How To Hack A Secure Wifi Conection?

darminder

Firstly i am observer and not much of a speaker,

Secondly, this is precisely the reason why i dont post anything, its because of all ur childish remarks as above...

I ask one question and out of 28 replys i only get 2 decent replys and the rest have been a total waste of time...

Mr london, are u dumb? darminder means door to god not the rubbish u came out with, just because ur name means a city it doesnt mean my name is a frightened fISH!!!

Finally i bet alot of u wanna join my fan club

Sorry Darminder. It was just a joke. sad.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly i am observer and not much of a speaker,

Secondly, this is precisely the reason why i dont post anything, its because of all ur childish remarks as above...

I ask one question and out of 28 replys i only get 2 decent replys and the rest have been a total waste of time...

Mr london, are u dumb? darminder means door to god not the rubbish u came out with, just because ur name means a city it doesnt mean my name is a frightened fISH!!!

Finally i bet alot of u wanna join my fan club

ok that's it... i can't help but feel like your taking it personally now.... i just asked you a simple question, very politely... and then your tone of response was completely condescending and rude... and on top of that, your paranoid by every person's joking with u... when somebody jokes u take it so personally.. (example... "oh so i'm a fossil now?" example... "Me always ready to fight!!! i asked a question, and everyone thinks im the devil, gosh man!!") you obviously haven't been a real observer, because then you would have "observed" that everybody jokes with each other on here........ seriously, lighten up... (I ask one question and out of 28 replys i only get 2 decent replys and the rest have been a total waste of time...) see what i mean? honestly... did you need to say that? first of all, ur asking people how to hack into a wi-fi connection on a sikh forum... cmon... and then you expect everyone on here to give you step by step instructions in a very serious manner, without joking.... cmon man.... calm down... chill.... take life one step at a time... otherwise you're gonna wind up a mean, old man...... sorry if what i said was rude, but it was only in response to your attitude towards everybody..... hope we can still be friends..... blush.gif i'm really a nice guy... .really... :console: i'm sorry buddy... now i feel bad.....

on the road called life, travelling in the car called human, one must learn to laugh at the little bumps on the road. for if one doesnt then how will it be taken when the road runs out and car crashes to a halt.

Guest s133k_s1kh

ok that's it... i can't help but feel like your taking it personally now.... i just asked you a simple question, very politely... and then your tone of response was completely condescending and rude... and on top of that, your paranoid by every person's joking with u... when somebody jokes u take it so personally.. (example... "oh so i'm a fossil now?" example... "Me always ready to fight!!! i asked a question, and everyone thinks im the devil, gosh man!!") you obviously haven't been a real observer, because then you would have "observed" that everybody jokes with each other on here........ seriously, lighten up... (I ask one question and out of 28 replys i only get 2 decent replys and the rest have been a total waste of time...) see what i mean? honestly... did you need to say that? first of all, ur asking people how to hack into a wi-fi connection on a sikh forum... cmon... and then you expect everyone on here to give you step by step instructions in a very serious manner, without joking.... cmon man.... calm down... chill.... take life one step at a time... otherwise you're gonna wind up a mean, old man...... sorry if what i said was rude, but it was only in response to your attitude towards everybody..... hope we can still be friends..... blush.gif i'm really a nice guy... .really... :console: i'm sorry buddy... now i feel bad.....

hahahahah...pehla uhnu Karele da Juice piya ta ..pher kehnde, aa le putt candy kha la LOL.gifLOL.gif