Why I Think I Should Cut Hair

singh2k

:ans

I've noticed that there is one part no one answers to, why did Sikhs move to america in the first place?

CHOP EM OFF,

CHOP EM OFF

CHOP EM OFF

DO IT DAMIT

woohoo.gif

jamdoot.gif

:WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

I'll chop your <admin-profanity filter activated> off

You could try but first you have to hunt me down plus i wont give in easily, therefore you probably need a few guys to hold me down. tongue.gif

Also i didnt make a thread asking whether i should chop it off L.gif

I've noticed that there is one part no one answers to, why did Sikhs move to america in the first place?

I dont know but my grandparents came to the UK for a better life they came shortly after the bloody partition

of India

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

What has this got to do with cutting hair ??? Listen bro, why are you asking questions that have no relation whatsoever with sikhi ??

You want to cut your hair go ahead. i made a simple request to you. wouls you be kind enuff to post your picture with dastar and after you cut your hair.

What has this got to do with cutting hair ??? Listen bro, why are you asking questions that have no relation whatsoever with sikhi ??

You want to cut your hair go ahead. i made a simple request to you. wouls you be kind enuff to post your picture with dastar and after you cut your hair.

LOL before and after pics, ive got a better idea could you video record your hair cut rolleyes.gif

You need bani+bana to be a SIKH. If you cut your hair, you've lost bana, thus making you not a Sikh. So now you have nowhere to go--this may sound harsh, but you're nagura.

Take whatever freeway you want to get to your destination, just make sure ALL of your car works

Ok I can't take these replies anymore. WOW the arrogance and ignorance of some of these replies just hurts me so deeplyg. Someone is asking you for support and what do we do. We make him feel like <admin-profanity filter activated>. BRAVO. This is what our kaum needs. Look no offence to all those who replied but plz be sensible with your replies i mean you guys might be the reason why he cuts his hair. What kind of paap will that be. Pushing him to get his head cut instead of kesh.

I'm sure you have a hard life khalsa productions. But to make someone feel even worse when hes already at his wits end is consider a paap. And if he cuts his hair because of you ignorance your karm will be tied to his. Look i'm not preaching, or maybe I am i'm just so sick of inexperienced ppl giving advice on what they do not know and protraying the myth that we're all strict fundamentalists who look down on everyone and anyone whos deciding on a different lifestyle. I mean isn't AKAAL PURAKHS JOB TO JUDGE NOT OURS.

Say what you want to me. But plz I beg the sangat here to stop putting this person down. Hes already close enough to cutting his hair. Stop pushing him to do it. Listen bro plz plz pm me. I hope you haven't cut your hair yet. I know exactly what your going through, Trust me maan i had the same experiences in my life at your age. And now I'm a an amritdhari for four years and proud and confident and with his kirpa untouched with what troubles you. I'm happier than ever bro, I know i made the right decision cause i stayed true to my Guru. This world is harsh no one will care about you, Not your family friends or anyone except AKAAL PURAKH. And our beloved Guru is always with God, Having Guru ji by our side is like having a Personal Body Gaurd from all this misery in this world. Trust me the other side seems sweet right now but its nothing but misery bro. I came from there i know. Anand is something that can't be described in words and Only our beloved can give us that.

Just pm me and we can talk on msn. Even if you do cut your hair i won't judge you, just plz contact me before you do bro. I feel for you I have love for you. I'm your elder brother plz pm me. I hope you check this.

manmitchera i don't get what your point is..

chop em off? lol.. u guys make me laugh

I only respond to posts on here when things really touch a nerve. Otherwise i don't bother because it doesn' tdo anything for my jeevan to argue with youngsters

kaur khalistani lioness

"You can easily judge the character of a man(human) by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."

- James D. Miles

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

-Margaret Mead

nice quotes especiallly the first one, absolutly beautiful.

Guest s133k_s1kh

Fateh !!

Quest4Akal veerji,

I totally agree with you but people don't come here for fun, we learn things here. Like you said you post only when something asks for a reply.

I feel thats not the right approach either. We can always learn things from ChardiKala people if they keep posting their views. If people like you can share your thoughts here that would be the greatest sewa for the panth. Thats how i feel. I might be wrong. You can always ignore the peopel who argue, thats not a hard thing to do..is it ?

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Guru Sahai !!