Waheguru Waheguru....

Pakandi baba

chill bro it might be a big deal for u but thats their belief. I dont know why they do it but there is probably a significant to it, no human is stupid to do that stuff for fun. Those guys are sufi, i think its another part of islam like shia or sunni muslims.

This is crazy stuff...and i thought only hindus were into this stuff. *Shudders*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1MgX7dUFRI

Thank the Lord Sikhi does not have these practices! pray.gif

^ LOL u plum! leave th naamdhari man alone now lolll

tha was a scarey video :@ :s the comments r worth reading, sumone sed something like u will not cleanse ur soul through self mutilation cuz ur body duznt belong to u grin.gif berrryyy guddd.

tha boy had like freeeeeeeakin knives in his head can that not like..umm.. lacerate his brain?! <_< @ ohmy.gif :lol: ooouuuuccchhhhh

chill bro it might be a big deal for u but thats their belief. I dont know why they do it but there is probably a significant to it, no human is stupid to do that stuff for fun. Those guys are sufi, i think its another part of islam like shia or sunni muslims.

This is crazy stuff...and i thought only hindus were into this stuff. *Shudders*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1MgX7dUFRI

Thank the Lord Sikhi does not have these practices! pray.gif

I always thought they were Shia grin.gif Nonetheless the purpose of this is that shia beleive they were responsible of the killing of a promeniant Muslim leader I think Mohammed's Brother and thus they punish themselves accordingly....this practice however is only prevelant in some Shia communties as they beleive thier ancestors were directly responsible.