A Khalistani Question

jassa

bhenji whos fault is it ????? whos ..... true sikhs or khalistanis died or are still fighting .... few i cant call them khalistanis ran away to us canada and started speaking from there .... few like us changed with time .... whoes fault is it .... if we cant get rights from these 70 crore sheeps are we singhs ????? are NRIs speaking of communty unity and all ... are the not fighting for gurudwaras in usa ???? is not canadian singhs abusing singhs in uk ....

i m full of confussion ....

maffi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh

bhajji ur taking it as an attack on you or your NRI community .... so lets end it here ....

Im only speaking the truth veerji and not taking what u said as an attack. And this isnt about supporting "my NRI community", its about supporting people who care enough to do something. Im in favor for anyone who speaks for Sikh rights as well as human rights, where they live has nothing to do with it. Sorry if ive offended your veerji, those werent my intentions, i apologize.

Fateh.

I gotta perfect answer for u veera. Have u seen woods burnt down and there is little bit of fire around the wood, same in punjab there is still little bit of fire and once you put fuel on that wood it becomes a flame same with punjab if you add fuel it will become a huge flame. Just giving a example. If a tragedy or a attack takes place against sikhs I think punjabi sikhs will be the first one to answer back, sikhs internationally are nothing comparing to the soorma's of punjab.

i know i will be hated after this question ..... but its in my mind so asking .....

the fire is not that high about khalistan in punjabi sikhs ... then in uk or canada or us sikhs ... i just need to ask why ????

u people are not willing to come to punjab and work yet you ask for khalistan ... why ????

is it love for punjab or hatered for india ????

maffi

jassa,

anyone who supports khalistan out of hatred for India is probably too young or just doesn't read Gurbaani. When I was like 16 I hated India because what it did to our people. Now I don't hate India, because a sikh never hates. Hate takes too much effort and energy, I'm too lazy to hate now, after starting to read Gurbaani :lol:

However, you ask why the demand for khalistan in Punjab is weak while the demand is strong in the west. Here is my view:

Punjab is dominated by jatts. I myself come from a jatt family, so I can attest to the beliefs of many jatts. I'm not talking in terms of caste, but in terms of occupation. The farmers, the jatts, rule Punjab, no doubting it. The whole khalistan issue and the dharam yudh morcha was always tied to Punjab's economic demands; water, electricity, price paid for paddy and wheat, gov't land grabbing, etc etc. If you read the Anandpur Sahib resolution, many if not most demands are ecenomic demands for the upliftment of Punjab's economic sovereignty rather than sovereignty as a separate nation(military, judicial, etc).

what we saw in the 80s was one of the biggest sikh movements ever. no denying this fact. people who argue with facts are fools, as stated by someone. More than 100,000 sikhs killed in thsi movement proves the scale of this movement.

what happened to such a big movement? How could such a big movement be crushed so violently and so quickly?

well, our people turned on their own. KPS Gill, described the whole situation as a bunch of "bigrioh" jatts causing trouble. Jatt families had their own relatives killed to take over their zameen. My own relatives don't support Simranjit Singh Mann because they say he is a choora and not a jatt.

The Indian gov't did such a fantastic job of destroying the image of teh movement that it tok on so many different colors. It brought out the worst in Punjabis. What is the worst in punjabis, casteism and greed. OUt of greed for promotions and money, jatt police officers such as Ajit Sandhu, KP Gill, etc etc killed thousands of our people.

I have actually had one guy from punjab tell me that he is jatt first, punjabi second, INdian third and sikh last. This is the mentality of Punjabis.

Also look at India. India celebrates every person which has the blood of our people on their hands. Indira gandhi intl airport, Shaheedi day of rajiv gandhi, Beant sio, etc. Read the Punajb Police website and the likes of Gobind Ram are hailed as martyrs. A country which feeds people these kinds of martyrs, what support do you expect from them? Look at the kawishrees and dhaadis of India compared to the ones in the west. In India, they stop talking about siksh sacrifice after Udham Singh. That's it, for Indian sikhs, there was no sikh martyr after Uddham singh.

IN the west, we have sikh martyrs who are honored up to the early 90s. For western sikhs, the legacy of sikh sacrifice is not a tale in history books from the british era, but a legacy alive today. IN the west, celebration of bhai sukha singha and bhai jinda, bhai beant singh satwant singh are not mere celebartions done by radical akali party ss mann, but are celebarted in guru ghars by the whole sangat. For us the shaheeds of the sikh movement are shaheeds are dasam pita's sons and daughters.

