• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across this image on someones internet profile

66516213.img.jpg

And this is what some people replied with:

"ohh thaz a wickedd haircutt!!"

Heyy i dnt even kno u but juz wna say yo hair iz deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep mann lolz sOoOoO $ik initz. Cyaz buh bii ~ Kerrie Kaur ~

omggggggggggggggggggggggg

ur hair lukz sooooooooo sikkkkkkkkkkk

keep it up m8!!

xXxRaJxXx

I know I dnt know u but I found this pic sum how. Ur Khanda luks heavy! Big it up man n show al dese peps wagwan.... ~J?

The ultimate irony!! A young Sikh lad displaying his "faith" with a haircut :-s

omg! that is fukin sik man! big yaself up 4 tha! reppin tha faith!! nuff respect xxxxxxxxxxxxx

U shuda kept ur hair long like me thats propa sikhi coz ther r too many part-time sikhis these days bt still ur hair is still off the hoooook!

STEP BACK AN RECOGNISE!!! U CANT MESS WITH THIS!!! HEAVY WEIGHT STAR..... RESPECT...

yeh yeh bruv smashd it! big in da game! big up to all da sikhs.. BRRRRRRRRRRRAP!

Err before hardcore singhz get on ya case (and Id like to add it isnt a smart thing to have on yer head) I just wanna say...IT LOOOOOOOOOKS SICK!! :D

Post edited by mod

What's the link?

I came across this image on someones internet profile

66516213.img.jpg

And this is what some people replied with:

"ohh thaz a wickedd haircutt!!"

Heyy i dnt even kno u but juz wna say yo hair iz deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep mann lolz sOoOoO $ik initz. Cyaz buh bii ~ Kerrie Kaur ~

omggggggggggggggggggggggg

ur hair lukz sooooooooo sikkkkkkkkkkk

keep it up m8!!

xXxRaJxXx

I know I dnt know u but I found this pic sum how. Ur Khanda luks heavy! Big it up man n show al dese peps wagwan.... ~J?

The ultimate irony!! A young Sikh lad displaying his "faith" with a haircut :-s

omg! that is fukin sik man! big yaself up 4 tha! reppin tha faith!! nuff respect xxxxxxxxxxxxx

U shuda kept ur hair long like me thats propa sikhi coz ther r too many part-time sikhis these days bt still ur hair is still off the hoooook!

STEP BACK AN RECOGNISE!!! U CANT MESS WITH THIS!!! HEAVY WEIGHT STAR..... RESPECT...

yeh yeh bruv smashd it! big in da game! big up to all da sikhs.. BRRRRRRRRRRRAP!

Err before hardcore singhz get on ya case (and Id like to add it isnt a smart thing to have on yer head) I just wanna say...IT LOOOOOOOOOKS SICK!! :D

Post edited by mod

Where did you find this?

i have seen this sooo many times.. theres nuffin we cn do people are gona do it all the tym.. all we can do is ardaas....

NO NO ... there is always more we can do. We can tell such people that they may be decent people but we find their behaviour or exhibition offensive and insulting to an entire faith group and those who gave their lives for sikhi. We can tell them this politely and we can tell complete strangers this. This is the minimum courage that we should be able to muster. Think about the khalsa initiation, sikhi is about grassroots activism.

One need not be a perfect sikh or even sikh for that matter to tell someone the above. Even a non-keshdhari who bows in front of the guru granth sahib ji, and rightfully aknowledges that khalsa=sikh should be equally offended.

We suggested that when someone who has kesh drinks, it is their own business, we don't speak. We suggested that when someone who has a dastar and trims, it is thier own business, we don't speak, and now this. What next if we don't speak? We need rational voices to be couragous, composed, intelligent and heard loud, clear and often.

If someone, even inadvertently, mocked the struggle and triumph of jews or blacks it would not be acceptable. We abide by, expect, and collectively enforce cultural and societal norms of our respective socities. Why should we not expect a basic respect for our faith? Why are trimmed beards, drinking by those with sikh dastars, carved khanda's and other moronic displays acceptable.

Sikhs stepped forward and did not merely "lose lives", they "embraced death with a smile and universal prayer". Their bomb was not strapped to thier chest, but to thier defiance. Where is our defiance? There are two questions to be asked. One is "how dare someone do this". The other question is "how dare we not address it each time we see it?"

Guest _gupt_ (original poster)

someone sent me this link

i think the website was hi5 or something

so i used someones account and reported the user

and also sent a personal message to the user

asking him to remove the picture

my original post was just a link to the profile

but admin changed it into a better post

least all of u can see it now.

hopefully this picture will be removed

ill keep you updated.