It Is Happening In Amritsar Now....

cheema_nz

ok, i gotta say this, this has been bugging me for a while...

I have noticed that many people who argue with people on this forum about sikhs and their struggle in Punjab don't even know where Taran Taran is, and don't know what Shiv Sena is. I'm not saying this is wrong, we all should learn, but these things are basics.

Taran Taran is a sikh stronghold, once known as mini-khalistan. Shiv sena is a armed militant wing of teh RSS which gives AK-47 and other weapons training in India without gov't interference.

If people want to have meaningful discussions about Simranjeet singh mann's "clash", let's learn the basics first. Otherwise what's the point. no hard feelings.

peace.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Shiv Sena is not apart of the RSS. It is a separate organisation that was floated in Maharashtra by Bal Thakery as a pro-Mahratha political group that was opposed to the influx of non-Marathas into the state and in particular its urban areas like Mumbai. It has since split into factions and has taken on a more Hindutva ideology, however, it still remains separate from the RSS.

Organisations that are affiliated with the RSS are collectively known as the 'Sangh Parivar' which the Shiv Sena is not apart of.

Guest PunjabSingh

The Shiv Sena is not apart of the RSS. It is a separate organisation that was floated in Maharashtra by Bal Thakery as a pro-Mahratha political group that was opposed to the influx of non-Marathas into the state and in particular its urban areas like Mumbai. It has since split into factions and has taken on a more Hindutva ideology, however, it still remains separate from the RSS.

Organisations that are affiliated with the RSS are collectively known as the 'Sangh Parivar' which the Shiv Sena is not apart of.

I consider RSS,Shiv Sena,Vishv Hindu Parishad,Bajrang Dal,Hindu Suraksha Samiti,BJP,Akhil Bharti Vidyarthi Parishad ,badal dal,SSF(Mehta) etc one and the same thing and would consider all these mentioned organisations part and parcel of the "Sangh Parivar".

Unfortunately the last two mentioned are in the garb of sikhs but they are only hungry for power even at the cost of Sikhi.Children of most of badal daliya leaders are no longer Sikhs ie they are monas.

One example is that of Sucha Langah who was the main perpetrator of the kathunangal incident in which Sardar Mann and his party workers.Sucha along with Bonnie Amarpal Ajnala(son of Rattan Singh Ajnala,the present Badal dal MP),Rajinder Singh Mehta the so called president of SSF(Mehta) were the main persons responsible for kathunangal incident .

Now this Sucha Langah is the same person whose son along with his friends was caught doing goondagardi and beating up police men at mohali some time back.I was surprised to see the photo of Sucha Langah's son the next day in the newspaper.He looked more like a shiv sena worker than a sikh.He's a mona and wont be surprised if some day he starts wearing earings also in the name of fashion.

The other character involved in Kathunangal incident was Rajinder Singh Mehta who is a shady character.He was once considered very close to Sant Bhindranwale but all his actions recentlly seem to be contrary to the preachings of Sant ji.I would not be surprised if some day it comes out that Rajinder Singh Mehta,Amarjit Singh Chawla come out as those responsible for betraying Sant ji's cause.The first act of their betrayal was when these so called SSF leaders and their supporters during operation bluestar they came out of the Darbar Sahib complex with their hands raised and surrendered to the army.They did this despite the fact that they had pledged to Sant Bhindranwale that they would never surrender and prefer Shahidi to surrender but they betrayed the cause at that time.Any way the kathunangal incident led to a revolt in SSF(Mehta) and the federation removed Mehta from the leadership.Now there are 2 factions of SSF :one led by Rajinder Singh Mehta and another led by Gurcharan Grewal both of whom are stooges of badal.

Anyway these days various badal dal leaders are vying with each other to bring maximum people to rallies organised by badal in the hope of getting the party ticket from their regions.But once the actual list of candidates is announced by badal,it would not be surprising to see badal daliyas at each other's throats as all these incidents like kathunangal are taking place just to impress badal and for power .It has nothing to do with the Sikh cause at all .Only thing the badal dal leaders are after is power by hook or by crook.

Badal knows this that is why he's delaying the announcement of his dal's candidates.

It is not going to be a cake walk this time for badal dal and congress to win the punjab elections.

Sangh Parivar Murdabad,

Harjot Singh Brar

Arnt the biggest threat to sikhs , sikhs themshelves?

You are right.

I totally agree with you here.

Harjot,

Ultimately those organisations you mentioned do belong to the same ideology, i agree with you on that. But dont think that all Hindutva ideologues are united, they're not. They have their divisions like all others.

The Shiromani Akali Dal under Badal may aswell announce its membership in the Sangh Parivar since it has already been devolved into a "Punjabi party" by Badal. It makes little difference when the Akal Dal or SGPC publicly debunks claims from Hindutva leaders that Sikhs are Hindus because these are just words which have no follow-up action. Infact, the actions of the Akali Dal and SGPC of late defy their own words since they are literally in bed with the BJP and even now the Shiv Sena.

I think the era of the Shiromani Akali Dal and SGPC being the representative bodies of the Sikhs are more-or-less dead and Sikhs will need to undergo somewhat of a new socio-political revolution. Is it really worth trying to salvage the Akali Dal and SGPC? Think about it, both were created during the period of British colonisation and have clearly failed in their task of representing the Sikhs as a nation.

As for the SSF (Mehta), likewise with the Akali Dal the purpose of the former AISSF is at a loss. It is an organisation more factionalised than the Akali Dal and really, what kind of influence or respect do any of the SSF factions command now? I dont know since im not from Punjab so im asking you... I have come across one respectable faction of the SSF that was aligned to Daljit Singh Bittu, but dont know how large or credible they are in the bigger scheme of things.

Regards,

shivmaan.jpg

shivmaan2.jpg

shivmaan3.jpg

The Role of Police s very suspected in this incident.. like Police alreday knew that What shiv sena is up to .. Worker of maan Dal give a written letter to police to stop this but police didnt take any action .. Police swung into action only after the burning of the effigy. Police Arrested Only Worker of SAd(Amritsar).. in many newspaper it was written that Police was with worker of SAD (Amritsar)..but i dont think son Police provide protection to Kukku Police arrested Maan Worker .. so its clear police was with shiv Sena .. ..