K.p.s Gill

anhad

What games Peacemaker... I am a gursikh and thought u guys on this website were actually,, Courageous guess not I don’t need ur help am not asking u for help either... Just wanted your opinion now u just made my cause stronger... Sardar Anhad Singh Khalsa... I do ardas every day.. If u know wat dat is... And do u want me to prove to u that im a sikh.. Lol wat a joke.. Test my Knowledge.. Actually who r.... God have mercy on your soul... Sikha naal vehr na paye veerheya...

anhad bhajji with full respect ....

see what kind of life kps gill is living now .... that will reflect his bad deeds ....

what would u say about a person who cant sleep without drinking .... he is afraid ... u can smell it from 4 - 5 feets away ... once there was a hockey match in chd and i had got the vip passes ... while he was entrying he just passed about 10 - 12 feets away from and i could see him drunk and it was 2 pm .... a battelian of army is always gaurding his house ... where ever he moves his battelian moves .... he cant even go to toilet with out his body guard ....what kind of life is that ... always living under terror that even verse then life ....

what he has done ....

i can tell u if u want .... ek amritdhari singh di kudi nangi karke ossde upper ossde peo nu lateya janda .... kps gill de kehn te .... why becuase ohne amrit taksal toon shakeya see .... so who is kps gill good or bad ....

akal

gurbar

akal

Thats the Kind of People i Was looking for... My gratitude towards you singhaa Jassa... I respect you for your post... thats the sort of thing I was looking for... Posts which made sense rather than “R u Even a Sikh” I feel so low to hear this from one of by brothers... tell me about it Jassa...

I feel hurt really bad after hearing primary sources of the June 6th 1984 attack on Harminder Sahib... So many Singhs Gave their life for The Panth... Children aged of 3 years killed by the Gvt... I cant stand it... Thoughts of the genocide haunt me every night.... Khalsa Chardi Kala...

• 1 month later...