Don't Know If Anyone Noticed..

japmans

woo... 200.000 posts..i. still remember when i sabotaged so that i could be post number 50,000...i don't actually remember if i was or not..hmmm....

but i digress...here's post number 200,000...harwinder84's reply to sunny_love_keertan when he was showing off his cookin abilities! haha

vaheguru...3 and a half years and running...

OK

MINE TOO

TODAYWE ALSO COOKED PANEER.

WE COOK SHAHI PANEER, PALAK PANEER AND MATAR PANEER.

THE BEST METHOD IS

TAKE 5 ONIONS, 5 TOMATOES

FIRST GRIND ONIONS AND MAKE ONION PASTE

TAKE SOME OIL IN PAN FRY ONION Paste till it goes brown and get separated from oil.

u need too much oil to fry onions , but after it fried then u can remove extra oil .

then put some haldi ( turmic powder), chopped green chilies, salt, then put the tomato paste in it.

fry till its beacme thicj gravy and heat still oil is separated. put some water also . dnt make it like taari lol

juz make a thich gravy, put a one kadchi ( or 2big tbs) of courd and 2 tbs oh cream or malai.

then put some diced paneer.

same is the case with matar paneer but dnt put cream and curd and dnt make it too thick and cook matars (peas) with onion paste.

i am writting in hurry sorry.

bhai sahib u gotta make 2 deliveries now

1 to manitoba to singh with double barrel tongue.gif

1 more to me

shahi paneer man....meriaa ta laalaa diggan lagg piya tongue.gif

hanji..lotsa turnover haha... lotsa people have come and gone.

it`s cool, if you right click the little arrows in the quote-boxes and click "copy link" or whatever..paste it into your URL box...and change the number from 209324 or whatever to like..3000...you can go back into time and randomly read topics from like 2003..kinda cool.... if you're a big geek like me..

I have just started using Sikhsangat but I have got to say how much I enjoy coming on this. Like mentioned above, there are things to be learned and taught here and I think that's what makes this such a wonderful and powerful site. If you need help, advice, encouragement , or just a break from your "busy" lives, Sikhsangat.com is the site. :D

hanji..lotsa turnover haha... lotsa people have come and gone.

it`s cool, if you right click the little arrows in the quote-boxes and click "copy link" or whatever..paste it into your URL box...and change the number from 209324 or whatever to like..3000...you can go back into time and randomly read topics from like 2003..kinda cool.... if you're a big geek like me..

Nah man, I ain't good with computers. Come to the gym with me, I show you my "geekiness" :D

PS. Hit the GYM Singho, Hit the GYM. :e: