A Khalistani Question

jassa

You guys got it all wrong. The Sikhs in the west are messed up, while the ones in India are amazing. How can you even compare the two?

The Sikhs in the west keep moaning about Khalistan all the time. They are suffering from the disease called "self-respectitis". The ones in India live "mentally free" without any tension no matter how many Sikh boys have their hair forcibly cut off, no matter how many Bollywood movies insult Sikhs. Thats what freedom is all about: freedom to let someone insult your religion.

The Sikhs in the west have nothing better to do besides stage rallies on August 15 and June 4-6. They are crazy people who try to remind the world what the biggest democracy did to its' most loyal citizens. And our fellow brothers in India have not been able to get justice for the 1984 carnage. How can you compare western and Indian Sikhs? The ones in India are so pro-active, they can't keep their hands off each other's turbans even in the hajuri of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj. How can western Sikhs beat that? They've lost the plot already.

Before anyone grabs my throat, 2 things:

1.) This was a sarcastic post.

2.) I am not pointing fingers at ALL Indian Sikhs. Only the ones who are not doing anything sitting in India and are quick to jump up and blame Sikhs in the west who are standing up for Sikhi.

what have uk sikhs did about it ... we have got punjab bandh delhi bandh rallies at jaipur banglore even in mumbai .....

has anyone got ny bandh or london bandh ???? :lol: or just disscussed it on forum .... wake up dear brother ....

if only rallies and words would have got the freedom .... guru sahib would have given us a pen and loudspeaker instead of kirpan ....

and about fights dont say that there are no fights in uk or us over gurudwaras ....

yeah and also like to mention .... thanks for ur supports to the affected people of 1984 .... sitting in ac rooms .... and yeah they showed how u get charity for them throwing parties girls dancing .... i have seen it on zee punjabi .... but have u ever tried to stand up with them when they are going for protests .... in the heat of june .... when the ladies were protesting i couldnt see any nri there in delhi .....

I SALUTE THEM WHO ATLEAST GIVE PUNJAB A VISIT ONCE A YEAR AND STAND FOR THE RIGHTS OF PEOPLE OF PUNJAB .... WHO SPEAK FOR KHALISTAN IN PUNJAB ....not in only in uk and usa ....

maffi ....

and bhajji one more thing ..... france is near to uk minni punjab .... have u got the turban issue solved there ??????

punjabi sikhs has recently got the right back to wear kirpan in planes which was banned in 80s .....

maffi again

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey guys in the 'WEST' any one can stage rallies in America, Canada, England... why don't you come to India and stage a rallies in India... lets see you stand the lathi charge of these cops.. Remember India in not a democracy... I don’t know how to explain it bro but when you face the harsh reality of India you’ll realize.... and your views on Khalistani Punjabis will change..(I don’t call Sikhs in India Indian Sikhs Khalistani instead as I Obey order of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa... The day golden temple is attacked foundation stone for Khalistan will be laid) The fire for Khalistan is over and tho ashamed to tell you there will be no Punjab in another 10 years...

And by the way what were you saying about movies... Jo Boley So Nihal.. Well they guys who blew up the ‘satyam cenima’ and the other one near modle town where Indian Sikhs.. They were Babars now in jail... Oh so what happened in France are Sikhs still not allowed worship Sikhi... Lets see that happen in India... Like jassa singh we are allowed to carry kirpan’s on planes try to achieve that right in England....

But yes this is the truth Sikhs in India are losing Sikhi and if a wave for the demand of khalistan doesn’t start soon there will be no Punjab....

I apologize for if I hurt anyone... I have nothing against NRI’s that would be stupid If Khalistan is gonna result in a civil war well I don’t want Khalistan... Sikhi is more important than Khalistan... I just don’t want NRI’S to discriminate Sikhs for not talking action.... We take all the action needed and are severely punished by HIND SARKAAR...

Akali Dal is no better!!!!

Guest s133k_s1kh

If handful of SIKHS are Kesdhari, does that mean whole of the west is into SIKHI ?? West is in the same gutter as Punjab. I don't have to tell the Sangat visiting this forum about the condition of so called Khanda sangal sporting sikhs. You all are very well aware of the sikh youth.

