Anti-semitism In America

Jasy

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I need help. I have a major 4 page research essay due on Friday and i have no idea what to do. It has to be on Anti-Semitism in America and any information you have on it will be great.

Thank you in Advance

Bhull Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dats great...at least now you gt more time to do dat....and it's okie if u begged and cried..i remember for one of my classes, i had to do an analytical essay (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :@ :s <_< :@ ) and i didn't know where to start, i cried so much in Baba Ji's room and guess wat? The next i went to class and found out it was now due the friday instead of the Monday.... :lol:

use the extra days jasy!

don't jus procrastinate another two days, otherwise you'll eb back in the same boat as you were when you posted this tongue.gif haha

anti-semitism is a big thing.. a very big theme... you sohuld get guidance from your teacher... does he/she want you to do a full profile? this is easier, because then you can address many things at a very superficial level.. this is also less interesting cuz you don't get to really LEARN a whole lot.

or do you focus in on one aspect of anti-semitism... perhaps talk ONLY about vandalism of businesses, properties, and the murder of semetic people...

perhaps a old school look.. anti semitism in america between 1901 and 1930 (incorporating the rise of American economy over the Roaring 20's as a good look at how jews were looked at as mooching off the american dream)

Or maybe anti-semitism in america during WW2?

Theres alot of information, and i assume it's 4 pages double-spaced, which is really not a whole lot at all... just don't waste time on it, cuz you can totally learna LOT from this kind of subject. Our people have gone through discrimination through the ages in North America.

This is a good project for you to learn about what others have gone through, make some relations, and make some inferences.

Heck, you might even find an occasion to make a relationship between Sikh struggles in north america, even though we're clearly not semitic.

hope that helps...

awww thanx Japman ... and yes i have 2 pages down ... she said that if its double spaced then 6to 7 pages and otherwise u kno ... but she wants to look at the full thing and also the Leo Frank Trial and yes i have already put sikhs into ... actually in NY many sikhs got discriminated against ... this cop lost his job because of his turban and evrythin .. thnx Japman