee man bheethar maagan ko har dhaan ||1|| rehaao ||

Love for the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is enshrined within my mind; I beg for the gift of Your Name. ||1||Pause||

suKdweI pUrn prmysur kir ikrpw rwKhu mwn ]

sukhadhaaee pooran paramaesur kar kirapaa raakhahu maan ||

O Pefect Transcendent Lord, Giver of Peace, please grant Your Grace and save my honor.

dyhu pRIiq swDU sMig suAwmI hir gun rsn bKwn ]1]

dhaehu preeth saadhhoo sa(n)g suaamee har gun rasan bakhaan ||1||

Please bless me with such love, O my Lord and Master, that in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I may chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord with my tongue. ||1||

gopwl dieAwl goibd dmodr inrml kQw igAwn ]

gopaal dhaeiaal gobidh dhamodhar niramal kathhaa giaan ||

O Lord of the World, Merciful Lord of the Universe, Your sermon and spiritual wisdom are immaculate and pure.

nwnk kau hir kY rMig rwghu crn kml sMig iDAwn ]2]1]3]

naanak ko har kai ra(n)g raagahu charan kamal sa(n)g dhhiaan ||2||1||3||

Please attune Nanak to Your Love, O Lord, and focus his meditation on Your Lotus Feet. ||2||1||3||

veer, feel free to pm me if you wish. guru kirpa karey

PS. you are scaring the sangat bhai saab. what is going on? :D

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

umm veerji...if you reallly want a "asheerwaad" or whatever it is...then i think only guru sahib can give you that....i mean...guru ji knows whatever is going on....the sangat is completely confused...i know i am :D <_< @ ...but like i said...guru sahib can help you go through this i mean do an ardasss....by doing ardas you'll be doing a benti to guru ji...and guru sahib will always bless you and fulfill your needs and help you..He ALWAYS will be by your side ji....but still....i have no idea on what's happening :@wacko.gif:@ @

Wjkk Wjkf