Khalsa Raj

njjassa

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh... i was wondering i heard it somewhere that maharaj ji (guru gobind singh ji) predicted that in future we are going to see 96 million khalsa and that time khalsa would rule the world forever as per "raj karega khalsa" ...... pray.gif i mean wt u guys think about that i know its true and its gona happen..... need a discussion :e: :TH:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 96 crore khalsa .... 96 crore is total ginti of shaheedi nihang khalsa fauj of akali guru gobind singh sahib jee .... whose spirtaul commanders are shaheed baba maan singh jee shaheed baba uday singh jee shaheed baba bachiter singh jee ... and few more .... and the living commander of 96 crore fauj is the commander of budha dal ... these days its akali nihang baba santa singh ji ....

96 fauj will appear in middle asia .... and will destroy the dokhis of guru ghar ...

when will they come our relegious granths dont have exact dates but few hints .... and according to suraj parkash guru sahib had told sikhs not to even try and find out details of it ....

guru sahib said jehra essda raz patta karran di koshish we karruga oh mera sikh nahi .... so am telling you what guru sahib told himself as i have learned ....

1. guru sahib pargat honge amritsar di dharti te .... it has one more sakhi .... guru sahib in there life never visited amritsar sahib ... guru gobind singh jee never did darshan of harmandir and akal takhth sahib ... once they were passing very near to amritsar ..... and few singhs told them that as harmandir sahib is very near we should do darshan there .... guru sahib smiled and told them ... jawange harmandir sahib we but hajje time nahi ayyea ....

the only hint in our relegious granths is at that time amritsar should be developed in the area of 24 koh .... 24 koh means a city like delhi or mumbai ....

second is guru sahib told 96 will come when khalsa panth will be under great trouble .... sikhs will become shortsighted ... they will start doing kuritiyan .... hardly any one will keep sikh saroop .... few granths also state total population of amrit dhari singhs of that time ..... cant remeber now .... but it was in thousands ....

few other things also ......

best thing is try and get yourself soo sakhi granth .... it got all this stuff in detail ....

maffi

I guess 96 crores is a correct figure and it will come by conversion from middle east .

As middle east philosophy has become incompitable with modern day world order.

It will provide succour to middle east people and save them from the ravages of prepetual war.

nank nam chadi kala ter bana sarvat tha bhalla

love

hps

T

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

in sau sakhi guru gobind singh ji says one kalki avtar will come on a white horse when

1) kaljug draws to a end

2) it gets so bad that kin do bhog bilas with their own kin

3) every member of the family has their own way

4) everyone starts listening to mantars of turks (muslims)

5) nobody believes in anything and follow their own way

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

fateh

ok dis is dogey today ^^ msg above :lol:

fateh as i was sayin...

bro read by rama singhs bio..manmukh to gurmukh... wkd book... alot aboutt Khalsa Raj in there..

worth a read...

wjkk wjkf

iv read that book very interesting but isnt bhai rama singh akj