The Sikh awareness effect

>Bikramjit Singh<

Fateh Ji,

I'm kaur1699 from sikhawareness.com and would just like to comment on some of the comments made here...

GABROO KHALISTAN DAH

these nang awarness mods have juss deleted those topic prob to keep what ever left over intregity they ahve on their forum

You don't know anything about me, I used to be a Mod there until very recently and so the comments you are making about the Mods seem like someone is just letting out some steam.

You know nothing about me or my background, I 'd be surprised if you even know my actual name so calling me names is abit childish don't you think?!

The second thing I would like to comment on is,

Khalsa Soulja

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sikhawareness is bahman and every1 knows it

sum1 shud suggest putting the holy cow as their official site symbol

Is that so??! I also recall you once said that the 'site smells of holy cow' and then when I specifically asked you what you meant you claimed it was a joke, I did not find that comment amusing in the least and if this is meant to be the same thing, again it has not worked for me... If you do mean it, then being

a 'bahman' is the new name to the 'names I've been called list' rolleyes.gif

A number of people from this forum in particular seem to have some wierd idea's about me and what I believe, the icing on the cake was being told that I'm 'anti-AKJ' and that its even worse because I sometimes go to 'AKJ Smagams'. Hmm anyway just to clarify and make sure everyone understands, I'm NOT part of any 'Jatha', group, organisation (or any other name for a group there may be) and I do NOT have any motives or agenda so next time before anyone decides to call me anything, just keep that in mind yea and just to make things fun try and justify why you have said it :@ .

To tell the truth I don't even know why I am writing this post, just had to get it out of my system I suppose...

Guru Ji bless you all

Fateh Ji

40283934.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Kaur1699

Nice to see you again Bhainji.

I don't think GKD's comments were aimed at you or the other mods apart from T Singh and N30. I think most people here know that T Singh and N30 both have a agenda to protect the Nangs. The present charade of taking action against Lallesvari shows this. N30 just issued a warning to someone over a racist comment he made a few hours ago but T Singh and N30 are still awaiting 'clarification ' from Lallesvari after 2 days about his mocking Gurbani by making a verse up. Shows how the Nangs get the royal treatment !

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Welcome Kaur Penj :@ Don't worry about the people who call us names without knowing who we are. You don't need to defend yourself, because you didn't do anything other than want people to share their views and learn about Sikhi. *hug*

As for Lalleshwari, well Truth Bhaji has given him a chance to defend himself and argue his case, and he has done so. You may read this at the SA site that you all condemn but visit regularly B)

Gurfateh