VAAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHAALSAA, VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!

Can anybody tell me about JAMDOOT? DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY STORIES ABOUT JAMDOOTS ENCOUNTERS OR HEARD ANY STORIES?!?! PLEASE POST! UNLESS YOU WANT TO KEEP IT CONFIDENTIAL.

VAAHEGUROOOOOOOO!!!!!

VAAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHAALSAA, VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!!

post-6909-1164062014.png

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

this is a personal experice of one chardi klaa singh (close friend of mine) with jamdoots.

he said - in singapore, years back he and another singh were walking along doing rehras sahib in the evening.

they saw jamdoots.

he described jamdoots as very scary with huge body, big hands, scary face and thier big red burning eyes.

and when jamdoots saw the singhs jamdoots were scared and said to each other "ETHON NI JANA, ETHE GURU KE JAA RAHE NE".

so even jamdoots fear singhs (chardi klaa singhs with rehat n all)

VAAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHAALSAA, VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!

Can anybody tell me about JAMDOOT? DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY STORIES ABOUT JAMDOOTS ENCOUNTERS OR HEARD ANY STORIES?!?! PLEASE POST! UNLESS YOU WANT TO KEEP IT CONFIDENTIAL.

VAAHEGUROOOOOOOO!!!!!

VAAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHAALSAA, VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!!

There is one behind you! jamdoot.gif (6) bag.gif :D

i had a personel jamdoot story when i was once sitting in my room, alone at night.

i felt like crap so got up to take a shower and when i opend my underwear droor, i saw a jamdoot.gif wearing my famous micheal jackson boxers holding a loaded 12 gauge. and then i was no more.

LOL.gif

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

i heard coupla stories bout jamdoothz heres is one .... ma buddy was bad bak in the day :D well he got into a car crash and his friend was in the drivers seat, ma buddy survived but the other guy in the driver seat was totaled he was barley alive. So (il call him mr.x) :lol: mr. x asked the driver seat guy if he was alrite, but the guy started to get pale and started to freak... so mr. x was like wutz up and the guy. the driver seat guy was liek he sees black people. then mr.x was like wut the heck bc he didnt no wut he was talkin bout. then the driver seat guy started to spaz big time and told mr. x he sees jamdooth mr. x was scared bc he couldnt see any1 and but he knew for sure the guy wouldnt b kiddin wid em bc they were tight. b4 the guy died he told mr. x and the other person that was wid em to get amritshak and get away from all the bad stuff and he kept on sayin he messed up his life and stuff and he didnt want them to follow in the same path.. shortly afta that the guy died. sad.gif the two survivors r singhs now..