Keys Locked In Car!

heheheh....i remember when i was with my friend and he locked the keys in the car....and it was WINTER!!!!....man i dread that day, cudnt move, it was like my body froze. we got local thugs in the area who know how to break into cars to help us oppen it....and WALAH!! they opened it.....then we lived happily ever after....the end tongue.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before breaking anything, compare the cost of having a professional come and open your door for you against the cost of replacing a broken window or light. You may be in for a nasty surprise with respect to repair costs if you break anything. I'm quite certain that if you can not do it yourself, the best method is to call a professional who will have the tools to get in your car.

I'm sure you will ignore the suggestion of making fraudulent insurance claims. Very generally speaking insurance companies have become legalized criminal enterprises, but unless it was part of an organized planned protest or something similar, any fraudulent claim could and should get one in hot water.

the locks smiths told us once that they wud get our car keys for us, despite the mercedes benz ppl and AA and all the garage ppl we knew said it wasnt possible to get into a merc s600 with its special locking thing. so we asked for a quote and they said sumat like 300 pounds and they said they would come down in 40 mins and have our keys for us. luckly my bro asked em what they were gonna do n they said they would smash a small window........... lol .............so we just smashed the lillte window of the back window if you know wat a mean.which was expensive but at least we didnt pay £300 pound for smashin a window.

• 2 weeks later...

o u poor thingz lolzzz no licncz...how do u liv without it? hahaha oh yea u all from UK... tht explinz the no carz no licnz :D thas jus saddddd (jokez)

well im happy that it got sorted panji...

i hve done that twice in my life both tmz the cause was: tryin to get home as quickly as possible to avoid yellings. so much for reaching home fast lol

and not tellin what happnd after i got home tongue.gif