I could go on forever,

one thing I want to leave you with is this:

Sikhs in Punjab don't respect the shaheeds.

We here in the west support the enslaved Indian sikh not out of some hope of reward, but out of genuine compassion for fellow human beings. Just reading what our people went through in India is enough to bring tears to the strongest of men, but our fellow sikhs in India have developed hearts of stone.

so much more to say.....

peace.

Guest PunjabSingh

bhenji whos fault is it ????? whos ..... true sikhs or khalistanis died or are still fighting .... few i cant call them khalistanis ran away to us canada and started speaking from there .... few like us changed with time .... whoes fault is it .... if we cant get rights from these 70 crore sheeps are we singhs ????? are NRIs speaking of communty unity and all ... are the not fighting for gurudwaras in usa ???? is not canadian singhs abusing singhs in uk ....

maffi

I think I get the point what Jassa veer is trying to say .May be he's saying all those people talking about Khalistan from Canada/USA/UK etc should come here in Punjab and do something here and feel the heat .

There is no use giving Khalistan slogans from there.

Correct me if Im wrong.

maffi

I think I get the point what Jassa veer is trying to say .May be he's saying all those people talking about Khalistan from Canada/USA/UK etc should come here in Punjab and do something here and feel the heat .

There is no use giving Khalistan slogans from there.

Correct me if Im wrong.

maybe one day they/we will, but as you say there is no use, that bro is false as it is a use not as much as what you guys maybe doing but its still something and atleast its keeping the Khalistani thinking alive over here, but the Khalistani thinking over there seemed to die after the movement (kudos to those who still have it) but those are very few..

Well maybe I don’t deserve to write this post as many people on Sikh Sangat... Well are not too found of me anyways here I go again.

Well what I can make out so far is that Singh Jassa is trying to ask that why is it that Sikhs out side India demand Khalistan while Sikhs in India are not so desperate or have sorta forgoten about it...“the fire is not that high about khalistan in punjabi sikhs ... then in uk or canada or us sikhs ... i just need to ask why ????”

Well ill tell you why that is sooo.. It might disappoint Sikhs outside India but I speak form my heart... The reason Sikhs in India are not fighting is because they know there is no point in acting brave on the net and listening to dharmik music getting all charged up.. Because the reality for all Khalistani’s is the same Brutal torture by the police and eventually death... It is easy for Americans and others to act patriotic but eventually its just the net and you guys don’t face reality... nothing is gonnna happen to u for posting on Sikh Sangat but for people like me who live in India can be arrested and beaten up.. Wid no Justice from the Hindu Sarkarr.. And Singh Jassa its not that Punjabis in India don’t want khalistan if the movement was to start again it will be these Guru dey Pyarey who will sacrifice their lives.. No one from America or Canada is gonna come to the rescue... Its easy to posts up on the net... But it takes a real guru da pyarra to take action....

While you play Hokkey... We Punjabis living in Khalistan will be killed....

Im gonna write about some tortures that were done to Sikhs then picture your self in that position,, and after that tell me if u would be willing to do such a sacrifice for khalsa Panth or would u rather post on net... discriminating Sikhs.........

Torture::

One day Bhai Sahib was arrested by Vairoval Police in the Amritsar area. For many days Bhai Sahib was kept hanging upside down in the police station. Foot-long metal rods were heated up and hammered into his legs, from the heels upward. A pin was put through his private parts and an electricity connection was attached to it so that he could be shocked. Hot metal rods were also passed through his chest. But the Guru's Singh took the tortures calmly. All the torturers heard was "Vahiguru". No cries of pain, no screams.

After the torture, Bhai Sahib was left on the ground, unable to move. The time for Rehraas arrived. Bhai Sahib opened his eyelids but the sockets that held his eyes were hollow. His beautiful beard was soaked in blood. Those eyes which were once lost in deep meditation had been taken out by the dushts.\

And like I said before... Its RSS which is killing the Youth in India... Read my other post on RSS.. Who teach Hindi in schools so Sikhi can be forgotten.. Supply drugs and what not... I am deeply saddened by unstopped deeds of RSS guys.... Which are still being practiced I Punjab soon there will be no Punjab..,. Rss have week the Sikh youth... Remember those days when People would keep pride in their fellow Sighs muscular bodies and tall heights... Shera Wargey Gabroo.. The other day I had taken a ride on the delhi metro and was shocked and also deeply hurt to see Sikhs shorter and weaker than the Hindus who are brought up by eating dal roti... well anyways im proud to be in India so in a few years time I could tell other Sikhs about the strong Share wargey singh.. Who once lived the life of lions in punjab...