Instead of showing your desire for Khalistan sort out the youth in your respective countries first. West talks of Khalistan..blah blah blah, Western Sikhs consumed by sex, drugs....what about them ?? Before saying Punjab is dead or whatever there is this saying in Punjabi "Apni pirri thale vi sotta marr ke dekh lenna chahida". Stop dissing each other and do something constructive if you guys can.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Guest Narinder Singh

See this is whats wrong with brainwashed Sikhs in India, they'll spend all their time b*tching about sikhs remembering shaheeds, supporting the khalistan movement or speaking for human rights, but never once <banned word filter activated> about the very people responsible for these crimes. Sikhs in india dont know the reality of what really happens, hell how many sikhs really care about whats going on in punjab? Close to none.

Instead of spending all your time and energy complaining about people who care about the shaheeds and families still suffering because of what happened and still is happening in punjab, why dont u see how your government has hijacked your faith? Why do u people still vote for people like badal? Why do u people show up in the thousands at congress rallies? These are the very people resposible for the murders rapes and tortures of your brothers and sisters, yet u vote for these blood thirsty murderers, are u people stupid or has your conscious died?

A senior leader of BJP, Jaswant Singh recently visited the University of Berkeley in California and had to face a handful of sikh protestors who didnt let him finish his speech, but we all know that sikhs in india would bring this a-hole to their homes and serve him dinner. But you indian sikhs would complain about the sikhs protesting rather than the murderer Jaswan Singh.

Badal or any of these SGPC or Akali doondeh would never even think of openly visiting the US, UK or Canada because they're well aware of whats in store for them. These thugs have "secret" meetings where people only find out they came after they left. What are they so afraid of? Oh wait, the truth!

Sure Sikhi is in a bad state, all over the world, but please, lets be realistic and realize that it barely exists in punjab today, punjab is where sikhi came from, punjab is where the khalsa was created, punjab is where all those sikhs were martyred, not in the US, not in the UK and not in Canada.

I ask u all to come out to the west for even a month, see the singhs over here and you'll see what true sikhi is.

Oh and before i forget, keep in mind what happened to india's super-cop KPS Gill when he visited the west, he wasn't so "super" then was he?

Fateh.

Guest s133k_s1kh
But you indian sikhs would complain about the sikhs protesting rather than the murderer Jaswan Singh.

Could you please enlighten me on this one, how is jaswant singh a murderer ???

Sure Sikhi is in a bad state, all over the world, but please, lets be realistic and realize that it barely exists in punjab today, punjab is where sikhi came from, punjab is where the khalsa was created, punjab is where all those sikhs were martyred, not in the US, not in the UK and not in Canada.

I ask u all to come out to the west for even a month, see the singhs over here and you'll see what true sikhi is.

Same apllies to you vadde veer, go to Punjab and see Sikhi does exist in Punjab aswell :@ . If you read all the bad stuff about Punjab doesn't mean all of it is messed up. If you see a handful of Gursikhs in the west doesn't mean every Sikh in the west is a TRUE SIKH.

See this is whats wrong with brainwashed Sikhs in India, they'll spend all their time b*tching about sikhs remembering shaheeds, supporting the khalistan movement or speaking for human rights, but never once <banned word filter activated> about the very people responsible for these crimes. Sikhs in india dont know the reality of what really happens, hell how many sikhs really care about whats going on in punjab? Close to none.

rolleyes.gif .. :lol:

Instead of spending all your time and energy complaining about people who care about the shaheeds and families still suffering because of what happened and still is happening in punjab, why dont u see how your government has hijacked your faith? Why do u people still vote for people like badal? Why do u people show up in the thousands at congress rallies? These are the very people resposible for the murders rapes and tortures of your brothers and sisters, yet u vote for these blood thirsty murderers, are u people stupid or has your conscious died?

There are people in the west who openly support badal and his party, who openly support congress..you know FREEDOM of SPEECH. Its everywhere mitra, West ain't PURE either.

Badal or any of these SGPC or Akali doondeh would never even think of openly visiting the US, UK or Canada because they're well aware of whats in store for them. These thugs have "secret" meetings where people only find out they came after they left. What are they so afraid of? Oh wait, the truth!

