Ramgharia Observations

Don't the Ramgarhia community have youth who don't believe in caste? If so have they lost the abilty to confront the morons who use Ramgarhia as the name of the Gurdwara?? The same question to Bhatra cretins!!

Yaar do you know who Maharaja Jassa Singh Ramgharia was??

You just throw around his name like it is nothing...Learn your history about one of Sikhis Greatest Heros then talk.

...so your telling me its wrong to call a gurudwara:

Baba Deep Singh gurudwara or

Sant Bhindranwale Gurudwara

dont get me wrong there are a lot of gurudware called ramgharia that are aimed at caste but there are others that celebrate the legacy of Sardar Jassa singh. And boy 90% of Ramgharias dont believe in caste, i know because i am one and i dont shout it from the heavens 2 let everyone know because its all bull. neither does anyon i know...so yaar dont asume things because it offends people.

He was never a Maharaja. It is time the tha-khans accepted this and stopped b/s.

He was a misaldar just like the Bhangi Sardars etc were. The Bhangi sardars who in their hey days held sway over much more territory than Sardar Jassa Singh Ramgharia ever did are never referred to as Maharaja so time the tha-khans stopped this blatent lie. I guess it helps promote their agenda of separatism from the rest of the Khalsa Panth and promoting caste based Guru Ghar.

Next Sardar Jassa Singh Ramgharia was ostracised by the rest of the misaldars as his wife was a kurri marr (daughter killer), so why pretend he was larger than this. If tha-khans want to use his name then they should honour his name instead of naming dirty seedy party halls after Sardar Jassa Singh Ji.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok offtopic question .... who are ramgarhias ????? i havent heard ramgarhia singh in any nehang singh jathebandi ....

and sardar jassa singh ramgarhia got ramgarhia attached to his name after he made the ramgarh fort .... before he was known as jassa singh ichogillia .... ichogill is a village not caste ....

IM NOT RAMGHARIA I AM JUST A KAUR...I MAYB ABLE 2 ANSA UR QUESTIONS...

1. Why don't Ramgharia Gurdwaras hold regular Amrit Sanchars ?

THEY DO IN 7KINGZ

2. Why do they believe in Baba Bishkarma ?

I DNO

3. Why are there so many Ramgharia Halls (meat and booze halls)?

COZ DEY TINK TYMS AV CHANGD

4. Why do they call themselves the Ramgharia Quam and not the Sikh Quam?

I DNO

5. Why don't they do Gatka ?

SUM DO

6. Why don't they wear dumallas or wear the bana?

BECAUSE DEY TINK TYMS AV CHANGD

7. Why do they have starched pugs?

COZ DER BAKGROUND IN AFRICA

8 Why do they believe so much in sants?

DEY TINK IT MAKES U CLOSEA 2 GOD

9 Why don't Ramgharia women wear keskis?

COZ DEY TINK WOMEN SHOULDNT N ONLY MEN SHUD :sady:

10 Why are they allergic to the word 'Khalsistan' ?

COZ DEY TINK WA APEND IN 1984 WA ALL RONG!!

JUS 4M WA I NO

BUL CHUK MAAF!!

VAHEGURU JI KA KHAALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

THEY DO IN 7KINGZ

rarely

as the halls are usualy attached to gurdwaara or next to it....... basicly your saying they think times have changed so its acceptable to do beadbi? thats messed up

so as time goes we should just loose Guru Gobind Singh Jis roop?

starched pugs are nothing to do with africa...... the triangle pug being referred to only came in when it was british raaj over india.......was just a co incidence alot of those people moved to Kenya,Uganda etc etc........ nothing to do with starching....... spose they lazy or like their blue peter pugs

maybe they only listened to one side of the story??

THEY DO IN 7KINGZ

rarely

as the halls are usualy attached to gurdwaara or next to it....... basicly your saying they think times have changed so its acceptable to do beadbi? thats messed up

so as time goes we should just loose Guru Gobind Singh Jis roop?

starched pugs are nothing to do with africa...... the triangle pug being referred to only came in when it was british raaj over india.......was just a co incidence alot of those people moved to Kenya,Uganda etc etc........ nothing to do with starching....... spose they lazy or like their blue peter pugs

maybe they only listened to one side of the story??

HEY ITS JUS WA I TINK!!!! I DNO IF ITS TRU OR NOT...WA I BIN HEARIN N TIN...SORRYYY!! :D

HEY ITS JUS WA I TINK!!!! I DNO IF ITS TRU OR NOT...WA I BIN HEARIN N TIN...SORRYYY!! :D

Ji, hope i'm not rude, but do you write like this at school? Because some people can't understand it. ( i can but i only use txt talk on msn or mobile phones)

Gur Fateh

Ji, hope i'm not rude, but do you write like this at school? Because some people can't understand it. ( i can but i only use txt talk on msn or mobile phones)

Gur Fateh

lol...im soo sorry..i do right like that at school..it takes me time to right proper english...sorry..

Gur Fateh

lol...im soo sorry..i do right like that at school..it takes me time to right proper english...sorry..

And the teaches allow it? :D

Gur Fateh

i dnt rly cre lol

Gur Fateh

i dnt rly cre lol

cant we see those A*s flying byyyy rolleyes.gif