Sorry got a bit too emotional

your right. let's all stop talking about khalistan. From this day forward, all sikhs in the west never speak of khalistan.

happy?

how can we in the west remember the shaheeds and never mention khalistan? last i checked all the martyrs you mentioned in posts fought for khalistan. So when we hold a shaheedi smagam in the west for bhai sukha and jinda, should be never mention why they were hung?

seriously. All you people in Punjab have bigger things to worry about. The RSS is making a fool out of you guys in india and I suggest you fight that battle rather than worrying about what NRI sikhs are saying on the internet.

If you really want to start a NRI sikhs VS Indian sikhs post, it's gonna get ugly, really ugly. so just chill out.

We in the west know the khalistan movement is dead in Punjab. Movements die, but sikhi is eternal. Sikhi's quest for human rights and tolerance is eternal and India opposes this and thus the movement which is dead wil be reborn and no matter how many times it is crushed will resurface over and over again.

why?

because india never solved the reasons for the movement, they just killed everyone.

peace.

You guys got it all wrong. The Sikhs in the west are messed up, while the ones in India are amazing. How can you even compare the two?

The Sikhs in the west keep moaning about Khalistan all the time. They are suffering from the disease called "self-respectitis". The ones in India live "mentally free" without any tension no matter how many Sikh boys have their hair forcibly cut off, no matter how many Bollywood movies insult Sikhs. Thats what freedom is all about: freedom to let someone insult your religion.

The Sikhs in the west have nothing better to do besides stage rallies on August 15 and June 4-6. They are crazy people who try to remind the world what the biggest democracy did to its' most loyal citizens. And our fellow brothers in India have not been able to get justice for the 1984 carnage. How can you compare western and Indian Sikhs? The ones in India are so pro-active, they can't keep their hands off each other's turbans even in the hajuri of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj. How can western Sikhs beat that? They've lost the plot already.

Before anyone grabs my throat, 2 things:

1.) This was a sarcastic post.

2.) I am not pointing fingers at ALL Indian Sikhs. Only the ones who are not doing anything sitting in India and are quick to jump up and blame Sikhs in the west who are standing up for Sikhi.

bhajji emotional hon di gall nahi wa ....

main urre ek gall kehna chaunda .... before independence .... ambedkar the dalit leader asked for dalitstan also .... hardy few people knows about it but if u search history u will know ... but gandhi and nehru promised him that till dalits get what ever they want till the got a higher social and economic level .... and after 60 years they have got what they want .... the only reason they have unity ....

sikhs were also promised before indendence .... why cant we get our promises fullfilled .... why whos fault is this .... ???? .... are singhs sleeping or sheeps outnumber us ....

secondly no one saying not to remember shahids .... but who is suffering .... people from usa canada send money organise functions about khalistan ... but never attend ... if attend next flight go to uk .... and police troubles those punjabi turbaned sikhs studying in universites colleges following them ... stoping them at nakas ....

truly speaking and every ONE IN THERE HEARTS KNOW I M RIGHT MAKE KHALISTAN IN 2006 BY 2008 3 NEW COUNTRIES WILL BORN JATTSTAN BHAPASTAN AND DALITSTAN .... what about that ?????

if my NRI brothers work even half to give khalistan a strong foundation it would be better .... than making bulidings in sky ....

visit villages of punjab .... u would HARDLY SEE A KESSADHARI CHILD BELOW 10 .... only the grandfathers have beards ... who will fight for khalistan after 20 years is there any youth to take our place .... after 20 years answer is no .....

if sikhs cant get sikhi in chardikalla in viallges of punjab how can we get sikhi in chardikalla in khalistan .... ????

what will u call a lion who will say i need a division in jungle because sheeps out number me .... they are not afraid of my roars .... and i m afraid after few years they will be hunting me ....

bhull chukk maff ....