Smokin Vs Sikhi

Guest *guilt*

Guest *guilt*

is it wrong for a sikh to smoke?

i wana try n turn to sikh but i feel like i cant cos i smoke? i tryed to do my bit 4 months ago by doin "paart" but i jus cant get myself to do it now cos i feel so low about my self

HELP

well what do you think?

i dont know why people smoke its disgusting! its an addiction its a drug! it KAAM!

u have to stop, and the only way is by stopping all the bad things u do, for example swearing having boyfriends/girlfriends e.t.c it has to be stopped all these things to help u read more baani and do simran. Simran is a MUST its one of the only things that are going to help u!

ofcourse smoking is wrong , as i mentioned its not natural and its an addictive drug which is definitely not good for you! do u want to die earlier? do u want to have yellow teeth? just think about it!

imagine how pleased guru jee would be if u did naam simran and baani. wake up early have a bath do simran do paat , even if it means reading from an english gutka and do ardaas ask for guru jees forgiveness go to the gurdwara do the same thing. listen to kirtan listen to gurujees teachings it will guide you! it will help u ! just please stop smoking! there is no excuse but addiction, which i now can get help with! im sure someone on here has a good website knows a good place or whatever where it can help this addiction stop. But the MAIN thing is do simran concentrate on waheguru read his teachings then you will realise, your not here to smoke or have relationships with whoever u want or whenever your here to do bhagti! there is no excuse for smoking like for example stress or peer pressure! the amound of stress im going through all my friend force me! but do i ? NO

cuz i try putting a stop to it!

just think about it pehnjee/paaji why are we here?

waheguru has created everything, he controls everything, just try and get yourself on his side do bhagti! have faith!

your lucky you are born a sikh! trust i couldnt be happier!

go on www.sikhitothemax.com

click on a random shabad

let guru jee guide u!

guroooooooooooooooooooooo

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru je ki fateh jee!

pray.gif

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?shabadid=740

NAAM JAPU MERAI SAAJAN SAINA, NAAM BINA MAI AVAR NA KOI d_oh.gif

you should seek professional counseling to help stop smoking. i dont need to tell you how hamful it is for your health

and dont stop doing paath, keep at it, keep reading bani, doing simran. we all make mistakes, the idea is to learn from them and try your best not to repeat them. even that is very tough, one needs blessing from guruji.

hit the gym like our gud veer ji Singh With Dunalli :TH:

GET RIPPED!!!!!

iv'e seen ppl that smoked working out in gyms and say working out made them help stop smoking cuz then they care more and realise alot more how bad it was, and that they rather build their body then ruin it.

i guess its best to get addicted to body building to stop ur smoking addiction....lol

Guest *guilt*

is it wrong for a sikh to smoke?

i wana try n turn to sikh but i feel like i cant cos i smoke? i tryed to do my bit 4 months ago by doin "paart" but i jus cant get myself to do it now cos i feel so low about my self

HELP

that website id an eye opener