Disturbing Website, Why I Chose Islam?

~*SiNghNi*~

Guest s133k_s1kh
the <banned word filter activated> of www.sikhs2islam.tk posted my email adress on his website

The site has been closed :D , but how did he get your email ??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

lol any more sites u no like that just tell me ive improved my hacking skills lol but I only use them for the right reasons.

By the way good job on closing the website, and all it took was a simple email lol.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

i sent him a little message. but i didn't swear just recommended he write the truth about sikhism. my mistake is i used my hotmail email adress. i knew he couldn't do that, put someones personal email adress up. so i just wrote a wrong email to tk. rolleyes.gif

• 6 months later...
Guest Guest

Yes, there are bad muslims out there. They have been there since Gurus time. But there are also good muslims. Remember that the Foundation(nih) of Golden Temple was laid by Mian Mir Ji. so Islam can't be bad and we should stop saying bad things about the relgion in general. sikhs should respect all religions. And even Sant Bhindrawale preached that humans should follow their own religions and be a True Sikh, True Hindu,or True Muslim.

Please Bachi samaj ke bhul chuk maf karnee.

these sites are a waste of time.

its not like gorey who wanna learn abt sikhs or muslims go to these sites so nothin to worry abt

we all know the truth and thats what matters..not these lies.

im not even gonna bother reading whats on the site cuz it just makes things upsetting..

peace....

Guest _Singh_

Found this on the Muslim2sikh website under facing facts. So this site seems to be suggesting that the Akal Takht rehat maryada has no sighnificance! And I thought this site was put up to support Sikhi.

Q. I don't want to keep long uncut hair can I still be a Sikh?

A. Yes, since the revealing of the Sikh religion to mankind, adherents of various backgrounds and appearance were welcomed into the congregation. Some orthodox Sikhs may claim that one must keep the 5k's to be a "True" Sikh as per rehat maryada (Sikh code of conduct). Our view is that the rehat maryada has not been written down by any of the Guru Sahibs therefore has little or no religious/spiritual authority in the context of things. The rehat was finalised during the 1950's by supposed Sikh scholars. Sikhs are only supposed get spiritual guidance from SGGS Ji, and no where in SGGS Ji does guru sahib state a Sikh must have 5k's or long uncut hair to be an adherent of the faith.

Guest Guest
Found this on the Muslim2sikh website under facing facts. So this site seems to be suggesting that the Akal Takht rehat maryada has no sighnificance! And I thought this site was put up to support Sikhi.

Q. I don't want to keep long uncut hair can I still be a Sikh?

A. Yes, since the revealing of the Sikh religion to mankind, adherents of various backgrounds and appearance were welcomed into the congregation. Some orthodox Sikhs may claim that one must keep the 5k's to be a "True" Sikh as per rehat maryada (Sikh code of conduct). Our view is that the rehat maryada has not been written down by any of the Guru Sahibs therefore has little or no religious/spiritual authority in the context of things. The rehat was finalised during the 1950's by supposed Sikh scholars. Sikhs are only supposed get spiritual guidance from SGGS Ji, and no where in SGGS Ji does guru sahib state a Sikh must have 5k's or long uncut hair to be an adherent of the faith.

That makes them Muslim2muslim not Muslim2sikh. They will write any manmat to get customers.