People in the west go to the same badals for getting help, support the same badals. All i am saying is its everywhere. Just saying that its only West doing a great deal for Sikhi is nothing but rubbish. West is doing a great deal against Sikhi aswell.

Good post Narinder Singh... But dont You feel a little ashamed of your self for using such language...On a website which represents thoughts of young Sikhs... What impressions are you creating Singhaaa

I think you were relating to my post on the families why do you disagree don’t they deserve to be loved and taken care of or should We be so stone hearted.... I don’t know about you but I believe Sikhism is a very nice religion which teaches people to help their fellow folks... Man they need to be helped..

If you have read my posts... I hate Badal but understand the average Sikh community in India they are not literate thanks to RSS which insists on teaching Hindi in schools... but anyways after the 1984 Sikhs in Punjab... using a strong word ‘hate’ congress because of their injustice done against them.. They are justified... Even tho literate people who understand these things are located in cities and have access to the net only make up 20-25 percent of votes.. The remaining believe the Akali Dal... Is a Sikh party because it uses the word Akali and they fear those incidents(1984) to ever happen again.. So fooled to believe that Akali Dal is a Sikh party they continue to vote... Do you feel me... Not there fault Badal a corrupt politician takes advantage of these sad situation...

And no we cant kill them in India because we don’t want our bodies cut in to various size pieces, but what stopped you from attacking him in America you could have gotten away wid it no torture only 90 something years in jail with homosexual people...

Guest Narinder Singh
Could you please enlighten me on this one, how is jaswant singh a murderer ???

Hmm maybe u forgot what party he belongs to? And maybe u forgot about the murder of thousands of muslims in gujrat under that very party? Oh wait, i forgot, sikhs in india hate muslims too.

Same apllies to you vadde veer, go to Punjab and see Sikhi does exist in Punjab aswell smile.gif. If you read all the bad stuff about Punjab doesn't mean all of it is messed up. If you see a handful of Gursikhs in the west doesn't mean every Sikh in the west is a TRUE SIKH.

I've been to punjab, but forget punjab, sikhi doesnt even exist in the guru-ghars over there. And if we have a handful of gursikhs here they're "real" gursikhs, not like badal (the ones u vote for) who take amrit then do havan and put tilaks on their heads. I have yet to meet even a kesdhari sikh (besides one of my cousins) who lives in india and doesnt drink, i would love to meet just one.

There are people in the west who openly support badal and his party, who openly support congress..you know FREEDOM of SPEECH. Its everywhere mitra, West ain't PURE either.

I completely agree with u veerji, theres just one difference...THEY HAVENT HIJACKED OUR RELIGION AND OUR PLACES OF WORSHIP (they have in bharat though).

People in the west go to the same badals for getting help, support the same badals. All i am saying is its everywhere. Just saying that its only West doing a great deal for Sikhi is nothing but rubbish. West is doing a great deal against Sikhi aswell.

U people wont even admit your faults, how can u overcome them? And im not saying only the west is doing seva for sikhi, but sikhs in india call the real sevadaars like SS Mann or Col. Sandhu "extremists, radicals, and fundementalists", u people dont even support your panthic singhs who live in india for godsake!

Its ok though, keep voting for badal or congress (murderers, rapists, torturers of your brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers) until your conscious is completely dead.

Continue calling panthic sevadaars pakistani agents, traitors, and terrorists.

Guest s133k_s1kh
Hmm maybe u forgot what party he belongs to? And maybe u forgot about the murder of thousands of muslims in gujrat under that very party? Oh wait, i forgot, sikhs in india hate muslims too.

1.You answered so many questions by saying this. If he belongs to BJP doesn't mean he is a bad person..does it ?? Akali Dal (A) doesn't have all the good people in their party..do they ?? Hope you get the point.

2. Sikhs in india hate muslims ?? where are you getting this from. heard of a place called malerkotla ?? its in punjab and has a lot of muslims there. I haven't heard of muslim-sikh tensions in that very area. you talk of sikhs in india hatinf muslims ?? Go to UK you'll know what hating muslims means, thats where "extremist SIKH youth" hates muslims. You can't judge a person from what religion he follows.

