A Khalistani Question

jassa

i know i will be hated after this question ..... but its in my mind so asking .....

the fire is not that high about khalistan in punjabi sikhs ... then in uk or canada or us sikhs ... i just need to ask why ????

u people are not willing to come to punjab and work yet you ask for khalistan ... why ????

is it love for punjab or hatered for india ????

maffi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh

i know i will be hated after this question ..... but its in my mind so asking .....

the fire is not that high about khalistan in punjabi sikhs ... then in uk or canada or us sikhs ... i just need to ask why ????

u people are not willing to come to punjab and work yet you ask for khalistan ... why ????

is it love for punjab or hatered for india ????

maffi

I dont think anyone should get upset over your question, its a question a lot of sikhs living in India ask. But let me ask you and the rest of the sikhs living in India a question, are all Jews living in Isreal? Youre not asking them to go live in Isreal, so why ask Sikhs who have yet to get their own nation?

Fateh.

isreal and punjab are far different ..... i think only 70 % of total population of sikhs lived in punjab rest 30 % live outside punjab ....

is that same for jews living in middle east ....

jews have developed them self as a kaum .... but sikhs are developing only the future of there children ....

what about relegious structures of jews in muslim countries ....

i dont know much about jews bhajji .... nor i m interested .... but i m serious about punjab .... and just jews did it so thats why sikhs should also not ask .... that doesnt satisfy my hunger for an answer ...

maffi .....

Guest Narinder Singh

isreal and punjab are far different ..... i think only 70 % of total population of sikhs lived in punjab rest 30 % live outside punjab ....

jews have developed them self as a kaum .... but sikhs are developing only the future of there children ....

i dont know much about jews bhajji .... nor i m interested .... but i m serious about punjab .... and just jews did it so thats why sikhs should also not ask .... that doesnt satisfy my hunger for an answer ...

maffi .....

Buddy, are all muslims living in muslim nations? are all hindus living in india? so why tell sikhs to move back to a punjab that isnt even theres yet?

Jews have developed as a kaum because they have a place they can call home, we dont, and thats the prime reason why sikhi is in such a bad state right now.

maffi .....

Buddy, are all muslims living in muslim nations? are all hindus living in india? so why tell sikhs to move back to a punjab that isnt even theres yet?

Jews have developed as a kaum because they have a place they can call home, we dont, and thats the prime reason why sikhi is in such a bad state right now.

i agree we do need a place to call home ... i just recently went to india and even kids in punjab are speakin hindi ... y is that ?? even punjabi ... sikhs ... the kids know hindi better than they kno punjabi ... thts wrong ... also they can read hindi but not punjab ... how do expect them to read paath and bani ??? ... if we had a khalistan ... we could have punjabi as a primary language and encourage the youth to read paath and do naam simran

Bhul Chukh Maaf

bhajji i agree .... but the thing in my mind i may be i cant take it out as a question .... take the incidence of tarntaran .... whats going on punjabis are getting hurt .... where are NRIs who are discussing it on forums and news .... i mean if we win khalistan whole kaum will win ... if we loose its only punjabi sikhs who will be affected ....

thats happened in 84 ... who lost common man ... true khalistani died or still in punjab sorry to say that who ran away in those days to save there life .... now they are again showing asking for khalistan ....

bhajji i also beleave in khalistan .... and i also know we need our own raj .... but the thing is we dont need the support of khalistanis who dont want to stay in punjab ... who get sick drinking water of punjab ... who thinks punjab is full of flies ....

thats just my personal thoughts nothing else ......

maffi

maffi .....

i agree we do need a place to call home ... i just recently went to india and even kids in punjab are speakin hindi ... y is that ?? even punjabi ... sikhs ... the kids know hindi better than they kno punjabi ... thts wrong ... also they can read hindi but not punjab ... how do expect them to read paath and bani ??? ... if we had a khalistan ... we could have punjabi as a primary language and encourage the youth to read paath and do naam simran

Bhul Chukh Maaf

i agree bhajji but the disscussion i want here is why NRI sikhs so much interested in khalsitan .... moreover are all kids of sikhs in uk canada speaking punjabi .... :lol: .... i know few they can only speak and understand but cant write and read .... only oral punjabi ..... and there number is highest .... according to me ....

Guest Narinder Singh

Why is it that sikhs always ask for someone to help and do seva, go to punjab and help out, then when they do theyre criticized by the same people who begged them.

Sikhs living outside india (around 2 million) are the only ones actually doing something for punjab, what happened to the 20 million living inside india??? Oh wait, theyre too busy getting drunk and watching stupid bollywood films. The only Sikhs in india who are doing something is Sardar Manns party (which again, sikhs in india dont support and dont vote for), so blame yourselves.

All of us can do more for the panth, but we're not, all we do is do nindiya of those who do.

Btw, u talk about sikhs outside india not knowing punjabi, correct me if im wrong, arent all the signs in punjab written in english or hindi? Dont u send your kids to schools that teach english and hindi? Punjabis living in punjab dont know punjabi! Thats like an englishman not knowing english.

Fateh

bhajji i agree .... but the thing in my mind i may be i cant take it out as a question .... take the incidence of tarntaran .... whats going on punjabis are getting hurt .... where are NRIs who are discussing it on forums and news .... i mean if we win khalistan whole kaum will win ... if we loose its only punjabi sikhs who will be affected ....

thats happened in 84 ... who lost common man ... true khalistani died or still in punjab sorry to say that who ran away in those days to save there life .... now they are again showing asking for khalistan ....

bhajji i also beleave in khalistan .... and i also know we need our own raj .... but the thing is we dont need the support of khalistanis who dont want to stay in punjab ... who get sick drinking water of punjab ... who thinks punjab is full of flies ....

thats just my personal thoughts nothing else ......

maffi

maffi .....

Bhul Chukh Maaf

i agree bhajji but the disscussion i want here is why NRI sikhs so much interested in khalsitan .... moreover are all kids of sikhs in uk canada speaking punjabi .... :lol: .... i know few they can only speak and understand but cant write and read .... only oral punjabi ..... and there number is highest .... according to me ....

bhajji its not bhaji .. its bhenji lol !! what im tryin to say .. is that i learnt punjabi when i was like 7 .. that was when i first went to india ... but nowadays if u go there u r more likely to learn hindi than punjabi ... also its just that u want a place that u could call home ...