Anita Rani The Woman Who Claims Shes Sikh

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

This stupid woman who claims shes Sikh calls the Guru Granth Sahib Ji a 'book'.Callers remind her tht its a living guru she continues to call Guru a book. http://www.bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork/anita_rani/ lisen to this stupid <banned word filter activated> doing her show,they also debate about 1984 shaheeds http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbasiannetwork/F4...?thread=3734811 i wana ask da educated people here can we do something about this as one of the presenters says 'she can offend a sikh caller if she likes ' even though when the caller says guru ji is not a guru and talks calmly she gets very rude and offends him - - - - - Is there a radio watch dog ? THIS IS TAKING THE BISCUIT THE BEGINGING ISNT THT BAD AS THE SHOW GOES ON IT GETS WORSE ,BOYCOTT DA BBC ,COMPLAIN AND REPORT THEM 2 WATCH DOGZ THIS IS WRONG

the situation is the bbc is constantly offending sikhs, its not just a one off case here, there seems to be a pattern. . . . if someone wud like to bring up all incidents then we shud make an official complaint. .. . be it them cussin us via tv, radio or internet. summit needs to be done

Sikhs are not getting the right voices onto the media. All these anti beadbi campaigns but the opinion that siri guru granth sahib jee is a just book still exists!! does anyone want to work on that!!

anyway brothers, i dont think the anti beadbi committees are worried about of this type of beadbi because it's a bit difficult to resolve. no.gif its the bbc and they are big boys!!!!

multi faith centre

THE REACCURING THING I HEAR IS THAT "IK NEWAS IS A MULTI FAITH CENTRE".

So how does that work. Ek niwas brought in on themselves. how can they bring guru granth sahib ji into a complex they call "multi faith"? beacause certain rituals and practices from other faiths contradict what bani says.

For example , certain practices in hinduism or islam will not be practices of a sikh. They have to respect that. Everyone is equal, but that doesnt mean they can take guru ji and manipulate what sikh practices are.

mr speaker said "all religions think they are the chosen religion, or there wouldnt be religion".

mr speaker doesnt even understand what hes talking about beacause sikhi is not a religion but a way of life.

Anita

Anita isnt a practicing sikh, so her being the mediator in a debate is ridiculous. If they want a debate then let a amritdhari host it if they want to debate about beadbi of guru ji. because only a khalsa would see guru ji as their true father, anita sees it as what she called "book".

Anita said:

"where does it say in the book, dont put the book near statues"

Guru nanak told us praying to statues gives us nothing, 10th guru stressed the point so many times.

a khalsa wouldnt even question whether or not sikhi was against idol worshipping.

shes sees it as a "book" , we see it as guru ji our father.

IF anita had her blood father being held in a place in which the surroundings were filthy, then maybe she wud feel diff.

she needs 2 be educated in sikhi be4 she hosts debates.

loll and did u hear the bit when shes confused over what "pandits" are and asks if they are "sikh leaders?" haha that shows my point, shes uneducated yet she comments on matters she knows nothing about. back hand

lol and also says gurus were "cool guys" and they would be "upset to see sikhs protesting"

Actually guru told us to actively seek out justice and fight for the truth.

BEERS AND DRINKS

1 MAN CALLS IN and says he knows some1 with maharaj jis saroop in the house and every saturday the lads hav drinks in the house?! and asks if thats unactable. well tell us the adress and u will see soon if its acceptable or not. 2 beadbis were stopped in 1 night, these idiots think we a joke?!

book

she calls guru "just a book" and says "its just a book 2 me" and then says "i can offend u by saying that the same way u can offend me" >>> OK THEN ANITA IM GONNA OFFEND U , ANITA U ARE A UNEDUCATED <banned word filter activated> MORONIC LOW LIFE SLIME AND U STINK U IMBSEEL IGNORANT FOOL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! there u offended my father, now i offended u. im sure she wont take it personally cuz she said we can offend her. :lol:

Anita said:

"where does it say in the book, dont put the book near statues"

Guru nanak told us praying to statues gives us nothing, 10th guru stressed the point so many times.

a khalsa wouldnt even question whether or not sikhi was against idol worshipping.

shes sees it as a "book" , we see it as guru ji our father.

IF anita had her blood father being held in a place in which the surroundings were filthy, then maybe she wud feel diff.

sikhs are still failing to get their point accross brother. there are no strong sikh speakers putting the Gursikh perspective forward. sikhs are still weak at getting the point accross in a discussion, this is where we need naam abyaas and gurshabad gyan which sadly the uk singhs are lacking in.

rather than us pull up the many avgun in others perhaps it be an idea Sarbloh to become pukka ourselves, and then Mat Vich Ratan Jawahir Manik Je Ik Gur Ki Sikh Suni

we will be blessed with even more than maharaj has given us already!!!

The cliche is that "Actions speak louder than words" - look at puratan times - no propoganda was needed for the khalsa name to be seen as shinig and pure... it came through the actions of the Gurus sikhs..

very well, lets tackle them with gyan then:

savaiye

ram rahim puran quaran anek kahay math ek na manyo.

simarat shastra bed sabai bahu bhed kahai hum ej na jaanyo.

taahee ko dhian pramaan sadaa in fokat sharam karay fal nahee

( meditation on god alone is acceptable, and other vain deeds bring no fruit)

bed kateb na bhed lahiyo tih, sidh samaadh sabai kar haaray.

raag deagandhari

ram rahim ubaar na sak hai jaakar naam ratai hai.

brahma bisan rudur sooraj sas tay bas kaal sabhai hai.

indra phunindra, munindra kalap bauh dhiavat dhian na aihai.

jaakar roop rang nah janyat so kim siyaam kahai hai.

its a lack of understanding from the peope doing beadbi. we need to explain to them that we do not accept deve devte as gods, thats not our belief. we see it disrespectful to place any statue in front of guru ji.