I've been to punjab, but forget punjab, sikhi doesnt even exist in the guru-ghars over there. And if we have a handful of gursikhs here they're "real" gursikhs, not like badal (the ones u vote for) who take amrit then do havan and put tilaks on their heads. I have yet to meet even a kesdhari sikh (besides one of my cousins) who lives in india and doesnt drink, i would love to meet just one.

There are numerous examples of what goes in the gurudwaras in the west too veerji. There are real gursikhs in Punjab aswell.

Hmm...i don't talk of politics in general but for your information not everyone in punjab supports badal. The current sarkar in punjab is congress led. Don't tell me what congress did in 1984. i know my history. Amrinder Singh though from congress is a far better person then badal. There are a few seats in the punjab legislative assembly represented by SAD(A).

Regarding meeting a kesdhari sikhs, you'll find a few on this forum who are from india. whenever you go to india do let me know, i'll make sure you meet atleast the same number of GURSIKHS you came across in the west. :TH:

I completely agree with u veerji, theres just one difference...THEY HAVENT HIJACKED OUR RELIGION AND OUR PLACES OF WORSHIP (they have in bharat though).

If west hasn't got Badal they have people who are no less then Badal. UK is the best example i can give you. I didn't know they had bars in the Gurudwara basements and they openly drink sharab in the Gurudwara complex. Toronto is a place to visit if you want to see gurughar politics. I am not playing a blame game here veer ji. all i am saying is no one can point a finger at punjab, punjab has always had SIKHI and will always do. I very well know whats going in punjab but at the same time am not follish enuff to ignore the TRUE SIKHS of punjab either.

U people wont even admit your faults, how can u overcome them? And im not saying only the west is doing seva for sikhi, but sikhs in india call the real sevadaars like SS Mann or Col. Sandhu "extremists, radicals, and fundementalists", u people dont even support your panthic singhs who live in india for godsake!

Its ok though, keep voting for badal or congress (murderers, rapists, torturers of your brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers) until your conscious is completely dead.

Continue calling panthic sevadaars pakistani agents, traitors, and terrorists.

Its not your its OUR :@

Only BRAVES admit their faults and their are a few braves in Punjab just like there are a few in the west. Not every sikh is with badal, as i said earlier SAD(A) win a few seats in the elections. Veer i said this in my earlier post i say it again.

NOT EVERY SIKH IN PUNJAB IS DEAD AND NOT EVERY SIKH IN THE WEST IS A TRUE SIKH.

Get out of the shell veero, go and talk to the people in Punjab and ask them what they think of the people in the west. They'll say this

1. Han uh toronto walla baljit aaya si, kothi pa gaya pind ch. baut paisa aa gaya uhde kolle.

2. oh pammi di kuri ne kisse gore naal viah kar liya.

3. uh balbeera truck chalunda si, uhdi gharwali kisse hor bande naal firdi si.

4. uh chicago ch ik baba kisse bibi nu motel kirtan sikha riha si :lol:

5. uh manjit ne apne ghare SGGS rakhia te uhna de ghare meat bann da and basement ch bar aa tongue.gif ..I salute these GURSIKHS :s

Filth is everywhere veere, don't turn a blind eye when it comes to issues regarding sikhi in the west. Hope you get my point.

It'll be better if instead of claiming that sikhi is in the WEST we all work hand in hand for the betterment of SIKHI.

bhenji whos fault is it ????? whos ..... true sikhs or khalistanis died or are still fighting .... few i cant call them khalistanis ran away to us canada and started speaking from there .... few like us changed with time .... whoes fault is it .... if we cant get rights from these 70 crore sheeps are we singhs ????? are NRIs speaking of communty unity and all ... are the not fighting for gurudwaras in usa ???? is not canadian singhs abusing singhs in uk ....

i m full of confussion ....

maffi

Those few that you speak of had no choice - Had the remained in india they'd be eating dust now in kabarstaan - india is governed by animals and they forget what sacrifices us Sikhs have made - Our time shall come, Waheguru is watching

pray.gif