Anita Rani The Woman Who Claims Shes Sikh

Guest militant singh

wjkk wjkf i jus sent her a email saying rolleyes.gif :

I am emailing because u are calling our guru guru granth sahib ji a book u got that wrong our guru is not a book its a living guru and people did keep on calling in to remind u but u continued to call Guru ji a book and u call ur self a sikh hw can a sikh call guru granth sahib ji a book and be a sikh. “Love” u need to get ur sikhi sorted from as far as we singh and singhines see it was very rude wot u sed about our father (guru granth sahib ji).

Im not being rude it’s like sum one calling ur dad sum thing that’s he not lets jus say Muslim

Im going to stop there now cuz as Sikhs we have right to bk up our father and when sum one like u cums on a radio network saying our fathers a book no I MEAN NO SIKH CN TAKE THAT

Thank u for your time

Suki

thats wot i sed is that ok blush.gif

rather than us pull up the many avgun in others perhaps it be an idea Sarbloh to become pukka ourselves, and then Mat Vich Ratan Jawahir Manik Je Ik Gur Ki Sikh Suni

we will be blessed with even more than maharaj has given us already!!!

The cliche is that "Actions speak louder than words" - look at puratan times - no propoganda was needed for the khalsa name to be seen as shinig and pure... it came through the actions of the Gurus sikhs..

there are more avgun in the Singhs today compared to purataan times. You are 100% right no propoganda was needed for the khalsa name back then becuase it shone through the actions of sikhs. But that is not the case today. Our avguns are holding us back and making things harder.

singhs are even struggling to recite chapai sahib (see link below) at the protests, something we seriously need to build on!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GSGdfTrVlSs

well if you live in birmingham. .. a gursikh gives santhia on wednesaday from 7 to 9 at smethwick gurdvara, he started last week and starting from the basics i.e. learning gurmukhi then gurbani santhia. . .and its open to everyone . . . all ages. . . i know a few ppl goin. .. the ages vary from 17 to 25 so dnt think that ppl from ur age arnt gonna b der jus turn up and learn. .. . also gurbani santhia at tividale gurdvara from 5 to 7 on sundays so pop dwn

Guest militant singh

The bbc are at it agian this time thier so called ''sikh'' members are discussing this very topic on this very site ,theres a so called sikh girl who is a cronie of da ik niwas crew check it out spread the wrd http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbasiannetwork/F4...?thread=3737721 heres a video of this so called ''sikh'' woman who calls our Guru Ji a book -shes an arrogant b**** http://www.ekta1.com/video/desi_dna_3ho.wmv she should be told the truth i have emailed her and urge the sadh sangat to do so,she is one of them modern day 'asians' nufing else ,her part on the BBC site should be viewed and messages should be put there to shw her what Guru Ji is and What Guru Ji means to us

I've just been listening to the debate, and i have to say could we not have got some actual Sikhs who could get the point across in involved?? Those that did phone didn't explain the following....

1 - No Sikh Hindu married couple that we've heard of have installed the Guru Granth Sahib in their homes (she did say hypothetical, because like i say it hasn't/won't happen)

2 - No Sikh that has it installed at home, throws it onto the shelf. - It's given it's own individual room, and treated like it would be at the Gurdwara.

3 - It is not a human being, but the vessel that carries the divine Shabad. - So it is respected, but we do not feed/water it etc (which i've seen done by some 'Sikhs' who are obviously bahman mat followers.)

4 - Ek Niwas is not a 'Multicultural' centre, as it does not have the Koran, or Bible (Does it? correct me if i'm wrong)

5 - The muslim lady asked 'Are Pandits Sikh Priets' the Khalsa on the phone, did not correct her. - He should have said 'No Pandits are Hindus'

Now we can all rant and rave. All we're seen as are fanatics. - WE NEED PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ON SHOWS LIKE THIS! - OR WE'RE SHOOTING OURSELVES IN THE FOOT.

Anita is a hindu i think, or a panjabi hindu, or something like that.

Gur Fateh