Wadhbag Dera Beadbi Stopped

AK47 JATHA LION

Thank you veer ji for posting that up. cleared up everyting to the sanghat n i hope by watchin these speeches n da dedication sikhs hav towards mahraj, that hopefully 1 dai all of us sikhs get togeather n stop beadbi in the near future.. .thank you to all the sangat who turnd up with short notice and stayd with us in the rain doin simran.... i hope this statement has made awarness to every sikh out their its ur duty if ur a sikh to stop beadbi of all means! n i erge all ma feloow sikhs out there to com join us wen beadbi lyk this happends n show our enmey that sikhs are neva goin to fall we always goin to com bk and retalleate!! BOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SONNNNNNNNNNIHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SASSSSSIRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

WAHEGURUUUUUU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURUUUU JI KI FATEHHH!!!

SIKHS ALWAYS WIN THE BATTLE WHEN OUR GURU HAS KIRPA ON US!

yes it gr8 tht the beabdi was stopped, but i wud lyk 2 make 1 comment

bhaji, sikhs have no enmity with any1 (nirvair)

dnt h8 the sangat of the gurdwara of the wadbhag singh dera

jus feel pity 4 them.they dnt know any beta

maharaj is all forgiving

we have all been blessed by maharaj-thats the reason we are all talkin abt maharaj now. dnt tink 4 a moment that we r able to talk abt maharaj due to our own intelligence

Bhenji, I see so much ego and hatred on this forum that it looks like Maya has enticed Sikhs aswell. I dont think SIkhs actually believe that Guru Granth Sahib is a higher being who gives us guidence. instead Guruji needs rescueing and Bandi chor. If we are doing seva then we are a slave not the master.

All we are doing is using foul language, talking vulgar about women, curing other religions, and blowing our own trumpets. This is bipran ki reet, dont expect Guruji's blessings.

U must be reading another forum, because there is no hatred on this 1, that was the real account of what actually happened. u saying the sewadar dont have gurus blessings, then u are mistaken. the sewadar have gurus blessing. They actded gurus word. Guru said that beadbi should be STOPPED AS IT HAPPENS OR IS HEARD ABOUT. guru ji said that the sound of beadbi happening sholdnt even enter our ears.

the alternative

Your saying you would have gurus blessing if u allow beadbi 2 happen, having various murtia placed in front of our guru. having ladies underwear, makeup placed in sachkand. congratulations u just qualified as an <banned word filter activated>.

why do people with these views even reply on here. they do 2 things:

1) Sit at home like sheep and not willing to take any action agatinst beadbi

2) Critisize others that pick up courage to stop beadbi.

wake up, why are u sleeping? jaggo

Thank you veer ji for posting that up. cleared up everyting to the sanghat n i hope by watchin these speeches n da dedication sikhs hav towards mahraj, that hopefully 1 dai all of us sikhs get togeather n stop beadbi in the near future.. .thank you to all the sangat who turnd up with short notice and stayd with us in the rain doin simran.... i hope this statement has made awarness to every sikh out their its ur duty if ur a sikh to stop beadbi of all means! n i erge all ma feloow sikhs out there to com join us wen beadbi lyk this happends n show our enmey that sikhs are neva goin to fall we always goin to com bk and retalleate!! BOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SONNNNNNNNNNIHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SASSSSSIRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

WAHEGURUUUUUU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURUUUU JI KI FATEHHH!!!

SIKHS ALWAYS WIN THE BATTLE WHEN OUR GURU HAS KIRPA ON US!

yes it gr8 tht the beabdi was stopped, but i wud lyk 2 make 1 comment

bhaji, sikhs have no enmity with any1 (nirvair)

dnt h8 the sangat of the gurdwara of the wadbhag singh dera

jus feel pity 4 them.they dnt know any beta

maharaj is all forgiving

we have all been blessed by maharaj-thats the reason we are all talkin abt maharaj now. dnt tink 4 a moment that we r able to talk abt maharaj due to our own intelligence

Bhenji, I see so much ego and hatred on this forum that it looks like Maya has enticed Sikhs aswell. I dont think SIkhs actually believe that Guru Granth Sahib is a higher being who gives us guidence. instead Guruji needs rescueing and Bandi chor. If we are doing seva then we are a slave not the master.

All we are doing is using foul language, talking vulgar about women, curing other religions, and blowing our own trumpets. This is bipran ki reet, dont expect Guruji's blessings.

U must be reading another forum, because there is no hatred on this 1, that was the real account of what actually happened. u saying the sewadar dont have gurus blessings, then u are mistaken. the sewadar have gurus blessing. They actded gurus word. Guru said that beadbi should be STOPPED AS IT HAPPENS OR IS HEARD ABOUT. guru ji said that the sound of beadbi happening sholdnt even enter our ears.

the alternative

Your saying you would have gurus blessing if u allow beadbi 2 happen, having various murtia placed in front of our guru. having ladies underwear, makeup placed in sachkand. congratulations u just qualified as an <banned word filter activated>.

why do people with these views even reply on here. they do 2 things:

1) Sit at home like sheep and not willing to take any action agatinst beadbi

2) Critisize others that pick up courage to stop beadbi.

wake up, why are u sleeping? jaggo

Come out of you ignorance. I am talking about the way Sikhs have to do this seva. My friend, you need to change your life and lead by example. Do you not want to use your seva to improve your sikhi? Instead you think that you are now a higher class of Sikh. Just because Sikhs didnt turn up to your protest doesnt mean people are sleeping.

Quote: We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual

beings having a human experience.

grin.gif . but alas our people are not seeing that! from some of the postings it looks like the newly awakened youth want a saropa or award for achievements whilst the others remain asleep. wonder who is really awake and who is really asleep! grin.gif